My aunt bullies her own daughter in the most disgusting way. (HORRIBLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking stupid? Both of the parents were light, and she didn't like the fact that her daughter was dark mainly because she's a girl. Don't act like colourism isn't a thing in the Somali community.
you are lying. Somali mothers love their kids. Stop making up stories for attention.

Most Somalis guys like dark skin women she shouldn’t be disheartened and start bleaching herself because of her mothers constant bullying.

Words hurt and last more than physical injuries, it would be hard for her to heal from this abuse:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
You're an idiot. I'm the first person to defend Somali women, while you constantly insult Somali women you subjective moron, not all Somali mothers are the same. Get off of my thread you annoying .

@Kaleel @AussieHustler @mods Remove this thing from my thread.
why are u so mad?:hemad: U want me removed from this thread for having an opinion?:hmm:

stop lying, fear aAlah walaalo.

why are u so mad?:hemad: U want me removed from this thread for having an opinion?:hmm:

stop lying, fear aAlah walaalo.
This thread is not for immature trolls like you who can never be serious for once, and accuse me of lying on my own thread. I'm an attention seeker, yet you continue to give me the attention I apparently seek.

Does she abuse her like hit her. Does she always say it or is it from time to time. I mean if she says her daughter is dark without malice I don't see what's the problem. All my family members say that I've become dark and keep saying I was so cadaan as a child it doesn't affect me:manny:

Does she abuse her like hit her. Does she always say it or is it from time to time. I mean if she says her daughter is dark without malice I don't see what's the problem. All my family members say that I've become dark and keep saying I was so cadaan as a child it doesn't affect me:manny:

The women in my family say that to me too

Even though appearances are trivial

Almost like you can’t take women seriously

Almost like adult children

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Maybe your aunt slept around 20 years ago with a darker man and conceived this girl. That's my only theory if both of the parents are light skin.

I don't think you read it thoroughly.

She says "why are my sons light, but my only daughter had to come out dark"

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's absolutely disgusting and appalling. She doesn't deserve a daughter.

Please tell your cousin she's more than a skin color, she's a Somali Queen. Tell her to keep her head high and always rely on Allah swt, he's got her back, ignore her Qashin of a mother. What a waste of space she is.

Sorry girl I know she's your aunt but she's a for that. A mother should be nurturing and loving, not bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.