My bad diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I'm never giving up laxoox and muqmad on a Saturday morning. That is my staple. I don't eat it everyday lakin.

Smoothie > Juice, debate me bruh :childplease:
You can use a blender to make a smoothie of certain fruits and vegetables but I personally like juicing because it gives unlimited options you can juice literally any kind of vegetables that you can't make into smoothie

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is very gay but healthy.
20170420_125143.jpg

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I need to ditch bariis and baasto and anything carb related like sabayad and canjeero that's pretty much ditching all Somali food after I realised that all those calories are contributing to the size of my behind.
This means I'll have to start cooking because my Hoyo will just cook the same carb filled food everyday.

I'm typing this whilst enjoying a burger meal :jcoleno:

Start eating carb free food. It's better for your health you'll lose fat and not muscle mass.

Stick to protein rich food like fish, bird and red meat. And veggies. You'll become lean and fit.

I love carbs but I can't eat it. If I eat one slice of bread for a whole weak I'll gain weight.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Start eating carb free food. It's better for your health you'll lose fat and not muscle mass.

Stick to protein rich food like fish, bird and red meat. And veggies. You'll become lean and fit.

I love carbs but I can't eat it. If I eat one slice of bread for a whole weak I'll gain weight.
i know this is true, but i just cant give up my baasto :bell:

i'll give up never being lean and fit for having my daily baasto i love it that much :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending