MY blood is boiling they're really after Somalia now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
For a decade this has been a plan of action for the Americans , they're really out here planning all this wallahi greed is something else. Somalia's oil reserves are said to be the largest in WORLD. And the oil is in its final stage of completion ,

I beg you watch this video or at least the first 5 minutes of it , my blood is boiling in anger had to pace for 15 minutes around the house cuz wallah thats how pissed off i was.

There are really only 2 ways things can go , either the US army really does what its "there" for and kills Al shabaab , okay done! then Amisom gets to f*ck off and so does the US army but in terms the US government asks for compensation Via FREE oil for a few years.

Or They destabilise Somalia and reap all the benefits .... i think its the latter. :uCkf6mf:

Video:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Somalia also has 1/4 of the worlds uranium (this was known even when said barre was president), so yeah that was most likely their reason because if you remember the reason behind Afghanistan isn't to piss of Russia nor was it oil but its because Afghanistan has a Lot of Lithium.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Also i think i understand why Barre was apposed to 'foreigners' in power during his 'reign' because he was opposed to any influence coming from the foreigners , but they had to oust him of course and set their own puppet government

TooMacaan

VIP
I agree, Obama was never different from the rest...it boggles my mind when minorities cuck for these neo-liberals. All the talk about colonial days being over is rubbish, they've just found different(more subtle) ways of achieving what they want. You lost me when you started sympathizing with Barre though...good riddance to that eejit.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I agree, Obama was never different from the rest...it boggles my mind when minorities cuck for these neo-liberals. All the talk about colonial days being over is rubbish, they've just found different(more subtle) ways of achieving what they want. You lost me when you started sympathizing with Barre though...good riddance to that eejit.

I said i understood why he opposed to foreigners being in a influential position in Somalia. Nothing more nothing less

Genie

The last suugo bender
Jimmy Dore Show? :mjlol:

Information is information regardless of who its comes from , all he did was analyse a video and some news papers can't deny the evidence , ALL i'm saying is i'm down for a black hawk down 2.0 :yacadiim:

There's alot of major uranium 235 reserves in Somalia.Uranium 235 is the only naturally occuring fissile isotope which makes it widely used in nuclear power.Infact It's the only main isotope needed for a nuclear weapon.

Also i think i understand why Barre was apposed to 'foreigners' in power during his 'reign' because he was opposed to any influence coming from the foreigners , but they had to oust him of course and set their own puppet government

But that's something ultra Qabilist‘s shall never understand.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
There's alot of major uranium 235 reserves in Somalia.Uranium 235 is the only naturally occuring fissile isotope which makes it widely used in nuclear power.Infact It's the only main isotope needed for a nuclear weapon.

BINGO! my friend bingo .... wallahi there is nothing more the somali people need now than a warrioresque government :bell:

As much as your blood is boiling there are those whom threw away their entire precious culture/religion and adopted their hedonistic way of life with the worship of their polytheistic Europhile human God's.

Waliba waxaa kaga daran they see them as symbols of enlightenment and the greatest most benevolent civilisation that has ever existed and aught to be followed without question.

The entire collective history of humanity has never seen the barbarity, such depravity and callousness these people have inflicted upon the people in the world and continue to do so until this day, Somalia has 4 CIA bases, 2 of which are well known by those that are awake, what do you think they are there for ?

They fictitiously claim to have a 100 year lease on all our resources signed over to them by the kacaan government, those CIA bases are used to enforce those contracts which are only there to block all other countries from investing particularly heavyweight Asian countries, while they themselves have no such interests yet because scarcity means better profit, keeping you in limbo until they themselves run out and need yours.

This means perpetual poverty for you because as a poor nation the only way to come out of poverty is through richer nations that need your resources coming in and building the infrastructure necessary to extract/export/ship them out of your country, this infrastructure is the key to local business growth/explosion/development.

There are regions in Somalia that produce enough food to feed all but the lack of infrastructure makes this impossible, building them is unaffordable for any government because it requires massive investment/expertise that are outside of their reach.

Hence requiring a richer nation whom needs incentives to do this for you (resources) which the American's are blocking through fictitious contracts, ensuring perpetual poverty for us.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
As much as your blood is boiling there are those whom threw away their entire precious culture/religion and adopted their hedonistic way of life with the worship of their polytheistic Europhile human God's.

Waliba waxaa kaga daran they see them as symbols of enlightenment and the greatest most benevolent civilisation that has ever existed and aught to be followed without question.

The entire collective history of humanity has never seen the barbarity, such depravity and callousness these people have inflicted upon the people in the world and continue to do so until this day, Somalia has 4 CIA bases, 2 of which are well known by those that are awake, what do you think they are there for ?

They fictitiously claim to have a 100 year lease on all our resources signed over to them by the kacaan government, those CIA bases are used to enforce those contracts which are only there to block all other countries from investing particularly heavyweight Asian countries, while they themselves have no such interests yet because scarcity means better profit, keeping you in limbo until they themselves run out and need yours.

This means perpetual poverty for you because as a poor nation the only way to come out of poverty is through richer nations that need your resources coming in and building the infrastructure necessary to extract/export/ship them out of your country, this infrastructure is the key to local business growth/explosion/development.

There are regions in Somalia that produce enough food to feed all but the lack of infrastructure makes this impossible, building them is unaffordable for any government because it requires massive investment/expertise that are outside of their reach.

Hence requiring a richer nation whom needs incentives to do this for you (resources) which the American's are blocking through fictitious contracts, ensuring perpetual poverty for us.

:kendrickcry::meleshame: i don't know what to say to this wallahi i feel ashamed

For a decade this has been a plan of action for the Americans , they're really out here planning all this wallahi greed is something else. Somalia's oil reserves are said to be the largest in WORLD. And the oil is in its final stage of completion ,

I beg you watch this video or at least the first 5 minutes of it , my blood is boiling in anger had to pace for 15 minutes around the house cuz wallah thats how pissed off i was.

There are really only 2 ways things can go , either the US army really does what its "there" for and kills Al shabaab , okay done! then Amisom gets to f*ck off and so does the US army but in terms the US government asks for compensation Via FREE oil for a few years.

Or They destabilise Somalia and reap all the benefits .... i think its the latter. :uCkf6mf:

Video:
Largest in the world?:mjlol:
Our uranium on the other hand though...:cosbyhmm:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Largest in the world?:mjlol:
Our uranium on the other hand though...:cosbyhmm:

Yeah you read right mate since somalia has the longest coastline in Africa i can see it possible , plus it remained completely untouched due to somalia's lack of smart governing

Yeah you read right mate since somalia has the longest coastline in Africa i can see it possible , plus it remained completely untouched due to somalia's lack of smart governing
We kinda deserve this. The world is going to switch to nuclear power and the Arabs will become irrelevant. We have a chance to be the Arabs of the next generation of have our land occupied. If we want the former, best kick the old men out of government fast.

Genie

The last suugo bender
We kinda deserve this. The world is going to switch to nuclear power and the Arabs will become irrelevant. We have a chance to be the Arabs of the next generation of have our land occupied. If we want the former, best kick the old men out of government fast.

Ur post makes little sense to me can u explain :ayaanswag:

Ur post makes little sense to me can u explain :ayaanswag:
We're gonna ditch oil like France has. Arabs will become irrelevant since they live on their oil. We can be as rich as they were thanks to uranium...
We won't be since we have old men in parliament and qabiilists. Hope that made sense:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts