My Dad is over protective and has no respect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I would say talk to your father and tell him how you really feel. Do it at a moment when you are completely calm and relaxed. Don’t be a jerk either, just tell him that you are grown man and that you deserve some consideration and respect around. Be as diplomatic as possible.

As for your school and life, DO IT. Go to Japan or Antarctica if you must. Early years of your life is best time to take risks.

Your dad will never disown you for pursuing your own path just make sure to have the communication channels open.

Lastly, you are smart bloke. No one is worthless, Allah didn’t create any worthless beings. Keep your head up.

Don't tell me your dad calling you that made you traumatized. :gucciwhat:I thought it would be habaar and some other big issues.:bell:
War caadi iska dhig, we all go through that. :drakewtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the stuff I said here was B.S, pretty much all half truths
:gaasdrink:
Wanted to see the reactions of people.
:siilaanyolaugh:

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
You're right, no one is invincible. We're all going to die but that's beside the point. Unless you mean infallible? In which case you're also right. It's just the least productive thing in the world to insult a stranger. It's also not your place. If you seriously think that you can judge a person's whole entire character from a few lines on an internet forum then I may have just discovered your issue. Thank me later, saaxiib.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you seriously think that you can judge a person's whole entire character from a few lines on an internet forum
Because words don't have meaning?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Most of the stuff I said here was B.S, pretty much all half truths
:gaasdrink:
Wanted to see the reactions of people.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Well it was a good thread you made anyways, it might help someone else out there.:farole:

I like the diverse advices that were given in this thread. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending