My aunt bullies her own daughter in the most disgusting way. (HORRIBLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes but the somali army never quite recovered from that war, it took its toll financially too. Ethiopia had a civil war too, but recovered and actually recently surpassed Kenya in gdp.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.afri...takes-kenya-as-economic-giant-of-east-africa/

Not to mention the money Ethiopia will save from using Eritrean ports can be used to build the economy and become self-sufficient in everything. There's no need for another war in the first place, but Ethiopia can definitely defend itself when it's stable, and it has prove this before. Last time Somalia invaded, the Ethiopians were fighting multiple rebel groups already, while the government was going through an internal power struggle, it was a great time to invade though, don't get me wrong, but Ethiopia was obviously vulnerable.
We, unlike you, wish our neighbors well, despite the dictatorships that have traditionally ruled......

wrong thread
lolbron.png

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hmmm I hope she sees and learns that what others consider beautiful isn't going to help you in judgement day.
I don't think I know one girl dark skin from non white european community that didn't have low self esteem or showed it a little they used to have it not necessarily because of family but people of school or others etc.
Shame wallahi

There is definately a worldwide preference for lighter skin among women, no suprise
:bell:
Instead of coming in here and crying why dont take action if it bothers you that much
:bell:
Or is it just a fake story
:lolbron:
And that's fucking hypocritical. A lot of things in life will bother you, but you don't take action like world hunger. We're not that close friends with her family anymore, and my mother (who's not related to her, she's my dad's sister) only went to her house because of auuyuto and I came with her. so my parents would kill me if I confronted her about something like that.

Leave my thread if you don't believe it then, and the rest of you calling me liars can f*ck off as well.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
And that's fucking hypocritical. A lot of things in life will bother you, but you don't take action like world hunger. We're not that close friends with her family anymore, and my mother (who's not related to her, she's my dad's sister) only went to her house because of auuyuto and I came with her. so my parents would kill me if I confronted her about something like that.

Leave my thread if you don't believe it then, and the rest of you calling me liars can f*ck off as well.

Why do you practise cousin marriage?

:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.