My crazy Somali neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I lived in Columbus, in a popluted apartment full of Somali, one of my neighbor is 50 year old Somali gentleman, we instantly became friends right away because of our love for weed, we always come and chill and smoke and sometime drink henny(I don't drink nothing else).

Last year I spent alot time on the road trucking through the 48 state and didn't get to see my buddy but he used to call me once a week update me, he told me he started dating this 23 year old Somali chick and they are about to get married, I thought he was bluffing, what would a 23 year old girl do with his old ass when his daughter is at the same age.

I came back last week to my place and got introduced to her by him and I was shocked to know her very well . She is someone I did 2 years ago over a whole weekend in Hotel.

Today I saw her at the hallway and she started talking shit about her new husband saying he can't get it up untill I suck him off for hours at a time and I want get divorced, I simply told her you have should married someone your age abaayo, later I regretted saying that to her, I shouldn't have intervene their affairs at all.

I lived in Columbus, in a popluted apartment full of Somali, one of my neighbor is 50 year old Somali gentleman, we instantly became friends right away because of our love for weed, we always come and chill and smoke and sometime drink henny(I don't drink nothing else).

Last year I spent alot time on the road trucking through the 48 state and didn't get to see my buddy but he used to call me once a week update me, he told me he started dating this 23 year old Somali chick and they are about to get married, I thought he was bluffing, what would a 23 year old girl do with his old ass when his daughter is at the same age.

I came back last week to my place and got introduced to her by him and I was shocked to know her very well . She is someone I did 2 years ago over a whole weekend in Hotel.

Today I saw her at the hallway and she started talking shit about her new husband saying he can't get it up untill I suck him off for hours at a time and I want get divorced, I simply told her you have should married someone your age abaayo, later I regretted saying that to her, I shouldn't have intervene their affairs at all.

Where you at in cbus. CP
50yr with weed and henny. Kaan waba walanyahay

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Where can i start? I have so much things to comment about, i am almost feeling faint it wont be enuf

51yDmAuSoEL._SX466_.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I aint Dubais.

I know your are Cumar, my ayeeyo is Dubays, I used to chill in Dhahar over summers as a kid, the horses, the Balliga(Lake), one the of the most beautifull memories I have about Somalia.:banderas:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Questions

1 So the 50 friend has other kids?

2 Do u think the girl wants to sleep with u?

3 50 year old smoking weed? Henny? Is Rkelly your neighbor too?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Questions

1 So the 50 friend has other kids?

2 Do u think the girl wants to sleep with u?

3 50 year old smoking weed? Henny? Is Rkelly your neighbor too?

1. Yes he has a 26 year old son serving in Germany and 17 year old daughter who is poplar on Instagram.

2.I don't realy think she want to sleep with me because we had sex like two years ago and never met again.

3.I don't have no evidence if he is @rkelly or not honestly.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1. Yes he has a 26 year old son serving in Germany and 17 year old daughter who is poplar on Instagram.

2.I don't realy think she want to sleep with me because we had sex like two years ago and never met again.

3.I don't have no evidence if he is @rkelly or not honestly.

U might be wrong about not wanting to sleep with u. She wont say about your friends impotence otherwise. it was low key shukaansi

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
U might be wrong about not wanting to sleep with u. She wont say about your friends impotence otherwise. it was low key shukaansi

I highly doubt it, she is just cool and she talks alot and she likes me as a friend/neighbor but not more than that, she doesn't interact with the neighbors, only me.

I also have a video of them arguing, it is funniest shit ever , but I don't know if I should post it , it is too much.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I highly doubt it, she is just cool and she talks alot and she likes me as a friend/neighbor but not more, she doesn't interact with the neighbors, only me.

I also have a video of them arguing, it is funniest shit ever , but I don't know if I should post it , it is too much.

Seriously. They wont last that long. Why cant she leave? She is wasting his time, and him her time.

Status
Not open for further replies.