Muzmatch

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I have been currently using mismatch. Does anyone have any experience. I am actively looking for a partner to marry inshallah. Only issue is most of the somali girls dps are blurred:russ: so I am just swiping right on a the revealed ones. Which are like 1 out 10 accounts. Muslims want online dating but don't want their families to find out.

P.S I also saw my friends cousin on it once. I was going to holla but she is 6 years older than me

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Get off it, saxiib. Internet dating/courting never works.

After a date with one xalimo, she asks for £50. After walking her to an atm, and handing her the £50, she then asks for ANOTHER 50. Said no to her.......

was blocked the following morning.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

After a date with one xalimo, she asks for £50. After walking her to an atm, and handing her the £50, she asks for ANOTHER 50. Said no to her.......

What a qumayo :urgh:
She’ll do the same to the next poor Farax.:jcoleno:

psyche

To each their own

After a date with one xalimo, she asks for £50. After walking her to an atm, and handing her the £50, she asks for ANOTHER 50. Said no to her.......

Online dating is always a mix bag.

I've heard both the good and the bad from others so one event doesn't mean all are like that.

@Crazy Professor just make sure to keep your options open and to keep your eyes out for red flags.

That aint normal g

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Muzmatch= South asian dating site

I never took you for someone interested in chicken tikka masala sxb. Its a dead website better off meeting people via a friend reccomendation or something online dating is pure qashin.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I have been currently using mismatch. Does anyone have any experience. I am actively looking for a partner to marry inshallah. Only issue is most of the somali girls dps are blurred:russ: so I am just swiping right on a the revealed ones. Which are like 1 out 10 accounts. Muslims want online dating but don't want their families to find out.

P.S I also saw my friends cousin on it once. I was going to holla but she is 6 years older than me
Aint no virgin xalimo on online dating site, dip while you still can:silanyolaugh:

That is haram talking to and dating non mahram
And that is haram app

Signed up last week.

80 percent of the Muslim women on there, all have their profile pictures blurred meaning that they don't want their family members finding out that they are using the app, or they got a past.
You gotta pay for the upgrade to benefit from the app's features.
All the Muslim women on there are pretty much Pakis and Bengalis, so if you're interested in those types of girls, then go ahead but most will not marry outside of their race and ethnicity.
Low-quality women too, like you will find converts who have children on there from their previously failed kafir relationships and like 45-year-old grannies, with crazy high standards
Most of my Paki friends, who that use app basically say its the ''halal tinder'' for Muslim men and women to engage Zina, and send nudes to each other.

Overall trash app.

Last edited:
Signed up last week.

80 percent of the Muslim women on there, all have their profile pictures blurred meaning that they don't want their family members finding out that they are using the app, or they got a past.
You gotta pay for the upgrade to benefit from the app's features.
All the Muslim women on there are pretty much Pakis and Bengalis, so if you're interested in those types of girls, then go ahead but most will not marry outside of their race and ethnicity.
Low-quality women too, like you will find converts who have children on there from their previously failed kafir relationships and like 45-year-old grannies, with crazy high standards
Most of my Paki friends, who that use app basically say its the ''halal tinder'' for Muslim men and women to engage Zina, and send nudes to each other.

Overall trash app.
That is haram app

Madd

Maddd!!!!!

After a date with one xalimo, she asks for £50. After walking her to an atm, and handing her the £50, she then asks for ANOTHER 50. Said no to her.......

Ya raab:dead::dead:.

Wallahi tbh am just looking for a girl. I live in a new city and don't know anyone and I thought f*ck it let me use muzmatch to find a girl. I ain't got the hooyo option as my mum doesn't know any somalis in London. I think I have to jump on it and just see how it is.

I will keep sspot update as I go through my dates inshallah. If I get any:damn:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Muzmatch= South asian dating site

I never took you for someone interested in chicken tikka masala sxb. Its a dead website better off meeting people via a friend reccomendation or something online dating is pure qashin.
There is a lot of somali women on it tbh. I have no interest in curry munches. However some of the arab ladies are looking spicy not going to lie:wow1:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Online dating is always a mix bag.

I've heard both the good and the bad from others so one event doesn't mean all are like that.

@Crazy Professor just make sure to keep your options open and to keep your eyes out for red flags.
Yeah tbh am going in for banter. I don't realistic think I will find the one on their however, I am curious to know more about the london muslim dating scene.

Wallahi waa ceeb

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Didn’t you say you look similar to that scandi farax who got proposed to? :reallymaury: