MY blood is boiling they're really after Somalia now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LarryThePuntite

You are forgetting that Paul Kagame education revolved around making his population cognisant of the real enemies and their purposes so his populace cannot be duped by foreign interference much like Erdogan did and as a result not be duped to overthrow him.

He has awakened the conscious of his people and has the added benefit of an up and coming super-power support in China, relentless propaganda is written about him by the West and they are even using the old hutu/tutsi conflict via Burundi to overthrow him along with Uganda help.

The two fundamental ingredients to escape poverty are there, along with the geographical advantage of not having neighbours like Kenya/Ethiopia that see your revival as their demise and as a result do everything in their powers to subdue you as is the case in Somalia.

Such destabilisation doesn't work well with the Asian countries because of the above two and geographical advantage, the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka is a perfect case study how Western sponsored terrorists were defeated after a decade of resistance with the help of India and other allies, when Pakistan destabilization's didn't work with the whole Bin Laden hoax and they planned to invade, the ultimatum came from China which stopped them.

Somalia has none of these advantages since it's destruction, the colonialist didn't build much of a infrastructure, we are still relying on the roads the Chinese built, neighbouring countries that see your revival as their demise along with the usual Anglo-America-Zionist interference's, not to forget the GCC countries, we are cornered on all sides here like no other country in this world.

@LarryThePuntite

You are forgetting that Paul Kagame education revolved around making his population cognisant of the real enemies and their purposes so his populace cannot be duped by foreign interference much like Erdogan did and as a result not be duped to overthrow him.

He has awakened the conscious of his people and has the added benefit of an up and coming super-power support in China, relentless propaganda is written about him by the West and they are even using the old hutu/tutsi conflict via Burundi to overthrow him along with Uganda help.

The two fundamental ingredients to escape poverty are there, along with the geographical advantage of not having neighbours like Kenya/Ethiopia that see your revival as their demise and as a result do everything in their powers to subdue you as is the case in Somalia.

Such destabilisation doesn't work well with the Asian countries because of the above two and geographical advantage, the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka is a perfect case study how Western sponsored terrorists were defeated after a decade of resistance with the help of India and other allies, when Pakistan destabilization's didn't work with the whole Bin Laden hoax and they planned to invade, the ultimatum came from China which stopped them.

Somalia has none of these advantages since it's destruction, the colonialist didn't build much of a infrastructure, we are still relying on the roads the Chinese built, neighbouring countries that see your revival as their demise along with the usual Anglo-America-Zionist interference's, not to forget the GCC countries, we are cornered on all sides here like no other country in this world.

Xoolo IBN Xoolo,

You mentioned blame after blame after blame.

Here's what I got from that:
Kenya, Ethiopia, interference, destabilization, destruction, rival, propaganda, cornered, duped, demise, hoax, subdue, defeated.

Somalia ain't the centre of the universe or the global market. Our national budget is the CAPEX of shitty performers on the Nasdaq.

Nobody care about Somalia. We need to care about Somalis and keep pushing education. It's plain and simple.

Xoolo IBN Xoolo,

You mentioned blame after blame after blame.

Here's what I got from that:
Kenya, Ethiopia, interference, destabilization, destruction, rival, propaganda, cornered, duped, demise, hoax, subdue, defeated.

Somalia ain't the centre of the universe or the global market. Our national budget is the CAPEX of shitty performers on the Nasdaq.

Nobody care about Somalia. We need to care about Somalis and keep pushing education. It's plain and simple.

:mjlol:

Bro you remind me of the British Prime minister that was asked what a pint of milk or a loaf of bread costs, he didn't know! The entire public lamented how out of touch he was with the realities of the ordinary citizens he is governing.

Talking about Nasdaq in relation to Somalia is a similar showcase of being 'out of touch' with reality and the very foundations of how nation states are built, you assume people are somewhat like-minded and aware.

Your skill sets are more suited in environments were all the work/foundations are already in place, not in a cesspit that needs the very foundations to be built, starting by reconstructing the minds of the people from petty differences to the real global agenda and goals, once that is achieved to a 30-40% degree.

The very foundations can be built and the plots/plans of the various enemies thwarted. The post was simply to point out the core foundational issues that need to be understood to progress not defeatism or passing blame which I don't believe in but some fools would interpret as.

It reminds me of the hadith of the Prophet, "he who thinks the people are hopeless, is the most hopeless of all" you sound like you lost hope in your people sxb in your political posts, your not made for politics my friend.

:mjlol:

Bro you remind me of the British Prime minister that was asked what a pint of milk or a loaf of bread costs, he didn't know! The entire public lamented how out of touch he was with the realities of the ordinary citizens he is governing.

Talking about Nasdaq in relation to Somalia is a similar showcase of being 'out of touch' with reality and the very foundations of how nation states are built, you assume people are somewhat like-minded and aware.

Your skill sets are more suited in environments were all the work/foundations are already in place, not in a cesspit that needs the very foundations to be built, starting by reconstructing the minds of the people from petty differences to the real global agenda and goals, once that is achieved to a 30-40% degree.

The very foundations can be built and the plots/plans of the various enemies thwarted. The post was simply to point out the core foundational issues that need to be understood to progress not defeatism or passing blame which I don't believe in but some fools would interpret as.

It reminds me of the hadith of the Prophet, "he who thinks the people are hopeless, is the most hopeless of all" you sound like you lost hope in your people sxb in your political posts, your not made for politics my friend.

Talking about economics instead of politics is why we are behind in life.

I'm very hopeful about Somalia and my motto is: "This is the greatest time to be Somali".

Talking about economics instead of politics is why we are behind in life.

I'm very hopeful about Somalia and my motto is: "This is the greatest time to be Somali".

The Art of war which is essentially a political book dealing with the worst aspect of politics (war) is used by the majority of CEO's in business extensively to run their gigantic corporations and I am pretty sure you read the book cover to cover a few times at least.

Why? because it's relevant to business, politics itself is war by other means, you simply cannot throw it away, it's intertwined with economics, the last time the Chinese devalued their currency a century ago the British went to war with them as a result.

Both go hand in hand with each other, if you master one! you by default master the other, bad politics results in bad economy and a good economy is a reflection of good politics, they are twins.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
futo,
what is ur solution for our miserable situation

Possible solutions i'm not saying they are perfect.

1. Create a youtube video dedicated to all things somalia think integration TV but more for the somali people back home than the diaspora. Channels like this already exist but there not well marketed, and topics are not varied enough. We sue this to create awareness as to what is happening in somalia
2. Non theoretical and practical education , more hands on education into things like engineering and programming (i taught my self coding and i'm now trying to programme my own app) engineering can also be self taught think colin furze in other words small workshops can make a different , somali's are very intelligent i believe if they are told the correct way to go about doing things we can find creative ways of dealing with the issues regarding agriculture among other things. (tech is important people)
3. BE CONSISTANT WITH 2 ABOVE
4. Create events where community gatherings are encouraged this one is important in my opinion , but thing book fairs , cook outs , quran comepetitions whatever to get people of all sorts of qabils to just be around one another , also perfect place to spew bit of of propaganda make sure it becomes an annual thing , that people attend regularly music food fun :2tjlv3e:.
5. To conclude we need to empower the youth with the skills they need to be able to create from a blueprint of something creative they think is useful and go out and make it , be it to programme an app or to create a flying car i don't care (don't say its impossible it been done by a Nigerian kid form the suburbs of fking Nigeria with basic engineering skills although it wasn't a flying car it was a chair that flew still good to be able to imagine something and bring it to life) somali kids are very creative they get tires or plastic bottles and transform them into things they regularly play with if given the chance i think we can hone their creativity in to a positive output. Second we need a platform somalis can trust and go to for news on what happening in their country be it an app specifically for somali speaking people or a youtube channel or a blog/ website for somali speaking people (with english subs for the diaspora too if its a video ) etc etc. Also a sense of communtiy between the people.

P.S. i'm thinking of somalialand because a large gathering annually will be begging al shabaab to do something, also this is rushed and like i said in no way will ti solve the issue but its better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts