• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Buying?
:umwhat:

In India the woman pays the meher
Does that mean Indian women are buying men?
Kind of. Honestly to me it seem like you buying the chick. Especially when they asking for bigger prices. But growing up I didn't even know about mehr until recently. So this concept of mandatory payment is disturbing.

I thougbt that dowry was only a Indian thing but now Somalis do it? Had to ask my pops and he confirmed it. He said he paid like 10k. Man f*ck that.

If u got a good career and it is easy to tell that you can easily support a family with ur money then I see no point in paying mehr.

Do you understand the meaning of exploitation? How does being a religious police exploit women? Exploitation is when someone benefits on behalf of another one.

Elitist

You claimed to have been out of touch with Somali culture and yet suddenly, developed a strong opinion that Somali men are exploited by Somali women . When you seek the mental, physical and spiritual control of the individual, you’ve conquered them and they are ripe for exploitation.

A personal question relevant to this discussion, if your Mum was alive, would she have abandoned you like your dad did? Governments pay mothers and gain most of the custody cases because they spend all their income on their children. Your case is a prime example of the care and loving a mother gives to her children to be superior that of a father.

Elitist

I agree with you that meher sucks and is akin to buying a commodity. Fancy weddings and expensive furniture suck if you are living in a council house or a house subsidised by the government. But to say that Somali males are exploited by Somali women is not only false but intellectually dishonest. Most Somalis are nowadays Salafis and most Somali men are worried about the length of a female’s dress or if an infant female is wearing or not wearing the hijab than children starving back home. The men became the religious police guarding the behaviour and the attire of a woman. I was watching teenage Salafi boys asking the sheikh if a female is allowed to laugh in front of men. Somali men want to control even their laughs, who exploits who?

Be careful about this place, we have extreme misogynists who are willing to invoke Adolf hitler to score cheap points against women.

You are preaching to the choir, it's like you are speaking in ancient Sumerian to these folk's both sides over exaggerate.

Elitist

You claimed to have been out of touch with Somali culture and yet suddenly, developed a strong opinion that Somali men are exploited by Somali women . When you seek the mental, physical and spiritual control of the individual, you’ve conquered them and they are ripe for exploitation.

A personal question relevant to this discussion, if your Mum was alive, would she have abandoned you like your dad did? Governments pay mothers and gain most of the custody cases because they spend all their income on their children. Your case is a prime example of the care and loving a mother gives to her children to be superior that of a father.
First of all there is nothing that suggests Somali women are exploited ( maybe sexually which I doubt) but on the contrary men are exploited financially.

Secondly it my dad did not abandon me but my stepmom did. And no most somali women especially in the welfare receiving countries do not spend money on their kids hence why a lot of children are taken or others end up selling drugs.

First of all there is nothing that suggests Somali women are exploited ( maybe sexually which I doubt) but on the contrary men are exploited financially.

Secondly it my dad did not abandon me but my stepmom did. And no most somali women especially in the welfare receiving countries do not spend money on their kids hence why a lot of children are taken or others end up selling drugs.

Elitist

Your stepmum abandoned you and not your dad? Say it loud and see how foked up that statement sounds. No decent and honourable Somali man will abandon his children in the diaspora because the stepmom doesn’t like his children. That’s why you hate Somali women. You are barking at the wrong tree because it is your FATHER who abandoned you. Your mum would never have done for a man to abandon her children. Face that reality and you will see Somali women see differently. Or, your claims of being fostered was a charade?

Elitist

Your stepmum abandoned you and not your dad? Say it loud and see how foked up that statement sounds. No decent and honourable Somali man will abandon his children in the diaspora because the stepmom doesn’t like his children. That’s why you hate Somali women. You are barking at the wrong tree because it is your FATHER who abandoned you. Your mum would never have done for a man to abandon her children. Face that reality and you will see Somali women see differently. Or, your claims of being fostered was a charade?
Lol I honestly think your confused fella.

I guess you want me to tell my person issues on here but I won’t go that way, so I would let you continue speculating.

But my story aside the reality remains muslim men and Somali to be specific are financially drained and exploited by women.

Slick

Describe the meher and read it loudly and then only, you might get that it’s a transaction for her liberty. I will admit that it fares better than the Indian dowry.

Do you even understand the purpose of mehr? Because what you're saying makes no sense unless you're implying a woman hands over her liberty at marriage. Which has fuckall to do with mehr.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Kind of. Honestly to me it seem like you buying the chick. Especially when they asking for bigger prices. But growing up I didn't even know about mehr until recently. So this concept of mandatory payment is disturbing.

I thougbt that dowry was only a Indian thing but now Somalis do it? Had to ask my pops and he confirmed it. He said he paid like 10k. Man f*ck that.

If u got a good career and it is easy to tell that you can easily support a family with ur money then I see no point in paying mehr.
Lol meher has always been around hell back in the day they gave away dozens of camels for a chick

But I agree nowadays ppl pay too much 5k max

Do you even understand the purpose of mehr? Because what you're saying makes no sense unless you're implying a woman hands over her liberty at marriage. Which has fuckall to do with mehr.

Slick

What’s the Meher for?

Lol I honestly think your confused fella.

I guess you want me to tell my person issues on here but I won’t go that way, so I would let you continue speculating.

But my story aside the reality remains muslim men and Somali to be specific are financially drained and exploited by women.

Elite

Is there more? The blame lies with your dad and not a woman who doesn’t want to raise another woman’s children. The day that you admit this fact will be the day that you yourself will take responsibility of your own future-children.

Slick

What’s the Meher for?

Elite

Is there more? The blame lies with your dad and not a woman who doesn’t want to raise another woman’s children. The day that you admit this fact will be the day that you yourself will take responsibility of your own future-children.
Well let’s that put that aside and agree for now that you could be right though your not about my situation .

Now what about that the bigger picture? It’s only in the Islamic faith or more so the Somali culture/faith where women receive thousands of dollars+ gold in some cases, and still remain financially dependent on the man for decades.

Isn’t this a clear sign of exploitation? If not then what till you call it.

Most Somali men are refused to see their kids by the mother who has full custody and the government on her side most Somali households in the United Kingdom are headed by single mother homes you would be hard pressed to find a home with both parents in it’s a travesty but I see why females do it cause the government incentives they get more benefits if they kick the father out the house besides the government will make sure she get alimony and child support.

Personally I would never marry in this gynocentric society unless you want to become a slave to a woman who can kick you out your own house take your kids and most of your money leaving you and n the street homeless.

If any farax has got the ability to do their own critical thinking they would never get married in the west they would go back home and settle down there never brining their family back to the gynocentric western modern feminists world.
i have seen this with my own two eyes in Scandinavia frequently. of all the iimmigrant communities it happens in the somali the most.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Lol meher has always been around hell back in the day they gave away dozens of camels for a chick

But I agree nowadays ppl pay too much 5k max
still feels like I'm purchasing a female. I cant get over that since it's mandatory. I can't imagine paying thousands of dollars to a female i barely know.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Plus I be seeing females boost about it on social media which is worse cause now u get the impression they just after a nigga money. I'm also hearing about females lowering mehr prices a lot when it comes to marrying a new convert. Plus islamically women don't have to have to help with bills and etc. since men are suppose to be providers.
I'm honestly liking the western concept of being equals in marriage. And not having to pay mehr.

Well let’s that put that aside and agree for now that you could be right though your not about my situation .

Now what about that the bigger picture? It’s only in the Islamic faith or more so the Somali culture/faith where women receive thousands of dollars+ gold in some cases, and still remain financially dependent on the man for decades.

Isn’t this a clear sign of exploitation? If not then what till you call it.

Elitist

I don’t agree with the concept of meher and see it as buying a bride, however, it is a primordial culture practised by many cultures who aren’t Muslims. It happens in non-Muslim African countries like the Shona, Venda and Zulus tribes in South Africa, different clans in the Pacific Island like in Papua New Guinea and in many Asian countries like Thailand practice the meher. You could also find in the Hebrew culture which is based on their religion and is called ‘Ketubah’. The tradition of meher goes back to Ancient Mesopotamia and Greece. Therefore, it isn’t something unique to Islam and Somalis.

Within all these cultures, the men pay the mehr and arguably look after their women financially, were these men exploited? We are intentionally denying the role Somali woman play contributing financially to the welfare of their families. In the diaspora, more Somali women succeed than their male counterparts in education and thus become the major bread-winner for their families. Back home, you will see them everywhere selling stuff. They are importers, distributers and sellers of all kinds of businesses. Your argument that Somali men look after their women financially is partially true but inconclusive.

You sound bitter from your childhood experiences and decided to blame women for it. Get a good therapist will be my advice to you.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i have seen this with my own two eyes in Scandinavia frequently. of all the iimmigrant communities it happens in the somali the most.
These xalimos have reduced us to the same level as Caribbean and African Americans if you see the situation in the uk it’s horrendous single mother homes are prevalent that why there’s many Somali boys languishing in prison or an early grave due to the fact they have been raised without a father they haven’t been taught what it means to be a man.

We also have many Somali girls who are called cheap and clean by various races of men due to them growing up without a father so they don’t know their worth so they are seeking the love they yearn for they didn’t get from their father in other strange men who end up using them for only sex.

Somali women are selfish they only care about themselves they don’t understand how the child is destroyed without having the masculine energy around a positive male role model as long as they’re getting money from the government and a roof over their heads paid for that’s all that matters to them.

World

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is 100 % right. My uncles children(who are my cousins) got taken away from him by their devil mother and she banned him from seeing them ever again. She raised them on a benefit scrounging single mother household and they all ended up being thugs and hoes. He’s an engineer, who is a haafid, a great man, but that witch told the police that he abused his own children. He married a lady from his own tribe, and the children from his new wife just all finished university.

The other children don’t even talk to their father, nor their siblings. Their mother told them that he abandoned them and married a new wife. It’s ironic how some here parrot the same argument, it clearly shows that they were raised by the same cursed single mothers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Y'all really don't like single mothers.
I live with my pops moved with him when I was 8. It was my choice. Kind of regretted it cause I don't got other siblings here with me but i turned out okay. My dad was cool but I could have turned out pretty bad,but I didn't cause I had some personal goals of mine(had a law enforcement career interest didn't want to ruin it)

I have a couple of friends who were raised by single moms and they turned out well. But the ones I know had similar interest and goals like me. So we were usually occupied doing other shit instead of smoking and trapping

These xalimos have reduced us to the same level as Caribbean and African Americans if you see the situation in the uk it’s horrendous single mother homes are prevalent that why there’s many Somali boys languishing in prison or an early grave due to the fact they have been raised without a father they haven’t been taught what it means to be a man.

We also have many Somali girls who are called cheap and clean by various races of men due to them growing up without a father so they don’t know their worth so they are seeking the love they yearn for they didn’t get from their father in other strange men who end up using them for only sex.

Somali women are selfish they only care about themselves they don’t understand how the child is destroyed without having the masculine energy around a positive male role model as long as they’re getting money from the government and a roof over their heads paid for that’s all that matters to them.

ITS so sad wallahi. and whats disguisting is xalimos arent acknowledging this huge problem we have in our community. and later on when the son becomes a criminal and the daughter a dhiilo the man gets all the blaime.

The more i interacted with muslims and particularly somalis as a fostered person, i came to realize how much the somali men are exploited by women.

Imagine that the somali men pay mehar in the thousands, throw a big wedding and more importantly are obliged to pay every bill and chances are 10-20 years later she kicks him out after putting him throw such a hell and yes more likely with zero savings.

If that is not exploitation then i dont know what it is. Having been raised in a house hold where my foster parents contributed equally, i think i will never accept such an exploitation to happen.

Why do most of you choose to go through such painfull life experiencies?.

Women get less than the men in heritage to compensate for the increased cost
Men basically control women's lives
Women have few rights that the man can't supercede and even they are broken.
A woman's testimony is 1/10
Women are expected to do all the home work and even work outside the home if poor, which most muslims are.
And lastly a divorced man does not have the same stigma as a divorce and spoiled woman.

I think it is your lack of empathy that makes it so you can't see the obvious result :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending