My dad suggested moving back to Somalia

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Go experience Somalia if you've never been there. @Hot Ballah just went but came back running to the whitey he hates.
I came back for my education, and a city that’s barely even white anymore. I see more ethnics than white people in Toronto these days.

Also, I don’t hate white people. I hate WHITE people, there’s a difference.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My family went back to Somalia and were considering relocating there.

We were in Galkacyo as a family for several months before my mum and dad decided that it wasn’t gonna work out.

I have too many stories of Gaalkacyo, I’m practically a native there. I got kicked out of two of the largest secondary schools in Nth Galkacyo loool.

It’s actually not that bad. When I was in Somalia I met a family that permanently relocated there from the west and they live in a giant beautiful house with fast wife in a beautiful town full of other diaspora residents.

Only problem with that is there are no baddies in Somalia. Good luck with somalian women lol.
they are baddies under those big cloaks but I have seen pretty women in Somalia mostly the younger generation that tends to be more laid back

Just stfu. Idk why some of you diaspora Somalis like to scare young kids to not go back to their homeland. These stories of private prisons for the diaspora are for really bad kids with mentally challenged parents I doubt OP's parents would send him to one.
and idk why people act like somalia has zero issues

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
they are baddies under those big cloaks but I have seen pretty women in Somalia mostly the younger generation that tends to be more laid back
you’re right, those jilbaabs are turn offs lol. I guess it’s doing its job.

It’s actually not that bad. When I was in Somalia I met a family that permanently relocated there from the west and they live in a giant beautiful house with fast wife in a beautiful town full of other diaspora residents.

Only problem with that is there are no baddies in Somalia. Good luck with somalian women lol.
yet somali men stay ashy and have a khat addiction

luckily that doesn’t apply to me. I’ll keep my distance with somalian women and you can stay away from somali men. Glad we reached a consensus :icon lol:
built like endermen with your bidaars coming in at the age of 25 but stay talking about us. aliens

Attachments

• Dh2o2wxWkAEMA0N.jpg
    Dh2o2wxWkAEMA0N.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 53

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

There’s no good looking men or women back home because barely any of them take of themselves.

Nearly everyone in Galkacyo has ilko cas to the point that it’s vomit inducing.

None of the guys get proper haircuts. I remember that every haircut was basically a buzz cut.

There’s no good looking men or women back home because barely any of them take of themselves.

None of the guys get proper haircuts. I remember that every haircut was basically a buzz cut.
it's the water or maybe a combo of both

I mean no one has time to take care of themselves when somalia is in that kind of state. people have other things to worry about

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
built like endermen with your bidaars coming in at the age of 25 but stay talking about us. aliens
why do you double quote? Just quote once and say what you need to say that once lol.

Also, I think I struck a chord with that one . :icon e biggrin:

What’s wrong with being built like an enderman? Slim and tall? Some people like that. Either ways wll I didn’t mean to offend you, Somalian women just aren’t that special to say the least.

why do you double quote? Just quote once and say what you need to say that once lol.

Also, I think I struck a chord with that one . :icon e biggrin:

What’s wrong with being built like an enderman? Slim and tall? Some people like that. Either ways wll I didn’t mean to offend you, Somalian women just aren’t that special to say the least.
I am just bored so I am finding random faraxs to argue with(you aren't special) and somali men are some ugly creatures with a backwards mindset

Based

VIP
and idk why people act like somalia has zero issues
You're saying this as if Europe/US doesn't have issues young Somalis in gangs killing and selling drugs Nobody said Somalia doesn't have issues but these same druggie diaspora ciyaal suuqs tell young Somalis that if they go back they'll go through hell because of something they saw on a snapchat story😂

Trending

Latest posts