muslim harari genocide

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What began in the middle of 2018 as nightly chants of “ciao, ciao Adare” (‘goodbye Harari’), pack your bags, and “kinyyaa” (‘this is ours’) culminated with the Harari National League (HNL) surrendering half of the administration of Harar to the Oromo Democratic Party (ODP). Unchecked, this will end in the complete removal of Hararis from Harar—politically and physically.
Today, virtual silence. While there is no war, a serious crisis is taking place. Ethiopia recently gained the unfortunate distinction of having the largest number of people internally displaced by conflict, almost 2.9 million in 2018, surpassing war-torn countries like Syria. As Ethiopia grapples with the challenges of political change and reform, Harar faces its own challenges.

In 2018-19, Harar experienced a litany of abuses: Municipal services such as water and garbage removal were disrupted and cut off for weeks and their return was extorted for great sums of money; ethnically motivated mobs marched the streets of Harar chanting racist and incendiary slogans; historical mosques have been occupied and their religious leaders chased out; several Harari properties and lands have been illegally looted and stolen. And, when the government does respond, they do so at the speed of molasses.
While Hararis wait for the government of Ethiopia to address their grievances, those borne out of inter-ethnic strife, a new crisis befell Harar in January 2020, one that is religious in nature. It has now been widely reported that, amid the Orthodox Christian Celebration of Timket in Harar, Amhara celebrants and Oromo residents fought over the draping of the former Ethiopian imperial flag—a controversial symbol amongst Ethiopians.

Amhara and Oromo have had numerous clashes over this same flag. This time, however, some used this incident as a rallying cry, claiming Christianity was under attack. Thereafter, a faction of Ethiopian Christians attacked mosques, Muslims, and Muslim properties in the city of Harar and Dire Dawa.

In Harar, local authorities reported, two buildings were set ablaze while another 11 had their windows smashed, two cars were set on fire, and several properties were damaged; several of the properties and buildings belonged to Hararis. The loss of two lives was also reported. One of the lives lost, of the two, was a Harari man, Riad Hassan. After having lunch with his parents, for the last time, Hassan left taking his usual path, unaware of any conflict. Caught up in the confusion, Hassan was shot by police and died three days later.
full article:
https://www.ethiopia-insight.com/2020/03/11/harar-without-hararis/

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That's fucked. Miskeen Hararis, from leading the jihad against Abyssinian crusaders to now be reduced to a langaab ethnicity that are a minority in the very city named after them.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That's fucked. Miskeen Hararis, from leading the jihad against Abyssinian crusaders to now be reduced to a langaab ethnicity that are a minority in the very city named after them.
the worst part is there denied a state of there own. this is silent genocide not only allowed by the IC but strongly encourged by continued backing of the ethiopian state
:farmajoyaab:Somalis need to go and liberate harar
firsr we need to remove the two-headed snake cagjar and his goons.

Cagjar is moving fast on ONLF and Liyu Polis.
This nigga sees himself as Haile Selassie the reincarnation.

Somalis will turn into Hararis sooner than later.

ONLF spend their time ululating on removal of TPLF.Instead of infiltrating Liyu Polis and being ready for a possible showdown.
Cagjar just claimmed that Liyu Polis were planning a coup on him.

All his Amhara cohorts reported it.

Somalis being fooled by oromos is akhiru zaman.

It's banter lol I've never met an Oromo irl. This isn't serious
Thats not banter, you literally hate him. I have seen you bash Oromos in every single thread you comment on. What have this poor despicable souls done to you. They are innocent raw eating monkeys, they only want to live in peace. Let them be, or Should I say let the slaves be, or you gonna anger their masters. Amharas are not known for being nice in conflicts.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Thats not banter, you literally hate him. I have seen you bash Oromos in every single thread you comment on. What have this poor despicable souls done to you. They are innocent raw eating monkeys, they only want to live in peace. Let them be, or Should I say let the slaves be, or you gonna anger their masters. Amharas are not known for being nice in conflicts.
Because Medulla made a meme out of claiming Oromo so I always bash them now. If he claimed Amhara I'd say the same thing but just swap the names.
:heh:

Also your name is hilarious lmao

Last edited:
Because Medulla made a meme out of claiming Oromo so I always bash them now. If he claimed Amhara I'd say the same thing but just swap the names.
:heh:

Also your name is hilarious lmao
I am an old user, stopped visiting this site 2 years ago when my life turned for the better.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I am an old user, stopped visiting this site 2 years ago when my life turned for the better.

For the better

:dead:

@Medulla I believe I heard you say, you are Oromo. Could you tell me if you have beef with @The Good , He really despises your kind.

We live in the minds of Somali's rent free it's what happens when you are the King pins the foot soldiers try to rebel against their masters. @The Good is upset cause we have our eyes on Berbera and is aware that nothing can stop us from achieving our goals.

:manny:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
For the better

:dead:

We live in the minds of Somali's rent free it's what happens when you are the King pins the foot soldiers try to rebel against their masters. @The Good is upset cause we have our eyes on Berbera and is aware that nothing can stop us from achieving our goals.

:manny:
Not Berbera
:mjcry:

Cagjar is moving fast on ONLF and Liyu Polis.
This nigga sees himself as Haile Selassie the reincarnation.

Somalis will turn into Hararis sooner than later.

ONLF spend their time ululating on removal of TPLF.Instead of infiltrating Liyu Polis and being ready for a possible showdown.
Cagjar just claimmed that Liyu Polis were planning a coup on him.

All his Amhara cohorts reported it.

Somalis being fooled by oromos is akhiru zaman.

So is Cagjar trying to assimate the kilil or something

So is Cagjar trying to assimate the kilil or something
I believe he is anti federalism which is very strange for a Somali.
Probably because he was very young to see the evils of Amhara centralism.

I was expecting him to be a beacon of hope for Somalis and seek more rights in the Federal government and its institutions which somalis are under represented.

To him he is just to talk about Iley and the evils he did.

Any grievance before him is wiped out.I don't know where he got his education from probably from far right Amharas.That is why we need to change the education system in Ethiopia.

Trending