My dad suggested moving back to Somalia

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
My dad casually suggested that our family should just move back to Somalia because America is too much trouble and headache, I thought he was joking at first but I think he's serious.

I'm not sure how to react, on the one hand it might be good for us, on the other I'm not done with my education and I want to finish high school and go into college(yes I'm in high school).

I think we should stay, it's not like we actually have plans to move it was more a suggestion from him than anything.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did u tell him u r obese and u might lose weight in Somalia?

Did u ever hear about a dream about 7 skinny cows eating 7 fat cows?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Did u tell him u r obese and u might lose weight in Somalia?

Did u ever hear about a dream about 7 skinny cows eating 7 fat cows?
I'm not obese lmaoooo but I'm not exactly a stick either.

I will probably lose weight if I go back since America has lots of highly processed foods.

And no what dream are you talking about?😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not obese lmaoooo but I'm not exactly a stick either.

I will probably lose weight if I go back since America has lots of highly processed foods.

And no what dream are you talking about?😂

U r just too adorable. Please NEVER go to Somalia. I do not want this purity to be infected by Somalia. Stay cute huuuno

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Don't go! You might never come back to the west. :krs:

I hear all sorts of crazy stories about young Somalis being sent to private prisons for diaspora, so they can return back to the "Deen" and "Dhaqan" and having their passports confiscated. People get tortured there and you wont have the same rights as you do in this country.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s actually not that bad. When I was in Somalia I met a family that permanently relocated there from the west and they live in a giant beautiful house with fast wife in a beautiful town full of other diaspora residents.

Only problem with that is there are no baddies in Somalia. Good luck with somalian women lol.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP

I hear all sorts of crazy stories about young Somalis being sent to private prisons for diaspora, so they can return back to the "Deen" and "Dhaqan" and having their passports confiscated. People get tortured there and you wont have the same rights as you do in this country.
Am I really at risk of getting tortured???????? I mean who would want to torture me?

As for the rights thing yeah that makes sense

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
It’s actually not that bad. When I was in Somalia I met a family that permanently relocated there from the west and they live in a giant beautiful house with fast wife in a beautiful town full of other diaspora residents.

Only problem with that is there are no baddies in Somalia. Good luck with somalian women lol.
Are their certain parts of cities in Somalia that are populated by primarily diaspora? Are they safer that other parts of the cities?

If I do go back I want to contribute, though I may be too young, maybe when I'm older.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Kkkkkkkk if you go, it'll be the worst decision you ever made in your life.

It depends though. If you're religious and hate the west, go back. If you're borderline gaal, you should stay.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP

It depends though. If you're religious and hate the west, go back. If you're borderline gaal, you should stay.
I'm not really gaal I believe in Islam although my prayers are infrequent, I'm trying to connect more with the deen however.

Based

VIP

Just stfu. Idk why some of you diaspora Somalis like to scare young kids to not go back to their homeland. These stories of private prisons for the diaspora are for really bad kids with mentally challenged parents I doubt OP's parents would send him to one.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

I gotta hear a story of your first time going there.
I feel like it’s hilarious.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I gotta hear a story of your first time going there.
I feel like it’s hilarious.

A skinny boy on the street once called me fat (I wasn't) and I told him my hooyo feeds me. He quickly shut his mouth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I told a relative that khaniis can marry each other in the west and he covered his mouth with his hand for at least 20 seconds.

I have many stories. But those stories included other visits. The locals love to dish it but they can't take it.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
A skinny boy on the street once called me fat (I wasn't) and I told him my hooyo feeds me. He quickly shut his mouth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I told a relative that khaniis can marry each other in the west and he covered his mouth with his hand for at least 20 seconds.

I have many stories. But those stories included other visits. The locals love to dish it but they can't take it.
:russ: :russ::russ:
How was the religious aspect of the trip, did anybody find out that you weren’t muslim? They probably made you go to dugsi, was it awkward?