My aunt bullies her own daughter in the most disgusting way. (HORRIBLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t only her aunt, it’s embedded within the Somali psychic. Ahmed wuxuu guursadey gabadh qurxoon oo cas, as if black is the colour of “hell”. Mum’s call their kids Khalif cadde, Ismahan caddeey etc. Since the introduction of lightening creams, Somali girls look lighter than Norwegians and some even border albino colours, why? Somali men prefer lighter girls. 98% of the light ones are chemically enhanced. Similar stuff is happening with many societies. In West Africa, Caribbean, India, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan and many other places, they seem to be obsessed with lighter colours, while Caucasian women want to look darker and risk their skin to cancer through sunbathing and solariums. All are chasing the perfect look that men want.

Last edited:
So you're going to generalize all Somalis by one woman? What an idiot.

And i'm so glad us Somalis don't deal with the issue of having no country!

how many somali women bleach in the diaspora?
a lot.

^obviously it's an issue to the point that fellow somalis are working to change things.

as far as having a country, that's cool, ethiopia is our country, even with all of its flaws, it's our home and it'll be just fine. i am not so concerned about that, because all our final homes won't be here in this dunya, it'll be in the akhirat.

a lot.

^obviously it's an issue to the point that fellow somalis are working to change things.

as far as having a country, that's cool, ethiopia is our country, even with all of its flaws, it's our home and it'll be just fine. i am not so concerned about that, because all our final homes won't be here in this dunya, it'll be in the akhirat.
"Your" country has the same problem then I guess.
https://www.ezega.com/News/NewsDetails?Page=news&NewsID=3255
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a...e-at-a-supermarket-in-ethiopia-104592930.html
http://www.shegertoday.com/watch.php?vid=7be69c6f6
and many more.. Focus on your own community instead of others, you dirty Oromo concubine.

a lot.

Yeah, I'm sorry but I lived around a lot of oromos all my life, the women totally bleach with about as much frequency as in the somali community. A lot of them get that weird yellowish gray color, with the black hands.

Yeah, I'm sorry but I lived around a lot of oromos all my life, the women totally bleach with about as much frequency as in the somali community. A lot of them get that weird yellowish gray color, with the black hands.

https://www.minnpost.com/community-...arches-health-risks-skin-lightening-practices

https://www.cosmeticsdesign.com/Art...inds-Somalians-go-to-extremes-to-lighten-skin

i doubt that very much since i have lived among both peoples and observed them both.
somalis by far put more value on light skin, while oromos, for the most part, do not care.
a few isolated cases may exist, indeed, among oromos; but nowhere near as much as among somalis.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Xalima don't take these trolls serious over your actual family issue that you have discussed.
Only reason why I can think of is your cousin is a beautiful lovely brown skin girl and her mother is jealous because she is too brown skin but old.
That's my take on it so forgive if that not be the case

"Your" country has the same problem then I guess.
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a...e-at-a-supermarket-in-ethiopia-104592930.html
http://www.shegertoday.com/watch.php?vid=7be69c6f6
and many more.. Focus on your own community instead of others, you dirty Oromo concubine.

keep in mind that says ethiopia, not oromia. so it may be occurring among the northern ethiopians, aka the habeshas, who also tend to put a lot of value on light skinned people...

https://www.minnpost.com/community-...arches-health-risks-skin-lightening-practices

and ha! do u think being somali is superior than oromo? ha! where in the Qur'an does it state that? please show me you retarded ass ?

keep in mind that says ethiopia, not oromia. so it may be occurring among the northern ethiopians, aka the habeshas, who also tend to put a lot of value on light skinned people...

and ha! do u think being somali is superior than oromo? ha! where in the Qur'an does it state that? please show me you retarded ass ?
It's in Addis Adaba, which is in Oromia you dumbass. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a just troll.
"Addis Ababa, April 1, 2012 (Ezega.com) -"
What the hell does the Quran have to do with you being a dirty countryless Oromo who were enslaved by Somalis and used as concubines?

It's in Addis Adaba, which is in Oromia you dumbass. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a just troll.
"Addis Ababa, April 1, 2012 (Ezega.com) -"
What the hell does the Quran have to do with you being a dirty countryless Oromo who were enslaved by Somalis and used as concubines?

addis ababa? the place where oromos, are at most, 25 percent of the populace?
looool, yeah, okay.
you seem to feel superior because u are somali, but there's nothing to back that up in the deen.
and the funny thing is, oromos are now leading a country that is in somalia fighting al shabab, because your government was too weak to do it LOL, and ethiopia is our country, a country with the biggest economy and army in the region; so what are u talking about??
and enslaving a few oromos is not equivalent to enslaving millions of them, but keep lying to yourself if that makes u feel better/superior

addis ababa? the place where oromos, are at most, 25 percent of the populace?
looool, yeah, okay.
you seem to feel superior because u are somali, but there's nothing to back that up in the deen.
and the funny thing is, oromos are now leading a country that is in somalia fighting al shabab, because your government was too weak to do it LOL, and ethiopia is our country, a country with the biggest economy and army in the region; so what are u talking about??
and enslaving a few oromos is not equivalent to enslaving millions of them, but keep lying to yourself if that makes u feel better/superior
Talk to me when you actually have a country, and are not being run over by Habeshas. Until then, you're just a dirty Oromo concubine with trash grammar.

Talk to me when you actually have a country, and are not being run over by Habeshas. Until then, you're just a dirty Oromo concubine with trash grammar.

we're running ethiopia today, as we did before, the habesha are reporting to us; so what are u talking about?

I don't have superiority complex to non-Somalis.
I just feel that an Oromo should know it's place as a countryless concubine, not to insult Somalis. :)

it's not an insult to state the truth about skin bleaching being an issue. also, once again, a few oromos being enslaved does not equate to the entire nation being enslaved. segments of oromo society were ruling a black empire, ethiopia, while somalis had their lands split between 3-5 different european powers, come on now, but do u see me saying somalis were all slaves... no, because they weren't

So my aunt has 4 kids. The first being sons, and she was begging for a daughter for so many years and she finally got one.

The daughter she's always dreamed of having for years and years, turned out to be dark skin. Both the parents and 3 sons are light but the daughter came out dark. (completely normal) She literally complains to everyone about her daughters skin colour, constantly to my mother as well. Yesterday we went to her house. She was talking to my hooyo and said "acudubillah why did all my sons have to be light, but the only daughter i have had to turn out dark!?". She was literally disgusted by her own daughters skin color, and I know my cousin is going to bleach. How fucking sad.
She blick that's not attractive to be 100

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So my aunt has 4 kids. The first being sons, and she was begging for a daughter for so many years and she finally got one.

The daughter she's always dreamed of having for years and years, turned out to be dark skin. Both the parents and 3 sons are light but the daughter came out dark. (completely normal) She literally complains to everyone about her daughters skin colour, constantly to my mother as well. Yesterday we went to her house. She was talking to my hooyo and said "acudubillah why did all my sons have to be light, but the only daughter i have had to turn out dark!?". She was literally disgusted by her own daughters skin color, and I know my cousin is going to bleach. How fucking sad.

Somalis and Light skin looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

xalimathe6

I will tell u a story. I went with my older brother to my mothers best friend who is Hawiya. (sorry, the qabil is not necessary, but i feel like i have to mention it). My mom's best friend is a very wonderful woman. I cant really find any fault in her really. And she adores us alot. Anyway, i went with my brother to go pick up something heavy at her home. My brother doesnt visit people often, so that was a special occasion. lol The moment we entered the home he complained about the awful Unsii aroma, which i found to be really good quality unsi from dubai. We sat for tea and it was really pleasant visit. So the weird thing happened right before my eyes. She has two daughters. An older dark skin, and a younger very light skin. That is a somali phenomenon though. Same parents but total different skin tone. Obviously, the dark skin one in my opinion is prettier. She had personality, confidence, and was very friendly to us. Her body is petite built, with a motherly figure, a good promise of a child bearing body. The other light skin girl taller, no figure, Ogaden prettish,,looking, large eyes, chiseled jaw structure, & was quite, shy sweet, and always wanting to please by constantly refilling our lemonade. Overall eye grabbing. I could tell the dark skin girl was over the moon for my brother. She kinda had this black beauty Warsangel/sri lanka look-pull. And oddly enough he liked her too, she made him laugh. They were chatting, while i chatted with the light skin one, which was awesome as her words were limited, and i am shy not talkative. Suddenly the mother came out in the living room and said

"No no no, nayaa,,,,dont think u r good enough for inaa hebel son. He is more suited to Anisa. Nayaaa Doqoontiiyee...looking at aniisa the light skin girl, she continued ....u will suit Nasiib very well. Nobody wants dark skin girl."

My heart felt so horrible. We decided to get the hell out of there . looool I told my mom immediately, and lets say --the mother got a good Karbash from her best friend. My brother said he will never ever visit her again! loll.

Sadly he married an isaaq which is very odd because i would have loved to have the dark skin Hawadley girl named Amina as my sister in law :(

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
There is definately a worldwide preference for lighter skin among women, no suprise
:bell:
Instead of coming in here and crying why dont take action if it bothers you that much
Or is it just a fake story
:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is definately a worldwide preference for lighter skin among women, no suprise
Instead of coming in here and crying why dont take action if it bothers you that much
Or is it just a fake story
:lolbron:

Take action meaning .....using Diana Creme`????
lolbron.png

Yes but the somali army never quite recovered from that war, it took its toll financially too. Ethiopia had a civil war too, but recovered and actually recently surpassed Kenya in gdp.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.afri...takes-kenya-as-economic-giant-of-east-africa/

Not to mention the money Ethiopia will save from using Eritrean ports can be used to build the economy and become self-sufficient in everything. There's no need for another war in the first place, but Ethiopia can definitely defend itself when it's stable, and it has prove this before. Last time Somalia invaded, the Ethiopians were fighting multiple rebel groups already, while the government was going through an internal power struggle, it was a great time to invade though, don't get me wrong, but Ethiopia was obviously vulnerable.
We, unlike you, wish our neighbors well, despite the dictatorships that have traditionally ruled......

Status
Not open for further replies.