Muslims who are outwardly Muslim

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i read that like
1607218744529.png

Iran in 1980 after the revolution was the first country in the Muslim world to force their women to wear hijabs.
Iran in 1979 is an example on how you cannot force people to be western/western culture isn't for all. They were smart enough to overthrow their previous government though their current one isn't all that better

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
when they put that shit on the internet for millions to see

:umwhat: :umwhat:
They never own up to what they do. Loopholes after loopholes :noneck:
Honestly its best to give up on such people. Its not like they change for the better.

Somali men have the privilege of not being visibly Muslim so they don't have to worry about abuse from dangerous islamophobes. Meanwhile they (and other Muslim men) like committing terror attacks and leaving Muslim women (especially the VISIBLE ones) to suffer the consequences (dangerous backlash from islamphobes , eg. the stabbing incident in Paris) . Qashin me all you want, I stand by what i say! :pacspit:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Somali men have the privilege of not being visibly Muslim so they don't have to worry about abuse from dangerous islamophobes. Meanwhile they (and other Muslim men) like committing terror attacks and leaving Muslim women (especially the VISIBLE ones) to suffer the consequences (dangerous backlash from islamphobes , like the stabbing incident in Paris) . Qashin me all you want, I stand by what i say! :pacspit:
For once I agree with you. Still dont mean we have to put down our hijabs. In the end of the day we will get rewarded more for our struggles for Allah sake.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somali men have the privilege of not being visibly Muslim so they don't have to worry about abuse from dangerous islamophobes. Meanwhile they (and other Muslim men) like committing terror attacks and leaving Muslim women (especially the VISIBLE ones) to suffer the consequences (dangerous backlash from islamphobes , like the stabbing incident in Paris) . Qashin me all you want, I stand by what i say! :pacspit:
I agree with this 100%. And yall have the audacity to clown muslim women yet you go outside in shorts with no worries of getting harrassed about your religion.

If you're going to speak on my hijab you better go outside with a khamiis and cimaamad :umwhat:

Somali men have the privilege of not being visibly Muslim so they don't have to worry about abuse from dangerous islamophobes. Meanwhile they (and other Muslim men) like committing terror attacks and leaving Muslim women (especially the VISIBLE ones) to suffer the consequences (dangerous backlash from islamphobes , eg. the stabbing incident in Paris) . Qashin me all you want, I stand by what i say! :pacspit:
You should fear Allah and not gaalo. What’s next? Are you gonna tell Muslims they shouldn’t go to the mosque because of Islamophobia?

The Quran is very clear on the expectations of modesty. Women did used to cover their hair before. Its called a gabo saar. Regardless of how common or uncommon it was before 1991 this is a positive shift as people are more observant and knowledgeable of the deen. I don't think I will ever stop wearing the hijab. I'd feel naked without it to be honest.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Where does this narrative come from that apparently no Somali women wore a hijab before 1991?

Even if it is true that somali women didn't wear hijabs until 1991 (even though that is not the case but let's entertain it) it is a great thing that it is being worn now, this is one step thst they take into being closer to the deen. The problem you have is that you do not like it, and you believe that it is oppressing that they are wearing it while men get to "wear whatever they want" I believe the problem is the lack of variances between the clothing women wear that is deemed islamic compared to the men. This could easily be fixed with allowing different "styles" for the lack of a better word all within the realm of it still being islamic in nature

It is true,wearing Hijab in Somalia started not even 1991 but 1993 and 1994 when Did Arabia started funding Al Itihad Al Islaamiya terrorist groups and forced everyone to wear it just like Taliban did untill it became a norm.

I dare you find you one footage or a picture of Somali women wearing a Hijab, most of the cities didn't have more than one or two mosque too and people use to pray only on Friday Jummah only.

It is true,wearing Hijab in Somalia started not even 1991 but 1993 and 1994 when Did Arabia started funding Al Itihad Al Islaamiya terrorist groups and forced everyone to wear it just like Taliban did untill it became a norm.

I dare you find you one footage or a picture of Somali women wearing a Hijab, most of the cities didn't have more than one or two mosque too and people use to pray only on Friday Jummah only.
for someone who sure loves writing you seem to not like reading, did you even read what i said :farmajoyaab:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
for someone who sure loves writing you seem to not like reading, did you even read what i said :farmajoyaab:

Maxaa dhacay dee? I responded to both of y'all since you too were denying Hijab wearing started in 1991.

Hijab isn't even part of our daqan. Just some shit imported from Saudi Arabia during the height of the war. :kodaksmiley: In before wahhabi abdis jump in and have the nerve to lecture us about hijab while they rock any kind of clothes they want :silanyolaugh:

Naa hee dheh, worship elephants if you want and go out in underwear and a bra if you please laakiin don't disrespect the hijaab by referring to it as "shit", khasaara yahay

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

stop the bullshit. all of my female relatives born in 1960's-1970's xamar used to wear hijab at a young age.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
stop the bullshit. all of my female relatives born in 1960's-1970's xamar used to wear hijab at a young age.

That is how I know you guys don't know shit about Somalia, like I said , I dare you find one freaking Somali girl wearing a Hijab in all those history videos on YouTube, you guys are Ciyaal Mataalo who learned Somalia on Sspot.

That is how I know you guys don't know shit about Somalia, like I said , I dare you find one freaking Somali girl wearing a Hijab in all those history videos on YouTube, you guys are Ciyaal Mataalo who learned Somalia on Sspot.
Bro that’s because siad barre tried to remove the religion factor because he was a communist
and before 1969 there were barley any colored vids
so ur manipulating the ting

Trending

Latest posts