Muslim women are oppressed in Somalia

(FYI : I get the point, before someone states it ain't the point your trying to put across)

Would you go to a headteacher who you have a meeting with looking all rough and not ready? Or would you present yourself in the best of ways, clearly neat and ready to meet. If you do so for the headteacher, why not to Allah SWT. How can you pray without a hijab? That isn't sunnah, nor does it have basis in the deen. If you present yourself well to a headteacher, why can't you do the same to Allah SWT. I wouldn't go into a headteachers office with a skinny jean and a tight vest. So I shaln't do the same for prayers.

If you pray the obligatory 5 and extra sunnah, but fail to follow the basic rule of modesty, both men and women, then your somewhat on par with the hijabi who doesn't pray. At the end of the day, both party transgressed.

I get what you're trying to say, but surely you can't compare not praying to not wearing hijab?

The prayer is what distinguishes a Muslim and gaal. Not praying can take you out of the fold of Islam. The same can never be said about not wearing hijab. They are not on par.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
What I do know is that a lot of you muslims take Hadith for face value instead of using logic. How is a man that was born over a millennium after the prophet passed gonna know if a Hadith is authentic or not

These Wahhabis also take Hadith gradings from Al Albani. A guy who lived in the 20th century.

None of them can explain how a guy knows whether a hadith is authentic 1,000-1,200 years after its been penned down.

There’s even been a book dedicated to prove his gradings wrong

These Wahhabis also take Hadith gradings from Al Albani. A guy who lived in the 20th century.

None of them can explain how a guy knows whether a hadith is authentic 1,000-1,200 years after its been penned down.

How do you know that particular hadith is a hadith that only sheikh Albaani graded as sahih?

halwa

✨🌙
A lot of our mothers didn’t cover up properly back in their younger days. They didn’t know much about the deen back then. Now, however, they all cover up as they’re more knowledgeable of what the deen entails and Somalia is an Islamic country. Allah literally commanded you to wear a hijab and to be modest. Are you going to refute that? How is that even classified as oppression? 😐

Wallahi its crazy. They will call you a murtad for questioning the authenticity of a Hadith or scholar but will hold the sayings of these scholars to higher positions than the what the Quran says

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
yet again another degenerate who wants people to see his mother naked...
I said once and will say it again... munafiqun (liberal muzlims) are the worst enemy of Islam and Muslims.
May Allah destroys you all.
BTW why we are having many ex muslims recently on this forum.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I get what you're trying to say, but surely you can't compare not praying to not wearing hijab?

The prayer is what distinguishes a Muslim and gaal. Not praying can take you out of the fold of Islam. The same can never be said about not wearing hijab. They are not on par.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.
Your right, they ain't comparable. That was incorrect for me to compare. But one knows to pray, but refuses to do so, and the other one knows that Hijab in a salat is a connection with Allah SWT, but refuses to do so. Both are in the wrong, in different levels.

If you don't wear a hijab outside of praying or mosque, then that on their personal issue per se. But the essential message was , it is quite disrespectful to pray without a hijab. Praying connects you with Allah SWT, your in front of him. If you wouldn't become modest for the Almighty, but you do so for a headteacher, your playing the deen < dunya game. @Amirah cleared it up when she stated that they pray with the hijab on.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The Pakistani girl that’s praying, fasting is more of a Muslim than big ole jilbabi xalimo that does none or partially. If anything wearing a hijab while not practicing is akin to munafiq as your external and internal conflict.
Your right, I was incorrect there, the one who doesn't pray and knows to do so, whilst wearing the hijab, has fully transgressed. Its a pillar of Islam, a important one.

The way you weirdos interpret Quran verses and base credibility on Hadiths on if you agree with it or not.
Sufyan ibn 'Uyayna told us from Salim Abu al Nadr- a freed slave of 'Umar ibn 'Ubayd-Allah - who heard 'Ubayd-Allah ibn Abi Rafi' relate from his father that the Apostle had said:

"Let me not find one of you reclining on his couch, and when confronted with an order of permission or prohibition from me, say: " I do not know [whether this is obligatory or not]; we will follow only what we find in the Book of God."

Source: Abu Dawud, Vol IV, p. 200.

Trending