My AncestryDNA results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This result is highly accurate for you due to the relevant reference samples.

I'd say you are 35-37% ethnic Somali, 24-25% Middle Eastern, 25.35% Pakistani or Indian, 10% Bantu, 1-2% Indonesian (possibly from Comorian Swahilis or Malagasy).

What about Carab Salax? I swear they’re regular Somalis why on earth do they pretend to be .5 :dead:

Apollo

VIP
What about Carab Salax? I swear they’re regular Somalis why on earth do they pretend to be .5 :dead:

They are Somalis 'punished' with a J1 one-drop rule. They all have J1 but cluster with North Somalis autosomally. They aren't as exotic as Benadiris/Bravanese..

Apollo

VIP
Carab salax should just be lumped in as darood they're like us warsangali

Warsangelis have more E1b1b1 or T1a1a than them though, not all Warsangelis are J1.. while almost all Carab Salaxs are J1 (seems more like a legit clan).

PS. Did you do 23andMe? Don't be a cheap ass and try the test. If you don't trust Google with your data you can download your raw data and then ask to be removed from the database.

They are Somalis 'punished' with a J1 one-drop rule. They all have J1 but cluster with North Somalis autosomally. They aren't as exotic as Benadiris/Bravanese..

Alx for me that we don’t inherit our mother’s paternal haplogroup then :whew: #E-V32gang

Apollo

VIP
Alx for me that we don’t inherit our mother’s paternal haplogroup then :whew: #E-V32gang

To be more specific, E-Y17859 at 4,500 years old is the haplogroup (subtype of E1b1b1) that 70% of Somali men belong to. The other ~25% belong to a 2,000 year old subtype of T1a1a called T-Y45591.

Warsangelis have more E1b1b1 or T1a1a than them though, not all Warsangelis are J1.. while almost all Carab Salaxs are J1 (seems more like a legit clan).

PS. Did you do 23andMe? Don't be a cheap ass and try the test. If you don't trust Google with your data you can download your raw data and then ask to be removed from the database.
Even if you tell them to delete your data I'm still worried about it information like this could be used against me plus it's boqol dollar :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
Even if you tell them to delete your data I'm still worried about it information like this could be used against me plus it's boqol dollar :gucciwhat:

slogan-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts