Muslim women are oppressed in Somalia

I don’t you do! Also only quoting the sentences partially to distort isn’t going to help your case Smh

it’s clearly states “The False Messiah will come upon this marsh of Marriqanat (near Medina). Most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man goes back to his wife, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt to shackle them tightly, fearing they would go out to him.”

This can be interpreted to mean that women will overwhelmingly support the false Messiah up until a man puts it to stop by restricting these women(physically or metaphorically via shackle). How else did you interpret this?? And why didn’t you post your interpretation if I’m incorrect? 🤔

Besides, you’re the one that posted this to support the strict hijab law(to the point of oppression)in Somalia.

Im not distorting anything im quoting a specific part which you objected to.

Wallahi the more i see you post here the more i conclude you possibly are a troll or have mental health issues.

What are you objecting to exactly the sahih hadith that says fitnah of dajjal will overpower women and men will try and stop their womenfolk from falling for his fitnah?

You said "Allah has instructed men to “tightly” shackle not only their own daughters, wives, sisters but also their own walid like mom and aunt??"

Where has Allah instruced men to shackle their womenfolk ?

The hadith simply states the fitnah of dajjal will be so great that men will have to protect their womenfolk even if they have to shackle them.

You're trying to create a debate out of thin air with no basis to stand on.

Im not distorting anything im quoting a specific part which you objected to.

Wallahi the more i see you post here the more i conclude you possibly are a troll or have mental health issues.

What are you objecting to exactly the sahih hadith that says fitnah of dajjal will overpower women and men will try and stop their womenfolk from falling for his fitnah?

You said "Allah has instructed men to “tightly” shackle not only their own daughters, wives, sisters but also their own walid like mom and aunt??"

Where has Allah instruced men to shackle their womenfolk ?

The hadith simply states the fitnah of dajjal will be so great that men will have to protect their womenfolk even if they have to shackle them.

You're trying to create a debate out of thin air with no basis to stand on.
Uhm....
:cosbyhmm:

Ok clearly you’re not very bright. I rest my case. Smh

What I do know is that a lot of you muslims take Hadith for face value instead of using logic. How is a man that was born over a millennium after the prophet passed gonna know if a Hadith is authentic or not
There's something called the "sanad", you searched up when the sheikh was born but couldn't be bothered to search up the validity of the hadith. Don't make conclusions if you can't be bothered to research all the facts.

MashAllah somalis enjoining good and forbidding evil
:rejoice::rejoice:

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah" surah 3:110

i posted it because i was referencing feminism, only a feminist or women influenced by feminism will think women are oppressed for covering themselves.
How does a Hadith about dajjal correlate with feminism? The OP posted about a Somali girl with few strands of hair exposed that was harassed irl/online by men. And then in response you post a Hadith that says women should be restricted else they will follow dajjal, how does that correlate or justify?

Who made it halal to harass a woman? This thread isn’t saying covering your hair = oppression(stop gaslighting). There are men who don’t fast, pray, eat khat and engage in zina openly and no one is harassing them on the streets or online. So why is it ok to only harass women for something even as small as few strands of hair?? Why not harass everyone equally if this is about enforcing Islamic values than? This is what this thread is about! And you go on and post a Hadith on dajjal to justify this. Lol like how? you’re not fooling anyone warya.

How does a Hadith about dajjal correlate to feminism? The OP posted about a Somali girl with few strands of hair exposed that was harassed irl/online by men. And then in response you post a Hadith that says women should be restricted else they will follow dajjal, are you mad? how does that correlate or justify?

Who made it halal to harass a woman? This thread isn’t saying covering your hair = oppression(stop gaslighting). There are men who don’t fast, pray, eat khat and engage in zina openly and no one is harassing them on the streets or online. So why is it ok to only harass women for something even as small as few strands of hair?? Why not harass everyone equally if this is about enforcing Islamic values than? This is what this thread is about! And you go on and post a Hadith on dajjal to justify this. Lol like how? you’re not fooling anyone mate.
Stop harassing Dawo with your essays:jcoleno:

How does a Hadith about dajjal correlate to feminism? The OP posted about a Somali girl with few strands of hair exposed that was harassed irl/online by men. And then in response you post a Hadith that says women should be restricted else they will follow dajjal, how does that correlate or justify?

Who made it halal to harass a woman? This thread isn’t saying covering your hair = oppression(stop gaslighting). There are men who don’t fast, pray, eat khat and engage in zina openly and no one is harassing them on the streets or online. So why is it ok to only harass women for something even as small as few strands of hair?? Why not harass everyone equally if this is about enforcing Islamic values than? This is what this thread is about! And you go on and post a Hadith on dajjal to justify this. Lol like how? you’re not fooling anyone warya.

The thread clearly says muslim women are oppressed in somalia and the OP clearly attacked jilbaab and called it "ugly".

I don't know what you are arguing for or what you are trying to prove.. furthermore i think you're bored and realised you made no sense so you are trying to type paragraphs to make yourself look like you know what you are talking about.

The thread clearly says muslim women are oppressed in somalia and the OP clearly attacked jilaab and called it "ugly".

I don't know what you are arguing for or what you are trying to prove.. furthermore i think you're bored and realised you made no sense so you are trying to type paragraphs to make yourself look like you know what you are talking about.
You’re using multiple fallacies to try to win an argument. In most of your comments you directly attack me rather than the argument. Smh, if you can’t keep it impersonal then don’t engage to start with.

ps.my paragraphs shouldn’t intimidate you if you actually know what you’re talking about. Don’t use an incorrect Hadith to try to justify something that you’re unable to back up. Like I said before I rest my case, bye.

Even within Xamar many Somali women covered. Media is deceptive and doesn't paint the full picture. Here are Somali women protesting for the release of Angela Davis in the 70s :

223379D7-76E8-4DA6-9899-FB56D082C794.jpeg-1.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Uhm and now we’re supposed to believe that Allah has instructed men to “tightly” shackle not only their own daughters, wives, sisters but also their own walid like mom and aunt?? Lmao and you have the audacity to write that this “sahih”! Lol Allah didn’t make you a xoolo, you have a brain to discern what makes sense and falls in line with the Quran(and Islam) and whats clearly outta line. Now I understand why so many Quranists doubt Hadiths. Because it appears all you have to do is add sahih and everyone rans with it! This is why it’s said there are 73 sects and only one is correct in Islam. Smh
Its already happening today with Many Xalimos adhering to the Western Feminist "Woke" culture. The one eyed demonic beast system is already upon us and we see how women flock to it even from 3rd world. This hadith is very much true and is a troubling sign of the Last Days.

Take heed before you falsify a Sahih Hadith by Bukhaari or Muslim

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
We live in a hypersexualised age, which is why the hijab is being stressed on.

I understand a young girl thinking that dressing scantily makes her free, she don't know any better that she just objectifying herself.

But a full grown woman better peep game, the real freedom is freedom of the mind and there's no real freedom in dressing like a ho. But if she refuse to listen then just charge her to the game.
Can't help someone that wanna be forever young and dumb

You’re throwing in multiple fallacies to try to win an argument. In most of your comments you directly attack me rather than the argument. Smh, if you can’t keep it impersonal then don’t engage to start with.

ps.my paragraphs shouldn’t intimidate you if you actually know what you’re talking about. Don’t use the incorrect Hadith to try to justify something that you’re unable to back up. Like I said before I rest my case, bye.

Im not trying to win anything im just trying to understand what your objection is.. it makes no sense

Trending

Latest posts