My cousin’s DNA results (haplogroup)

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
He is Habar Yonis, Musa Abdalla, Farah Mohamed - Bah Gumaroon

Paternal: T-L208
Maternal: N1
I think this confirms Garhajis is a real qabil, almost everyone who has done the test gets the same haplogroup.

3F23F087-87A7-4296-ADA8-4D00D3A45E37.jpeg
D0C9277E-1ECD-470D-A97D-B2B0B688758D.jpeg

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
He is Habar Yonis, Musa Abdalla, Farah Mohamed - Bah Gumaroon

Paternal: T-L208
Maternal: N1
I think this confirms Garhajis is a real qabil, almost everyone who has done the test gets the same haplogroup.

View attachment 160310View attachment 160311
Having people not sharing the same Haplogroup as the majority in a clan doesn't make it any fake. Assimilation is a common thing. Also, a few outliers is meaningless, and would be considered statistical noises if their numbers are insignificant. Kinda like me in HA.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Assimilation is myth not real someone can't claim what tht person is not non Somalis lineage tht claim somali ethnic tribe lineage is wrong should be address this issue Somalis should make it clear tht those non Somalis tht claim somali ethnic tribe should stop claim it and claim their own
Its either I lost the ability to read in English or your post doesn't make any sense, sorry

Having people not sharing the same Haplogroup as the majority in a clan doesn't make it any fake. Assimilation is a common thing. Also, a few outliers is meaningless, and would be considered statistical noises if their numbers are insignificant. Kinda like me in HA.
I think sacad muuse and ciise muuse are not the same atleast on the issue of genetics, sacad muuse seems to be overwhelmibgly v32 but thats not the case when it comes to ciise muuse who I speculate to be 40% T so that ciise muuse with T cant met the definition of assimilation.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I think sacad muuse and ciise muuse are not the same atleast on the issue of genetics, sacad muuse seems to be overwhelmibgly v32 but thats not the case when it comes to ciise muuse who I speculate to be 40% T so that ciise muuse with T cant met the definition of assimilation.
IDK about that. All the HA results I've seen were E-V32. All my HA matches on 23andme are

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It's very funny that HA are E-V32 because they hate so called wanlaweyn and always try to show differences between each other whereas other Isaaq and Dir who are not E-V32 have always been neutral about them. It reminds me of the Bondocks TV show scene of 102% African. That is HA.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
It's very funny that HA are E-V32 because they hate so called wanlaweyn and always try to show differences between each other whereas other Isaaq and Dir who are not E-V32 have always been neutral about them. It reminds me of the Bondocks TV show scene of 102% African. That is HA.
Ok good for you bro. :nvjpqts:

Trending

Latest posts