My bad diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6086.JPG
I need to ditch bariis and baasto and anything carb related like sabayad and canjeero that's pretty much ditching all Somali food after I realised that all those calories are contributing to the size of my behind.
This means I'll have to start cooking because my Hoyo will just cook the same carb filled food everyday.

I'm typing this whilst enjoying a burger meal :jcoleno:

Simply don't use term diet but healthy food, diet has become some sort of punishment. Try my way of eating. 3 days my main meal is kale salad, 2 days bean salad, weekend (rice, or pasta). My dinner & lunch today (I have 2 meals only breakfast and very late lunch ). Kale with mushrooms, and some pickled vegetables to add taste. My secret weapon olive oil + Balsamic vinegar. Breakfast (cucumber and tomato balsamic vinegar + olive oil). Rest of day drink lot of liquids from coffee, tea, water, vegetable juice, one banana.

Last edited:
Good decision.

I ditched that about 8 months ago. I now have mainly salad, fruits, fish, spinach, chicken etc. Spinach is incredibly underrated. Almost as underrated as broccoli.

I've also stopped drinking coke 6 month ago, and haven't eaten fast food in 6 months.

Also, what's wrong with a woman having a big behind? Unless of course it's out of control, then it needs to be kept in check.

You need to add pasta otherwise you would not be able to build muscles.

:cosbyhmm: The last 10 years, I've had bariis and pasto at least 5 times a week. I need to change my eating habits soon but it aint easy. I wanna eat beans, legumes, lentils, chicken, turkey, and some seafood, mainly oysters, fish and shrimps. On top of this, I don't eat veggies aside from those cooked in suugo like tomatoes, basal and garlic. I wanna try broccoli, spinach, mashrooms, onions, olives and other stuff.

Moderation, regular light exercises and cutting soda pop would be the best way to go.

Cutting rice, spaghetti, bread and all meat completely out of your diet is extreme, hard to achieve and not to mention not a life to live.

View attachment 12181

Simply don't use term diet but healthy food, diet has become some sort of punishment. Try my way of eating. 3 days my main meal is kale salad, 2 days bean salad, weekend (rice, or pasta). My dinner & lunch today (I have 2 meals only breakfast and very late lunch ). Kale with mushrooms, and some pickled vegetables to add taste. My secret weapon olive oil + Balsamic vinegar. Breakfast (cucumber and tomato balsamic vinegar + olive oil). Rest of day drink lot of liquids from coffee, tea, water, vegetable juice, one banana.
Where is the meat? I can't just eat salad I'll die of anorexia lol

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Even though currently I don't eat Somali food that much maybe twice a month, it's all about moderation like @AbdiJohnson said.

Some Somali food is so :ahh: it would be suicide to cut it out.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Am I the only Somali who didn't grow up on baris and basto and anjeera everyday?

I only had anjeera or malawax on the weekends ands baris with chicken or hilib on the weekends. That was special occasion food for me.

While my mum made it regularly we also ate a lot of western food. Except canjeelo and kibis were made at least 3x a week and sometimes literally every single day. I used to despise baasto, bariis, hilib, maraq etc so I never ate it. :mjlaugh:

calool is life
May God rid you of your deviance and bring you to the light :wow:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Eat wholemeal carb (brown rice or pasta or wrap) once a day before dinner. Try to eat plenty of fruits and veggies as well as drinking 1.5 or 2 litres of water. Theres no way u will lose your behind unless u starve yourself or do lots of cardio like running.

Status
Not open for further replies.