My AncestryDNA results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true before recently most benadirs never married out because to maintain 30-40% Somali in Somalia for hundreds of years is amazing
I honestly don’t know the history of my people that well but there’s no way my people have been here for 1,000 years and not had sex with some ethnic Somali women! I don’t know of any recent 100% Somali man or woman in my family but I’m 40% Somali.

They can test their father or brother.

PS. My father has a semi-Jewish maternal haplogroup K1a. It is the most frequent mtDNA in Ashkenazi Jews. Always felt an affinity with Jews. :lol:
Yeah Jews are nice people. Did you inherit any stereotypical Jewish traits? I’m somewhat Indian and I’m really cheap wallahi. My brother hasnt spent a penny of his money in 1 and half years. He has been saving every single penny WTF!!! Wallahi I’m not exaggerating.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah Jews are nice people. Did you inherit any stereotypical Jewish traits? I’m somewhat Indian and I’m really cheap wallahi. My brother hasnt spent a penny of his money in 1 and half years. He has been saving every single penny WTF!!! Wallahi I’m not exaggerating.

Read the posts above. It is nothing recent. Just a Neolithic left over.

However, I still like Jews. Especially Ashkenazi Jews. Cool people.

Apollo

VIP
I honestly don’t know the history of my people that well but there’s no way my people have been here for 1,000 years and not had sex with some ethnic Somali women! I don’t know of any recent 100% Somali man or woman in my family but I’m 40% Somali.

You guys are like Cape Coloureds. Almost none of them have White people in their family, but they are still like 40% Northwest European due to early mixing in the 1600s.

Read the posts above. It is nothing recent. Just a Neolithic left over.

However, I still like Jews. Especially Ashkenazi Jews. Cool people.
Have you met Jews in real life. I have never met a Jewish person in my life except my Astronomy professor. Wallahi she wasn’t really normal. I swear she had armpit hair lol. She was kind of a hippy. She was a real nice lady. Somalis don’t have any real interactions with Jews but a lot of Somalis are anti Semitic. I grew up in America so I haven’t really been exposed to anti Semitism.

BBF966BF-A2BE-45C5-8F43-A248E5995601.png

This my ancestryDNA in DNA.LAND.I also ran my AncestryDNA raw data through wegene and got R1A1A1B2A1B. What does my haplogroup mean. It also goes by R Y-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts