My bad diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to ditch bariis and baasto and anything carb related like sabayad and canjeero that's pretty much ditching all Somali food after I realised that all those calories are contributing to the size of my behind.
This means I'll have to start cooking because my Hoyo will just cook the same carb filled food everyday.

I'm typing this whilst enjoying a burger meal :jcoleno:

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Good decision.

I ditched that about 8 months ago. I now have mainly salad, fruits, fish, spinach, chicken etc. Spinach is incredibly underrated. Almost as underrated as broccoli.

I've also stopped drinking coke 6 month ago, and haven't eaten fast food in 6 months.

Also, what's wrong with a woman having a big behind? Unless of course it's out of control, then it needs to be kept in check.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Laxoox with butter and malab in the morning followed by some cambuulo ( :vqbuyv0: ) and baasto with :ohhhdamn: suugo later on in the day. Somali food is unhealthy as f*ck. :icon lol:

I've also stopped drinking coke 6 month ago, and haven't eaten fast food in 6 months.

I did that a couple years back and after 7-8 months takeaway was literally revolting to me. Then I moved homes and I was really busy first few weeks so I started eating a lot of fast food. I still have every one in a little while but I should really cut it out.

Bielsa

VIP
Laxoox with butter and malab in the morning followed by some cambuulo ( :vqbuyv0: ) and baasto with :ohhhdamn: suugo later on in the day. Somali food is unhealthy as f*ck. :icon lol:

I did that a couple years back and after 7-8 months takeaway was literally revolting to me. Then I moved homes and I was really busy first few weeks so I started eating a lot of fast food. I still have every one in a little while but I should really cut it out.

No wonder we are either fat fucks or look malnourished.

And when they make xalwo. I once was present at xalwo making and it is revolting :susp:

Good decision.

I ditched that about 8 months ago. I now have mainly salad, fruits, fish, spinach, chicken etc. Spinach is incredibly underrated. Almost as underrated as broccoli.

Also, what's wrong with a woman having a big behind? Unless of course it's out of control, then it needs to be kept in check.

It looks weird when you have a skinny upper body and a big behind. You'll have to cover it up with extra layers of clothes and in the summer it can get uncomfortable. I'm jealous of white women I wish I had a flat ass like them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I need to ditch bariis and baasto and anything carb related like sabayad and canjeero that's pretty much ditching all Somali food after I realised that all those calories are contributing to the size of my behind.
This means I'll have to start cooking because my Hoyo will just cook the same carb filled food everyday.

I'm typing this whilst enjoying a burger meal :jcoleno:

:diddyass:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Am I the only Somali who didn't grow up on baris and basto and anjeera everyday?

I only had anjeera or malawax on the weekends ands baris with chicken or hilib on the weekends. That was special occasion food for me.

Bielsa

VIP
Am I the only Somali who didn't grow up on baris and basto and anjeera everyday?

I only had anjeera or malawax on the weekends ands baris with chicken or hilib on the weekends. That was special occasion food for me.

What did you have during the weeks?

Most Somalis are fed baris iyo baasto daily. Occasionally hooyo will make lasagne or something lol.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What did you have during the weeks?

Most Somalis are fed baris iyo baasto daily. Occasionally hooyo will make lasagne or something lol.

Wallahi I think I only had anjeera maybe twice a month if that. Never had Somali pasta during my childhood lol.

Breakfast cereal/ eggs/ porridge/toast/cake (lol favorite)

Lunch ( sandwiches and some prepackaged nonsense junk food like dunkaroos)

Dinners: stews,soups, bisteeki: maybe something just my family has but very thin strip of beef cook like a steak with boiled vegetables
Cutuletti: very thin chickenbreast breaded and shallow fried.

Really anything pizza, mac and cheese all that American processed.

I think that's why I really enjoy Somali food and why I don't know know how to make it. I barely have it and don't go tonsomali restaurants at all.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Wallahi I think I only had anjeera maybe twice a month if that. Never had Somali pasta during my childhood lol.

Breakfast cereal/ eggs/ porridge/toast/cake (lol favorite)

Lunch ( sandwiches and some prepackaged nonsense junk food like dunkaroos)

Dinners: stews,soups, bisteeki: maybe something just my family has but very thin strip of beef cook like a steak with boiled vegetables
Cutuletti: very thin chickenbreast breaded and shallow fried.

Really anything pizza, mac and cheese all that American processed.

I think that's why I really enjoy Somali food and why I don't know know how to make it. I barely have it and don't go tonsomali restaurants at all.
i dont like the way u say anjeero, got my @Canuck harari senses going off :notsureif:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Your worrying about fresh food, come to edmonton in London every single fried chicken shop has at least 1 full somali family in it. It has come to a point were ajanabis say that the Somali national dish is chicken and chips. Even when I go to my mates house they serve https://www.jjfoodservice.com fast food at home as qado . Somalis in London are built on processed food, watch all of them get cancer.

Plant based diet is the way forward! I haven't fully committed to the vegitarian life lol I'm a part timer :oops: you can still have cabs OP, just remember everything in moderation.

Damn this post reminds me that I haven't had soda in like months. I remember when I used to have 4 spoons of sugars in my shaah :icon lol: multiply that by 3 cuz I'd drink several throughout the day lmao. That's like 12 spoons in a day ick, I decided to quit sugar cold turkey for like 2 weeks and it was like my taste buds recalibrated z3zrULC anything more than one spoon is too much now. The only downside is that I've lost my sweet tooth :jcoleno: most cakes/ candies are too sweet for me now

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Plant based diet is the way forward! I haven't fully committed to the vegitarian life lol I'm a part timer :oops: you can still have cabs OP, just remember everything in moderation.

Damn this post reminds me that I haven't had soda in like months. I remember when I used to have 4 spoons of sugars in my shaah :icon lol: multiply that by 3 cuz I'd drink several throughout the day lmao. That's like 12 spoons in a day ick, I decided to quit sugar cold turkey for like 2 weeks and it was like my taste buds recalibrated z3zrULC anything more than one spoon is too much now. The only downside is that I've lost my sweet tooth :jcoleno: most cakes/ candies are too sweet for me now

Get sugar out your diet. Minimise it. Its extremely bad for you and with them fizzy drinks stay away from them at all. Couple years back I use to go to poundland and I would buy 2L fanta twist bottle daily. Alhamdulilah I quit and I have seen soo many changes in terms of strength and I don't feel tired/fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.