My aunt bullies her own daughter in the most disgusting way. (HORRIBLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my aunt has 4 kids. The first being sons, and she was begging for a daughter for so many years and she finally got one.

The daughter she's always dreamed of having for years and years, turned out to be dark skin. Both the parents and 3 sons are light but the daughter came out dark. (completely normal) She literally complains to everyone about her daughters skin colour, constantly to my mother as well. Yesterday we went to her house. She was talking to my hooyo and said "acudubillah why did all my sons have to be light, but the only daughter i have had to turn out dark!?". She was literally disgusted by her own daughters skin color, and I know my cousin is going to bleach. How fucking sad.

Last edited:
That's disgusting. Check your aunt for that shit it's not normal. That young girl will grow up to become a self hater hating on her God given skin colour. You better talk to your aunt how nasty of a mother.

So my aunt has 4 kids. The first being sons, and she was begging for a daughter for so many years and she finally got one.

The daughter she's always dreamed of having for years and years, turned out to be dark skin. Both the parents and 3 sons are light but the daughter came out dark. (completely normal) She literally complains to everyone about her daughters skin colour, constantly to my mother as well. Yesterday we went to her house. She was talking to my hooyo and said "acudubillah why did all my sons have to be light, but the only daughter i have had to turn out dark!?". She was literally disgusted by her own daughters skin color, and I know my cousin is going to bleach when she gets older. How fucking sad.
That’s so embarrassing wtf toxic mentality

Muji

VIP
Truly sad

She needs to check her self

There are people who can’t have children and she bemoans this! Clearly ignorant and has issues, is the mom dark herself?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@xalimathe6 Tell her to fear Allah or you will go to hell for making fun of his creation. She is an absolutely disgusting and abhorrent . She's the reason why some Xalimos abuse diana cream. I almost feel sorry for her daughter. Tell her to leave her ignorant abominable mother!

That's pretty sad. I know one lady who bleached, her daughters gradually started getting lighter which confirmed they were using their moms products. Stunning clear ebony skin too turned into an ashy mariin color.

You cant play games with your skin even those that turn light skin have nabros all over their faces and without heavy foundation look like monsters. I hope your cousin becomes resilent from her moms comments and I hope you support and uplift her.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sad. The mother shouldn't be surprised when her daughter eventually runs off with a deadbeat as if it wasn't her fault in the first place.

Emotionally abusing your child over something as asinine as the skin colour they're born with is Xoolo logic plain and simple.

sounds fake to me. Somalis are mostly dark skin people, so why would they be shocked if their kids look dark?:what1: another lie by xalimo06
Are you fucking stupid? Both of the parents were light, and she didn't like the fact that her daughter was dark mainly because she's a girl. Don't act like colourism isn't a thing in the Somali community.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

The daughter she's always dreamed of having for years and years, turned out to be dark skin. Both the parents and 3 sons are light but the daughter came out dark. (completely normal) She literally complains to everyone about her daughters skin colour, constantly to my mother as well. Yesterday we went to her house. She was talking to my hooyo and said "acudubillah why did all my sons have to be light, but the only daughter i have had to turn out dark!?". She was literally disgusted by her own daughters skin color, and I know my cousin is going to bleach. How fucking sad.
Fake Story :duck::trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.