MY blood is boiling they're really after Somalia now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the blood lust in this thread:chrisfreshhah:

If you haven't been on a Rig or Well Pad... :camby:

Somalis can name every unproven resource in Somalia

Look at the blood lust in this thread:chrisfreshhah:

If you haven't been on a Rig or Well Pad... :camby:

Somalis can name every unproven resource in Somalia

So no oil and no Uranium miya ina-Sri Lanka?

It might not be the number one reserve, but it's big enough to bring the big boys to our neighbourhood.

It might not be the number one reserve, but it's big enough to bring the big boys to our neighbourhood.
Shhhh it's "Fake News", we've duped super powers of the world into believing we have yuuuge amount of oil. We're either duping them or they're duping us, somebody is getting duped :notsureif:

I'm amused by the blood lust!

@AbdiJohnson Not a single person in this thread has seen an oil and gas rig or stepped on one unless they are from Alberta or The Dakotas.

@shan-futo-le You can stop passing in your room darling. 2045 will be the year for Somali oil.

I'm amused by the blood lust!

@AbdiJohnson Not a single person in this thread has seen an oil and gas rig or stepped on one unless they are from Alberta or The Dakotas.

@shan-futo-le You can stop passing in your room darling. 2045 will be the year for Somali oil.

We are nowhere near a position of benefiting from our reserves at the moment. What the brothers and sisters here are frustrated about are the implications of having huge untapped resources in our country. The 'Resource Curse'.

As bro @Inquisitive_ explained, the US have been blocking foreign investors using faux contracts signed on the back of shaah receipts with traitorous odheyaal.

@shan-futo-le is feeling as hopeless and angry as many of us have been ever since reading of US involvement. How do you proceed when you realise you have very little national agency? It's what happens when your people and land are turned into a commodity. One that has to be piled high and guarded until ready for the picking.

And you have retards fighting over the soon to be looted land in name of tribalism. Revolt is extreme - but someone has the burn the whole thing down - with money, diplomacy, or violence.

We are nowhere near a position of benefiting from our reserves at the moment. What the brothers and sisters here are frustrated about are the implications of having huge untapped resources in our country. The 'Resource Curse'.

As bro @Inquisitive_ explained, the US have been blocking foreign investors using faux contracts signed on the back of shaah receipts with traitorous odheyaal.

@shan-futo-le is feeling as hopeless and angry as many of us have been ever since reading of US involvement. How do you proceed when you realise you have very little national agency? It's what happens when your people and land are turned into a commodity. One that has to be piled high and guarded until ready for the picking.

And you have retards fighting over the soon to be looted land in name of tribalism. Revolt is extreme - but someone has the burn the whole thing down - with money, diplomacy, or violence.

Just take a plane ride to Singapore and you will see why "People are the true resource".

There's no oil in Somalia until there's energy education.

There's no uranium in Somalia until there's mining education.

Somalia has enough resources to do without oil.

We need 1960s Singaporean national awakening

Just take a plane ride to Singapore and you will see why "People are the true resource".

Screenshot_20170428-013101.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soomaaliya is dying and the world is watching. It takes $1 to feed a whole family (adopt a family). f*ck the nonsense you guys are talking about.

I've been Singapore before (beautiful place), but respectfully, you can't compare the two countries. They are two different peoples, have different cultures, and are in different geographical locations. Most important of all, they are playing ball with NATO - hence why they're a Global financial and transport hub.

Somalia can never be Singapore, and nor would I want my country to turn into stash-house for NATO s. Compare Somalia to their regional competitors.

I've been Singapore before (beautiful place), but respectfully, you can't compare the two countries. They are two different peoples, have different cultures, and are in different geographical locations. Most important of all, they are playing ball with NATO - hence why they're a Global financial and transport hub.

Somalia can never be Singapore, and nor would I want my country to turn into stash-house for NATO s. Compare Somalia to their regional competitors.

You missed everything about Singapore if you didn't understand tolerance. There's a reason why Rwanda is being Modeled after Singapore by Paul K. He's a Lee Kwan Yew disciple and understands what education and reconciliation can do for people.

Anyone who says "It's a different people, different culture or different location" is massaged with excuses. The country had every issue Somalia currently has, and arguably bigger because they have opposing civilizations--not Qabils.

They pulled through without resources because of education and reconiliation. If you visit Kigali; you will see the reincarnation of reconiliation.

Somalia needs a Lee Kwan Yew.

You missed everything about Singapore if you didn't understand tolerance. There's a reason why Rwanda is being Modeled after Singapore by Paul K. He's a Lee Kwan Yew disciple and understands what education and reconciliation can do for people.

Anyone who says "It's a different people, different culture or different location" is massaged with excuses. The country had every issue Somalia currently has, and arguably bigger because they have opposing civilizations--not Qabils.

They pulled through without resources because of education and reconiliation. If you visit Kigali; you will see the reincarnation of reconiliation.

Somalia needs a Lee Kwan Yew.

Wait a minute, curbing corruption and promoting education is exclusive to Singapore? if you want Somalia to promote education and stop corruption just say so, don't constantly refer to Singapore as if they thought up those concepts. Unless of course you want us to follow their economic model i.e. the golden path to crony capitalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts