Muslims in Addis being assaulted for protesting Mosque demolitions

GemState

36/21
VIP
The police, after firing bullets and tear gas at the protesters, have now resorted to beating up and arresting Muslims in the Merkato area of Addis.

2 have died so far. AUN to them

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Our ancestors just a hundred years ago would've started a jihad if they saw habeshi occupying our lands, destroying historical mosques and killing Muslims.
Futuh Al Habesh started with Christian Habeshi trying to abuse Muslims and so the Muslims revolted. We are too passive now.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
This isn't even a Habesha govt. Abiy is such a silly galla. He could have turned on the Amhara and garnered Oromo support but instead he does this which makes everyone hate him. Who even supports Prosperity Party anymore?

A Good portion of Oromos & Amhara in Ethiopia can not be considered sincere Muslims. A few days ago Oromos were burning Amhara mosques in the capital and the Oromo Muslims remained silent. Amharas are also not innocent. They support Fano Christian terrorist atrocities that are committed on other Muslim ethnicities living in Ethiopia. Both sides support their ethnic group heavily and are being used as cannon fodders by the Christian elites.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
A Good portion of Oromos & Amhara in Ethiopia can not be considered sincere Muslims. A few days ago Oromos were burning Amhara mosques in the capital and the Oromo Muslims remained silent. Amharas are also not innocent. They support Fano Christian terrorist atrocities that are committed on other Muslim ethnicities living in Ethiopia. Both sides support their ethnic group heavily and are being used as cannon fodders by the Christian elites.
These niggas support Christians burning mosques just because they are the same ethnicity.

This isn't even a Habesha govt. Abiy is such a silly galla. He could have turned on the Amhara and garnered Oromo support but instead he does this which makes everyone hate him. Who even supports Prosperity Party anymore?
do eritreans believe in habesha solidarity? Do you feel more connected to the amhara than the oromo in general or are they the same to you

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
do eritreans believe in habesha solidarity? Do you feel more connected to the amhara than the oromo in general or are they the same to you
A Nilotic Kunama or a Cushitic Afar from Eritrea is more of a brother to me than an Amhara from Ethiopia. I'd feel closer to an Amhara than an Oromo however just due to cultural and religious similarity.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The police, after firing bullets and tear gas at the protesters, have now resorted to beating up and arresting Muslims in the Merkato area of Addis.

2 have died so far. AUN to them

Future Somali gov should include the muslim oromos, hararis, silte people, maybe even afars etc. I reckon they would have eventually assimilate given that somalis would be the largest ethnicity and these groups already feel close to us and even have somalis among. Perfect way to secure the sources of our rivers and get fertile lands. A win-win situation imo.

AUN to the victims.

A Nilotic Kunama or a Cushitic Afar from Eritrea is more of a brother to me than an Amhara from Ethiopia. I'd feel closer to an Amhara than an Oromo however just due to cultural and religious similarity.

Kunama and Nara are not Nilotes; they occupy another branch in the Nilo-Saharan phylum

Future Somali gov should include the muslim oromos, hararis, silte people, maybe even afars etc. I reckon they would have eventually assimilate given that somalis would be the largest ethnicity and these groups already feel close to us and even have somalis among. Perfect way to secure the sources of our rivers and get fertile lands. A win-win situation imo.

AUN to the victims.
They don’t feel close to Somalis, they’re only loyal to their ethnicity which includes non-Muslims.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
They don’t feel close to Somalis, they’re only loyal to their ethnicity which includes non-Muslims.
There is a reason why oromos came to dominate the horn and that includes assimilating other groups. The Adal sultanate included these people except oromos and even they (muslim ones) claim Imam Axmed Gurey as their hero. Axmed Gurey is in fact hero to all muslim horners. Oromo muslims literally have a shrine of Aw Barkhadle, a somali old sufi sheikh. Other horner muslim women wear diracs along their own clothes. I can find other examples of somali influence.

The reason why they show loyalty to their gaal brethern is because its in their interest to do so. They benefit far more from their gaal kin then from dysfunctional maryooleys. When Inshallah somalis get their shit together you will see horner muslim get close to us once again.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Qeelbax, this nigga wants to include enemies of Somalis. F*ck out here with that bulls*it. You're completely insensitive regarding what Oromos are doing to DDS Somalis. I hate when Somalis do that 'muh ummah' shit, it's pathetic considering other groups don't do it.

:susp:

There is a reason why oromos came to dominate the horn and that includes assimilating other groups. The Adal sultanate included these people except oromos and even they (muslim ones) claim Imam Axmed Gurey as their hero. Axmed Gurey is in fact hero to all muslim horners. Oromo muslims literally have a shrine of Aw Barkhadle, a somali old sufi sheikh. Other horner muslim women wear diracs along their own clothes. I can find other examples of somali influence.

The reason why they show loyalty to their gaal brethern is because its in their interest to do so. They benefit far more from their gaal kin then from dysfunctional maryooleys. When Inshallah somalis get their shit together you will see horner muslim get close to us once again.
Somalis stop at the awash

Trending