Muuse in Lascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no recognition. It was simply The Britain saying here you go do as you wish
Now tell me
What bullshit is there to call out sxb?
So you want me to believe lies that were made up and if I don’t except those lies than somehow I am talking bs

I just want to tell young Isaaq youths like yourself to think critically and not just drink the purple cool aid

The fact remains the blue flag was created in the Italian Somaliland in 1954.

The Italian Somaliland and British Somaliland agreed prior to independence that they will form unity

It is what Both wanted

So when SL was officially granted independence on June 26th they raised the blue flag and 5 days later July 1st the South was given independence on and on that very same day, they officially United

But it was something agreed upon months before neither administration gained independence

Open your eyes and you shall see

Lol everyone knows somaliland was indepent way before. Also calanka was made in Somaliland. It was made by the men who delegated to Mogadishu to boycott to xamar who consisted of SNL, SYL, SNF.. Waa tariikh qoraal ah

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181125-050100.jpg
    Screenshot_20181125-050100.jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 109

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lol everyone knows somaliland was indepent way before. Also calanka was made in Somaliland. It was made by the men who delegated to Mogadishu to boycott to xamar who consisted of SNL, SYL, SNF.. Waa tariikh qoraal ah

“Calanka was made in Somaliland”

Bal beenta inta leeg aad sheegayso fiiri. Meesha ma caruur baa joogta.

Horta waxaan la yaabay midgaha majeerteen ee magaca dhulbahante ku ciil baxaya , maamulkiina puntland ee siilka naagaha ka jelecsan cidna doonay mayso , ha idin karbaashu dhuusa biixi
Majeerteenow wax la wasa tihiin oo afka ka nool
Hadii 2019ka dhuusa biixi qabsado garoowe waan taqeeray doona ilaa intaa dowlada federlaaka imaanayso waqooyiga kkkkkk

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Harti are the biggest darood tribe they are not langaab like sade mj alone has more land than the entire sade tribe combined

Dhulbhante support isaaq there’s nothing no one can do about that dhulbhante own their land if they want they can bring israel to sool no one can do anything about that

Who brought the landeere Sade in this discussion? You are obsessed with Sade still my servant. And no Sade is the biggest Darood clan in Somalia. Harti is the langaabs. Marehan itself has much more land and regions compared to your 3 regions. We have 6 regions.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It must hurt you guys that non isaaq support Somaliland. :hahaidiot:

It's like me waving the Swedish flag in Norway. It won't change the fact that I'm still in Norway :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending