Muuse in Lascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
“Garba siman garba siman” they walk behind, front and side creating protective shield.

The entourage of ministers are there for human shield”.
He is absolutely terrified, here. He shouldn’t be, because the Dhulos in LA are absolutely cucked and don’t have the guts to snipe this guy

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
H
“Garba siman garba siman” they walk behind, front and side creating protective shield.

He is absolutely terrified, here. He shouldn’t be, because the Dhulos in LA are absolutely cucked and don’t have the guts to snipe this guy
Hahahahha.. take it easy with our Dbante cousin and by the way i was recently in LA i cant regonize any landmarks how is that so

Saalax Bidaar

H

Hahahahha.. take it easy with our Dbante cousin and by the way i was recently in LA i cant regonize any landmarks how is that so
La is Jeegaan town now.

KULMIYE-laascaanood-6.jpg

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Seems like the whole town came to welcome their president.
Muse Bixi would also visit somaliland army’s biggest base in the region which is located in Gambadha between laska and tukuraq. This is the military base that single handedly defeated Puntland. Muse has to greet our heroes.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Oooh so much envy,

You unionist traitors must have your blood boiling any developements or good news coming from Somaliland.

These Somalia people are only friending you to try n bring us down if they somehow "win" they'll toss you aside like yesterday's newspaper

Saalax Bidaar

Oooh so much envy,

You unionist traitors must have your blood boiling any developements or good news coming from Somaliland.

These Somalia people are only friending you to try n bring us down if they somehow "win" they'll toss you aside like yesterday's newspaper

You’re secessionist traitor who betrayed his country of Somalia. There is no such country name Somaliland for me to betray you hereby court marshaled for being a secessionist traitor.

This rebel leader is just visiting towns with entire cabinet and hundreds of troops surrounding him. He is literally running with human shields all around him.

That’s not good news nor an accomplishment sxb

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

One time he is Muse Local, when he actually visits the other side of the country he is scared looooooool. You dont make no sense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.