Muuse in Lascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lucky MX or OG don’t neighbor Dhulos Muuse Biixi head would brought back Laas Caanod on a spike and Hargeisa burned to the ground :mjlol:

:hemad: What can I say? We have been playing the long game we are great neighbors look how our countrymen dance for us :mjswag:

Sweet home jeegania

tenor.gif

Even the men started dancing for Muuse like this

Jeegan has been making great strides. Couple days ago majerteen boqor Burhan was welcomed to Somaliland so he can take part in the Sool peace conferences. He kissed the ring and thanked Jeegan for welcoming him. Jeegan showed him respect for being thankful.

Now jeegan gets heroes welcome in Tukaraq and Las Anod. I can’t wait for the new hospital and other facilities to be built in Tukaraq. They deserve it after being scammed and neglected by Fat Abdiweli Prozac Gaas and his predecessors . Peace and blessings to Tukaraq , Somaliland

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Stop running around in circles bro what is wrong with you? Republic?? It was a protectorate at that time not a republic and the deal with Southern Somalia was a separate deal where Italian Somaliland and British Somaliland went into union. Don't confuse the two.

Don't @ me if you having nothing useful to say, like everything you say is biased and it reeks of bullshit. Somaliland became an independent country 26th of june 1960 not Somalia. Thereafter Somaliland went into a union with Italian Somaliland to form Greater Somalia.

Unlike you, I don't pick and choose what to show. It was relevant so I showed the other article where the union is mentioned..

How about you read the article yourself lol

View attachment 60107

Waar don’t get emotional I am not being biased I am simply challenging the false narrative that SL was ever recognized by 30+ countries.

So let’s try again, show where you were ever a recognized by 30 countries?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Waar don’t get emotional I am not being biased I am simply challenging the false narrative that SL was ever recognized by 30+ countries.

So let’s try again, show where you were ever a recognized by 30 countries?
I will have to look for that source tomorrow but you do realize when a colony or a protectorate gains independence the only recognition that matters is the one who colonized Somaliland which is Great Britain.

Even if only two countries recognized Somaliland or only Britain for that matter. Still doesn't change the fact that you read on that article. Your argument is stupid, you are changing your story, what false narrative?

Don't @ me baldy, I don't like fake isaaq's

Saalax Bidaar

I will have to look for that source tomorrow but you do realize when a colony or a protectorate gains independence the only recognition that matters is the one who colonized Somaliland which is Great Britain.

Even if only two countries recognized Somaliland or only Britain for that matter. Still doesn't change the fact that you read on that article. Your argument is stupid, you are changing your story, what false narrative?

Don't @ me baldy, I don't like fake isaaq's

You are being emotional little .
“I don’t like you, don’t @me” what s fcking dhoocil antics. Neither do I like delusional secessionist who cries when his little fairy tale story is challenged.
This is your last chance.
Answer this question. If Somaliland was ever recognized and independent country, what flag was hoisted up when the British one came down?

Bal intaas ka jawaab

@Bohol @Karim @Abdalla
Mudanayaal bal ciyaalkan oohinteedo ila eega

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You are being emotional little .
“I don’t like you, don’t @me” what s fcking dhoocil antics. Neither do I like delusional secessionist who cries when his little fairy tale story is challenged.
This is your last chance.
Answer this question. If Somaliland was ever recognized and independent country, what flag was hoisted up when the British one came down?

Bal intaas ka jawaab
Does the flag somehow remove the fact that it was recognized and gained independence as a protectorate from Great Britain?

If anything it shows that Somalia adopted the flag from Somaliland, is that what you want to hear? If it is hoisted up 5 days before Somalia existed technically is it still not a Somaliland flag?

Aye, I just don't f with you.. We can still argue and discuss shit but when I sense bullshit I will call you out. You also change it up to much, at first I showed you England recognized Somaliland then you switch it up and say show me the 35 countries and now what else do you want to add?

Saalax Bidaar

Does the flag somehow remove the fact that it was recognized and gained independence as a protectorate from Great Britain?

If anything it shows that Somalia adopted the flag from Somaliland, is that what you want to hear? If it is hoisted up 5 days before Somalia existed technically is it still not a Somaliland flag?

Aye, I just don't f with you.. We can still argue and discuss shit but when I sense bullshit I will call you out. You also change it up to much, at first I showed you England recognized Somaliland then you switch it up and say show me the 35 countries and now what else do you want to add?

There was no recognition. It was simply The Britain saying here you go do as you wish
Now tell me
What bullshit is there to call out sxb?
So you want me to believe lies that were made up and if I don’t except those lies than somehow I am talking bs

I just want to tell young Isaaq youths like yourself to think critically and not just drink the purple cool aid

The fact remains the blue flag was created in the Italian Somaliland in 1954.

The Italian Somaliland and British Somaliland agreed prior to independence that they will form unity

It is what Both wanted

So when SL was officially granted independence on June 26th they raised the blue flag and 5 days later July 1st the South was given independence on and on that very same day, they officially United

But it was something agreed upon months before neither administration gained independence

Open your eyes and you shall see

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What bullshit is there to call out sxb?
So you want me to believe lies that were made up and if I don’t except those lies than somehow I am talking bs

I just want to tell young Isaaq youths like yourself to think critically and not just drink the purple cool aid

The fact remains the blue flag was created in the Italian Somaliland in 1954.

The Italian Somaliland and British Somaliland agreed prior to independence that they will form unity

It is what Both wanted

So when SL was officially granted independence on June 26th they raised the blue flag and 5 days later July 1st the South was given independence on and on that very same day, they officially United

But it was something agreed upon months before neither administration gained independence

Open your eyes and you shall see
That might very well be true but does that change the fact that Somaliland was recognized and gained independence 26th of June 1960?

Haye let me entertain this then what do you suggest, all jokes aside? That Somaliland once again becomes a federal state or what?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dhulbahante are not Harti. We don't know what they are. As the great Ali Khalif Galeyr once said, their lineage "must be investigated".
Its like disowning your little crackhead brother, youll try your best to help him but he always ends betraying you at the end:ivers:

Saalax Bidaar

That might very well be true but does that change the fact that Somaliland was recognized and gained independence 26th of June 1960?

Haye let me entertain this then what do you suggest, all jokes aside? That Somaliland once again becomes a federal state or what?
It gained independence but there was nothing to recognize because SL had no intention of being a country lol

No where does it says it was recognized lol taas horta fahaan

My suggestion is negotiation with Somalia.
Somaliland gets to keep its flag, local army, police, income generated from ports like Berbera etc

It is loose union. You have more autonomy and at the same time we get to use the Somali passport, half some of our troops serve as part of federal force that fight external enemies

We also get the President or the PM. We must at least have either one and we will since we have the population and money.

The current path we are on will lead us no where except our people will be in isolation. We literally use Somali, Djabuti, Ethiopian passport to travel.

Lots of Isaaqs travel to Garoowe to get Somali passport.

That is unacceptable to what we are doing to our people out of pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts