Muslim Marriage Contract in Canada....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Holy crap, this explains everything! Imagine bringing a wife from Somalia and the first thing she sees is that paper:bell:

1432098827106.jpg
wtf

Inshallah. I hope I will find a Somali woman who is open like you @Shamis

Not too religious but knows her deen
Educated
Have self respect
Honest

And an open minded xalimo.

Oh lawd. What a combination!

Inshallah. I hope I will find a Somali woman who is open like you @Shamis

Not too religious but knows her deen
Educated
Have self respect
Honest

And an open minded xalimo.

Oh lawd. What a combination!

That's very sweet of you walaalkey. You will find her, there are plenty about.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:gucciwhat:Are you guys serious? You’re putting your finger in your mans booty now? Like Amber Rose and Kanye?

Subhana’Allah, what kind of khanisnimo is that?

There’s wisdom in getting married young, these little horny teenagers need to call a sheikh, get an apple, and a do nikah.

These very same parents are the ones that have made marriage unaffordable for all of them at a time were the haram has become easier then ever, people often try to hand them the excuse "that they simply don't know" but they know as well as you and I do.

My innocent brother in secondary school asked me not long ago that he overheard two of his friends (females) talking (16) and one of them told the other, this mystery dude she met (much older then her who picked her up in a car) taught her how to "ride".

He didn't know what that meant so he asked one of those girls which type of "car" it was, they both laughed at him for days until he asked me what they meant by this.

That's at the age of 16, in Somalia they are married off at that age and earlier, if she even turns 18/19 without being married everyone assumes she is a "" and no one goes near her for marriage.

I was always baffled by this attitude but now I know why it always existed back home despite FGM & conservative culture, they are simply employing a probability model of 'likelihood' because it's a case of not "if" but "when" she will be broken, the more years, the stronger the likelihood, hence the prophetic advice to marry young.

These are the kinds of ages where females make the worst mistakes which taints them for good, even worse in the west. A year ago I read a survey done among Muslims at university, it was anonymous one, 75% admitted to having engaged in "zinna" with 90% having had or currently are in relationships.

I had some fiery debates with many dayuus fathers in public over this who don't care and think my ideas are extreme, it's amazing how these men are blessed with the most wicked of daughters or sons, it's like a punishment coming from the skies to inflict them but they still don't learn.

If I have a daughter she will be married at 16 if not before, to a man minimum 8 years older since men mature much later, to someone who I know very well and have vetted for years prior including their family, if you don't do this, you have consented to her many illegitimate marriages

Gambar

VIP
These very same parents are the ones that have made marriage unaffordable for all of them at a time were the haram has become easier then ever, people often try to hand them the excuse "that they simply don't know" but they know as well as you and I do.

My innocent brother in secondary school asked me not long ago that he overheard two of his friends (females) talking (16) and one of them told the other, this mystery dude she met (much older then her who picked her up in a car) taught her how to "ride".

He didn't know what that meant so he asked one of those girls which type of "car" it was, they both laughed at him for days until he asked me what they meant by this.

That's at the age of 16, in Somalia they are married off at that age and earlier, if she even turns 18/19 without being married everyone assumes she is a "" and no one goes near her for marriage.

I was always baffled by this attitude but now I know why it always existed back home despite FGM & conservative culture, they are simply employing a probability model of 'likelihood' because it's a case of not "if" but "when" she will be broken, the more years, the stronger the likelihood, hence the prophetic advice to marry young.

These are the kinds of ages where females make the worst mistakes which taints them for good, even worse in the west. A year ago I read a survey done among Muslims at university, it was anonymous one, 75% admitted to having engaged in "zinna" with 90% having had or currently are in relationships.

I had some fiery debates with many dayuus fathers in public over this who don't care and think my ideas are extreme, it's amazing how these men are blessed with the most wicked of daughters or sons, it's like a punishment coming from the skies to inflict them but they still don't learn.

If I have a daughter she will be married at 16 if not before, to a man minimum 8 years older since men mature much later, to someone who I know very well and have vetted for years prior including their family, if you don't do this, you have consented to her many illegitimate marriages
Even if you marry off your daughter at that age it is qadr. You just have to have iman and sabr.

Even if you marry off your daughter at that age it is qadr. You just have to have iman and sabr.

Yes! I don't control the outcome which is something I won't be asked about anyway, but what I do control is the effort that I put in and it this very 'effort' that I will be questioned on, not the outcomes for which I never had control over.

Yes I can do the best effort humanely possible while making Dua's and as a test she could still turn into a even after marrying her off young, but in that case I will feel no regrets whatsoever, I did everything I could possibly do but Allah's decree reigned supreme over my efforts.

I will be patient with this expecting great rewards for doing so, I haven't lost anything and will have no What IF's or should have, could have, would have types of regrets.

Are you really supporting child marriage? “Marry my daughter of at 16” kulaha

What constitutes as a child to you? In Italy the age of consent 14, in Spain this was 13 (until they raised this recently), Denmark it's 15, Germany it's 14, England it's 16 and Wales it's 17.

While Turkey and Malta it's 18. Which Europhile definition of consent do you follow ? and why? in Islam it's very simple and has nothing to do with age but strictly puberty.

Your an example of someone that has been easily brainwashed by this society, your own mother was likely 16 when she married and had she had your diabolical reactions, you likely wouldn't be here to write this pile of crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending