Muslims in Addis being assaulted for protesting Mosque demolitions

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Ah, I just got off the phone with one of my cousins living in Addis. The demolitions of mosques are part of a wider demolition of illegally built housing and establishments (no planning permission or land writs). A few churches are going down too so it seems to be indiscriminate. It seems that the govt is clearing the land for an infrastructure project.

Tbh, it’s as if there’s no point in leaving behind mosques and churches when there will be no one living in those areas to attend them

Awdalite

Araabi
No ethnic group in the Horn is more deserving of takfir than the lamagoodle Abdis in my opinion. The only ethnic group in the Horn to massacre eachother wholesale with little to no regard for religion, ethics and basic human decency who violated all that which Allah has made sacred.

If we became extinct tomorrow, the earth would breathe a sigh of relief.

Mustafe Cagjar needs to learn when to speak up and when to be quiet. Unless he's speaking in favor of the voices that are against the demolitions of mosques, he shouldn't speak on the matter. Now looking at the replies alone, he's getting cooked by Somalis, Amharas, Tigrayans, muslim Oromos and other Ethiopians.

I have a feeling that his colleagues in Addis are telling him to speak up as a damage control and defend them, since tensions are still high among Ethiopian muslims. I guess, this is what happens when you get your seat from Addis and not the people you're supposed to represent. :wow:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I don’t believe that. No one builds a mosque on stolen land. Get out here.
They aren’t just destroying mosques, i’ve said this countless times. most of the buildings being demolished are homes. none of them have land writs and are being removed to make way for public infrastructure

Trending