Muslim Skeptic's Tirade Against Mufti Menk

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Look mufti menk is not perfect however i believe has done far more for the muslim community than Daniel.

Mufti Menk says he tries to help the casual muslim.He advises people to go to stricter sheikhs.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I remember seeing a newly reverted muslimah that said the reason she became interested in Islam was because of Mufti.
What do these hardcore Islamists benefit from slandering him? :lawd:
They want someone that constantly shits on the feminism boogeyman without actually shows the virtues that are taught in Islam such as patience and compassion.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Daniel is the GOAT he always exposes the innovators. I respect him a lot because he's well-educated and debates hard topics within Islam that most Muslim today would struggle to navigate. He and Assim al-Hakeem keep it a buck while being pretty informative.
I'm not a big fan of Daniels content anymore - he appeases to adolescents with his recent thumbnails