My crazy Somali neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Seriously. They wont last that long. Why cant she leave? She is wasting his time, and him her time.

I know that is what I tell her all the time but she loves the old man walahi that is the only explanation and she just doesn't know it, her brothers and sister jumped on him last year before they get married and told him to stay away from her but she is always at his house.:liberaltears:

She is itching and she wants you to scratch it.

She is married.

Banaankaa ka mar naagtu. Mar hadaad wax dili kuwa singlelada ah la dhac.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know that is what I tell her all the time but she loves the old man walahi that is the only explanation and she just doesn't know it, her brothers and sister jumped on him last year before they get married and told him to stay away from her but she is always at his house.:liberaltears:

Loves him kulaaha? I don't think so. I love my chicken in the fridge, but u dont see me going to the neighbors and saying my chicken is not good enuf. I shut up. Actually i open it and eat it. Hi @Reiko

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She is itching and she wants you to scratch it.

She is married.

Banaankaa ka mar naagtu. Mar hadaad wax dili kuwa singlelada ah la dhac.

Sxb never ever I would try on any man's wife when there is so many single girls out there, it is sickness.

I used to have a friend of friend, nigga was weird asf, he would only date girls we ditched months ago and talk shit to them about us, I don't do that either.:farmajoyaab:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Loves him kulaaha? I don't think so. I love my chicken in the fridge, but u dont see me going to the neighbors and saying my chicken is not good enuf. I shut up. Actually i open it and eat it. Hi @Reiko

Don't wake up Ina adeertay @Reiko, leave our boqortooyada alone,they have bigger issue to discuss than my night life stories, she would roasted me walahi, I am only MJ she doesnt dabada u dhiqin, I don't why.:ayaanswag:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Manafesto can be very creative when he’s stoned & could write a bestseller fiction book. Sxb, nacasta afka ha ka bixin and collaborate with @Basra, let her become your ghost writer and agent.

@Basra Champion

2135.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto can be very creative when he’s stoned & could write a bestseller fiction book. Sxb, nacasta afka ha ka bixin and collaborate with @Basra, let her become your ghost writer and agent.

Bro me and Basra we need each other, I was very interested in movies as a kid and tried to learn as much as possible about it, and later I registered a semester at college screen writing 101 and fell in love with it, it doesn't need that much talent to write, it is just relgular dialogue.

I have one great story I want everyone here to help me, it is based on true story and it is about my uncle.:samwelcome:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't see a tag tho. :williamswtf:

that is what I thought , I never taged no one for such kind weird thread, I tag people once in while and only for a good stuff If I have.:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This whole topic is Haraam. I need to bathe in zamzam water after reading this.

I seek refuge in Allah swt.

That is why I was saying keep the boqortooyo eyes out of this fetish.

NB: If you have snapchat, I will send it to you now , this is one of the funniest video I have seen.

It just them arguing and fighting, it is funny as hell and you can't real see their faces or recognized them and it is not sexual, just talk I don't know how to post it.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This whole topic is Haraam. I need to bathe in zamzam water after reading this.

I seek refuge in Allah swt.

Today I saw her at the hallway and she started talking shit about her new husband saying he can't get it up untill I suck him off for hours at a time and I want get divorced

@Reiko I'm showing you this just for you to bathe in a pool of zamzam after you read this quote from the OP. After all you're a sheikh:wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Adiga horta ma jirjirole baa tahay
What do you mean?

That is why I was saying keep the boqortooyo eyes out of this fetish.

NB: If you have snapchat, I will send it to you now , this is one of the funniest video I have seen.

It just them arguing and fighting, it is funny as hell and you can't real see their faces or recognized them and it is not sexual, just talk I don't know how to post it.
No thank you walal.

Bro me and Basra we need each other, I was very interested in movies as a kid and tried to learn as much as possible about it, and later I registered a semester at college screen writing 101 and fell in love with it, it doesn't need that much talent to write, it is just relgular dialogue.

I have one great story I want everyone here to help me, it is based on true story and it is about my uncle.:samwelcome:

@Manafesto

No one is better than @Basra , buy her a KFC family bucket every night and she will write your uncle’s story with gusto and passion. She can add cusbo iyo xawaaj to portray him as the baddest villain or the most heroic patriot. After all, the idea is to be a best seller book and Hollywood moguls to compete for the movie rights and make millions of dollars that comes with fame. Boowe, imagine your adeer working now as a security guard at Gacayte Hotel in Bosaaso becoming a famous superstar like our handsome Barkhad? Maashallah.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Manafesto

No one is better than @Basra , buy her a KFC family bucket every night and she will write your uncle’s story with gusto and passion. She can add cusbo iyo xawaaj for him to portray him as the baddest villain or the most heroic patriot. After all, the idea is to be a best seller book and Hollywood moguls to compete for the movie rights and make millions of dollars that comes with fame. Boowe, imagine your adeer working now as a security guard at Gacayte Hotel in Bosaaso becoming a famous superstar like our handsome Barkhad? Maashallah.
Leave Bosaaso and Barkhaad out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending