My crazy Somali neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Reiko

You’re reer Gaalkacayo, but @Manafesto is reer Bosaaso and the Sultan of Barkhad. Stay in your lane because the face doesn’t care.

Damn bro, you are have to be reer Bosaso to know about hotel Gacayte, there is no way you would know this hotel if you have never been to Bosaso?:gucciwhat:

Barkhaad is married to the niece of my best friend. no joke

@Basra

I follow Barkhad on FB and told him that I’m one of his biggest fans and asked him to holla if he ever sets foot in Australia. He agreed. I thought opening a Bar that serves light meals called Captain Phillips and pay him to come here for the opening night.

Damn bro, you are have to be reer Bosaso to know about hotel Gacayte, there is no way you would know this hotel if you have never been to Bosaso?:gucciwhat:

@Manafesto

I’ve been to Bari twice and my folks are currently looking to buy land on the hilltop outside Bosaaso over looking the city and the sea. The problem is those crazy ISIS dudes, @government cousins. Yaa inaga qabtaa, I hope Deni Blackie will arm his Iqwaan militia and fight them. Puntland army are toothless.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Barkhad isn't ugly, he can get 6 feet tall Mudug chicks lined up for him at the flick of his finger, he is a legend.:trumpsmirk:

How can i get him?
9177.jpg

Today I saw her at the hallway and she started talking shit about her new husband saying he can't get it up untill I suck him off for hours at a time and I want get divorced

You know what to do man :mjswag:Whether you hit it or not, she's probably gonna cheat on odayga since he is not satisfying her. Better to be betrayed by your neighbor than a stranger. He'll understand:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts