Muslims in Addis being assaulted for protesting Mosque demolitions

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@Qeelbax, this nigga wants to include enemies of Somalis. F*ck out here with that bulls*it. You're completely insensitive regarding what Oromos are doing to DDS Somalis. I hate when Somalis do that 'muh ummah' shit, it's pathetic considering other groups don't do it.

:susp:

Read carefully what I wrote and come back to me, I don’t think you got what I wrote at all.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Bale, Shewa and whole of Hararghe is ours, somalis used to have a direct border with amharas. We need our land back.
Were Hararis floating above us when Hararghe is ours? I wouldn’t mind taking it though. Don’t give a damn what Hararis have to say.
:pachah1:

You want to take land from the Arush who are better than whatever laangab clan you are from, I don’t agree with laangabs attacking noble clans even if they are foreigners.

I have zero respect for somalis who sympathize with Oromos, Canfars or other ethnic groups simply because we share a religion. canfars, oromos or anyone else for that matter are not Somalia’s problems.

oromos in particular are much larger than us and armed to the teeth because they’re backed by the Ethiopian government.

over 600 innocent somalis were massacred in one SINGLE day in the oromo region of ethiopia in 2017. somalis have lost lands, resources and their farms because of both muslim & non-muslim oromos. quite frankly, muslim oromos’ interests lie more with their non-muslim counterparts.

go FCK yourself if you’re advocating for unity and peace between our enemies under the guise of the “ummah” while somalis are being forcibly displaced in their ancestral lands.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I have zero respect for somalis who sympathize with Oromos, Canfars or other ethnic groups simply because we share a religion. canfars, oromos or anyone else for that matter are not Somalia’s problems.

oromos in particular are much larger than us and armed to the teeth because they’re backed by the Ethiopian government.

over 600 innocent somalis were massacred in one SINGLE day in the oromo region of ethiopia in 2017. somalis have lost lands, resource and their farms because of both muslim & non-muslim oromos. quite frankly, muslim oromos’ interests lie more with their non-muslim counterparts.

go FCK yourself if you’re advocating for unity and peace between our enemies under the guise of the “ummah” while somalis are being forcibly displaced in their ancestral lands.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMG_8164.jpeg

these are the people they want us to unite with.

A Good portion of Oromos & Amhara in Ethiopia can not be considered sincere Muslims. A few days ago Oromos were burning Amhara mosques in the capital and the Oromo Muslims remained silent. Amharas are also not innocent. They support Fano Christian terrorist atrocities that are committed on other Muslim ethnicities living in Ethiopia. Both sides support their ethnic group heavily and are being used as cannon fodders by the Christian elites.

Horta that whole region is a cluster f*ck I always assumed the Tigray of Ethiopia and the Tigrinya of Eritrea were the same people because they have the same language but come to find out they split something like 500 years ago hence why the Eritreans were on the Ethiopian government side in the war and were commiting massacres against the Tigray

over 600 innocent somalis were massacred in one SINGLE day in the oromo region of ethiopia in 2017. somalis have lost lands, resources and their farms because of both muslim & non-muslim oromos. quite frankly, muslim oromos’ interests lie more with their non-muslim counterparts.

Yeah Oromia today almost borders Somalia when this wasn't a few decades ago the Oromos are being used by the Ethiopian government to take land from Somalis by slowly flooding it with non somalis basically a settler population we must remember haile Selassie asked the British for italian somaliland to incorporate it into his kingdom if this was agreed we as nation wouldn't exist.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This isn't even a Habesha govt. Abiy is such a silly galla. He could have turned on the Amhara and garnered Oromo support but instead he does this which makes everyone hate him. Who even supports Prosperity Party anymore?
Why are you prejudiced against our Oromo brothers?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Horta that whole region is a cluster f*ck I always assumed the Tigray of Ethiopia and the Tigrinya of Eritrea were the same people because they have the same language but come to find out they split something like 500 years ago hence why the Eritreans were on the Ethiopian government side in the war and were commiting massacres against the Tigray
There were no massacres. TPLF propaganda

Trending