Muslims who are outwardly Muslim

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro that’s because siad barre tried to remove the religion factor because he was a communist
and before 1969 there were barley any colored vids
so ur manipulating the ting

So you can't recognize a Hijab from a Garabasaar and Dirac in black white miyaa? :wtf:

So you can't recognize a Hijab from a Garabasaar and Dirac in black white miyaa? :wtf:
no its just that they are shit in quality and thy Only use to film important stuff not some random women walking in the street shit use to be precious back then
and when I say hijab that’s assuming garbasaar because it covers the hair too

Hijab isn't even part of our daqan. Just some shit imported from Saudi Arabia during the height of the war. :kodaksmiley: In before wahhabi abdis jump in and have the nerve to lecture us about hijab while they rock any kind of clothes they want :silanyolaugh:

Naa hee dheh, worship elephants if you want and go out in underwear and a bra if you please laakiin don't disrespect the hijaab by referring to it as "shit", khasaara yahay
The meaning of hijab comes from intention of the person wearing it. The cloth itself cannot be disrespected bc it doesn't have feelings.

That is how I know you guys don't know shit about Somalia, like I said , I dare you find one freaking Somali girl wearing a Hijab in all those history videos on YouTube, you guys are Ciyaal Mataalo who learned Somalia on Sspot.

I have pictures of women in my family wearing gabasaar which they used to cover their hair.

Trending