Muslims: cries about 'islamophobia'
Muslims: Commits every phobia and ism

Ex-Muslims: Leave Islam
Ex-Muslims: Never shut up about the religion they claim to have “left”

Ex-Muslims: Leave Islam
Ex-Muslims: Never shut up about the religion they claim to have “left”

Person: Goes on a unhealthy diet
Person; Advocates against said diet

Also we are discussing hypocrisy in relation to rights, thus the argument is false equivalence.

Muslim: Uses free speech
Muslim: Denies free-speech to dissenters

Muslims: Actively convert people in the west
Muslims: Jail people who advocate for atheism

Muslims: cries about 'islamophobia'
Muslims: Commits every phobia and ism
This sound like a guy, who never learned about integers telling you (2-3) is unsolvable. They can solve(3-2) but cant (2-3) because a piece of the knowledge is missing to do such operation. Not only that but also telling you UNSOLVABLE. Its one thing to not know anything and its another to make claims. What credentials do you have for you to be making these claims?

I will entertain your post; maybe just maybe it will benefit you in some way.

"Muslim: Uses free speech" <== This is within limit everywhere on earth. There is no such a thing as absolute free speech. Islam it has the least restrictions. More on this on your next point.
"Muslim: Denies free-speech to dissenters" <== Not true. Usually societies when they give free speech to citizens or a community it comes with restrictions. Those restrictions usually are whats important to those society and/or what can be a threat to the existence of that society. In america, the stability of the nation is utmost important so, I cannot call out for jihad at the Masjid as a lecturer, they call it hate speech/inciting violence and whole other legal jargon. You can not speak a speech that puts the stability of the nation at risk. You are a parent; your kid can say anything except ", f*ck..etc" because one important reason is you want to raise your kids with good manners (I just picked one reason here, different people can have different reasons such as religion, culture, and many more). You live in North Korea, you can't do speeches that condemn the actions of the leader, because the leader is important for stability/existence of the nation. Regardless of the society or community you live in you're restricted from certain topics, words, and speeches. Whether restricting jihad speeches in America, preventing your child from swearing or restricting speeches that condemn the action of the leader of North Korea will have an impact on stability of the nation, manners of the child in the future, or stability/existence on the nation respectively, is a different topic. Islam is the least restrictive out of all that, it restricts anything that is false and it permits everything that is true. God is one <== this is objectively true in Islam so it permits. God is not one <== This is false so it prohibits. That Woman is a <== if you have seen an erect penis going into her vagina (no assumptions here such as, both were dating and went into a room alone, I saw the woman riding him while he laid on his back, or I saw her in doggy getting pumped disqualify. You need 100% visual on the penis going inside the vagina. Not only that you also need 3 other men to witness it with you.) then its true and Islam permits otherwise this is prohibited because its false. Again whether something is true or false is outside the scope of your thread and its entirely different topic. Islam is the least restrictive because you're only limited by the validity of the information your speaking.

"Muslims: Actively convert people in the west" <== False. All man kind are born Muslims(Born with Fitra) and they are raised as Jewish, christian or any other religion. So in the west "Muslims: Actively reverting people in the west".

In Soorah Al-A'raaf, Verses 172-173; Allah explained that when He created Adam, He caused all of Adam's descendants to come into existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To which they all replied, " Yes, we testify to It:'

Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He is their creator and only true God worthy of worship. He said, "That was In case you (mankind) should say on the day of Resurrection, "Verily we were unaware of all this." That is to say, we had no idea that You Allah, were our God. No one told us that we were only supposed to worship You alone. Allah went on to explain That it was also In case you should say, "Certainly It was our ancestors who made partners (With Allah) and we are only their descendants; will You then destroy us for what those liars did?" Thus, every child is born with a natural belief in Allah and an inborn inclination to worship Him alone called in Arabic the "Fitrah".

The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

"Muslims: Jail people who advocate for atheism" <== This is false. Imagine I Have an appointment and I get there one hour late and I tell them "I didn't have transportation, I waited and a car came into existence and I was able to get here. it just took a little long and it delayed me. mathematically speaking its more probable for a car to come into existence than for the universe to have no god"

<== watch till 2:50 or the whole video if you can. That's the most eloquent thing I have listened to in recent times when it comes to atheism.

cries about 'islamophobia' <== No one is. More on it below

Muslims: Commits every phobia and ism <== This is a modern issue that its because of the culmination of couple of things. Lets pick one for example, Homophobia. Back a couple of centuries ago Homosexuality was a bad thing, because it was immoral in accordance with their respective religion(heavenly religions, religions that came down to us from Allah that at some point it was true before people changed it. Judaism, Christianity and Islam those are the heavenly religions). In this day an age people turn away from their religion, homosexuality is normalized and even forced on society. Does this make it right?! no it doesn't. It just means people did turn away from their religion. So only two things can happen here modernize religion implying allah didn't foresee this and we need to modernize. Its also one of the few reason you can exit out of Islam as a religion. you're taking on allah's authority. Allah alone sets religions; by modifying it you're effectively taking ownership of the religion. Your second option is to get called homophobic which I will gladly accept. any Muslim knows whether they're good or bad Muslim that it doesn't matter what others call you when it comes to religion and it should never impede your practice. the prophet was called crazy, animal intestines placed on his head while prostrating, His companion was skinned and cut into pieces alive because he wouldn't say "I wish harm on the prophet". Language terms are redefined and associated with things all the time. terrorist means Muslim. Homophobic means someone practicing their religion.

As for those crying about Islamophobia or anything like it are just weak Muslims and we pray for them. If I have a light in a dark cave and I can see the exit and someone with no light traveling on the dark and can't see the exit heading walking the opposite way makes fun of me for having the light, I'd just ignore it and move on.

typed this in a rush. it might have some grammatical errors I will fix it later

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This sound like a guy, who never learned about integers telling you (2-3) is unsolvable. They can solve(3-2) but cant (2-3) because a piece of the knowledge is missing to do such operation. Not only that but also telling you UNSOLVABLE. Its one thing to not know anything and its another to make claims. What credentials do you have for you to be making these claims?

I will entertain your post; maybe just maybe it will benefit you in some way.

"Muslim: Uses free speech" <== This is within limit everywhere on earth. There is no such a thing as absolute free speech. Islam it has the least restrictions. More on this on your next point.
"Muslim: Denies free-speech to dissenters" <== Not true. Usually societies when they give free speech to citizens or a community it comes with restrictions. Those restrictions usually are whats important to those society and/or what can be a threat to the existence of that society. In america, the stability of the nation is utmost important so, I cannot call out for jihad at the Masjid as a lecturer, they call it hate speech/inciting violence and whole other legal jargon. You can not speak a speech that puts the stability of the nation at risk. You are a parent; your kid can say anything except "*****, f*ck..etc" because one important reason is you want to raise your kids with good manners (I just picked one reason here, different people can have different reasons such as religion, culture, and many more). You live in North Korea, you can't do speeches that condemn the actions of the leader, because the leader is important for stability/existence of the nation. Regardless of the society or community you live in you're restricted from certain topics, words, and speeches. Whether restricting jihad speeches in America, preventing your child from swearing or restricting speeches that condemn the action of the leader of North Korea will have an impact on stability of the nation, manners of the child in the future, or stability/existence on the nation respectively, is a different topic. Islam is the least restrictive out of all that, it restricts anything that is false and it permits everything that is true. God is one <== this is objectively true in Islam so it permits. God is not one <== This is false so it prohibits. That Woman is a ***** <== if you have seen an erect penis going into her vagina (no assumptions here such as, both were dating and went into a room alone, I saw the woman riding him while he laid on his back, or I saw her in doggy getting pumped disqualify. You need 100% visual on the penis going inside the vagina. Not only that you also need 3 other men to witness it with you.) then its true and Islam permits otherwise this is prohibited because its false. Again whether something is true or false is outside the scope of your thread and its entirely different topic. Islam is the least restrictive because you're only limited by the validity of the information your speaking.

"Muslims: Actively convert people in the west" <== False. All man kind are born Muslims(Born with Fitra) and they are raised as Jewish, christian or any other religion. So in the west "Muslims: Actively reverting people in the west".

In Soorah Al-A'raaf, Verses 172-173; Allah explained that when He created Adam, He caused all of Adam's descendants to come into existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To which they all replied, " Yes, we testify to It:'

Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He is their creator and only true God worthy of worship. He said, "That was In case you (mankind) should say on the day of Resurrection, "Verily we were unaware of all this." That is to say, we had no idea that You Allah, were our God. No one told us that we were only supposed to worship You alone. Allah went on to explain That it was also In case you should say, "Certainly It was our ancestors who made partners (With Allah) and we are only their descendants; will You then destroy us for what those liars did?" Thus, every child is born with a natural belief in Allah and an inborn inclination to worship Him alone called in Arabic the "Fitrah".

The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

"Muslims: Jail people who advocate for atheism" <== This is false. Imagine I Have an appointment and I get there one hour late and I tell them "I didn't have transportation, I waited and a car came into existence and I was able to get here. it just took a little long and it delayed me. mathematically speaking its more probable for a car to come into existence than for the universe to have no god"

<== watch till 2:50 or the whole video if you can. That's the most eloquent thing I have listened to in recent times when it comes to atheism.

cries about 'islamophobia' <== No one is. More on it below

Muslims: Commits every phobia and ism <== This is a modern issue that its because of the culmination of couple of things. Lets pick one for example, Homophobia. Back a couple of centuries ago Homosexuality was a bad thing, because it was immoral in accordance with their respective religion(heavenly religions, religions that came down to us from Allah that at some point it was true before people changed it. Judaism, Christianity and Islam those are the heavenly religions). In this day an age people turn away from their religion, homosexuality is normalized and even forced on society. Does this make it right?! no it doesn't. It just means people did turn away from their religion. So only two things can happen here modernize religion implying allah didn't foresee this and we need to modernize. Its also one of the few reason you can exit out of Islam as a religion. you're taking on allah's authority. Allah alone sets religions; by modifying it you're effectively taking ownership of the religion. Your second option is to get called homophobic which I will gladly accept. any Muslim knows whether they're good or bad Muslim that it doesn't matter what others call you when it comes to religion and it should never impede your practice. the prophet was called crazy, animal intestines placed on his head while prostrating, His companion was skinned and cut into pieces alive because he wouldn't say "I wish harm on the prophet". Language terms are redefined and associated with things all the time. terrorist means Muslim. Homophobic means someone practicing their religion.

As for those crying about Islamophobia or anything like it are just weak Muslims and we pray for them. If I have a light in a dark cave and I can see the exit and someone with no light traveling on the dark and can't see the exit heading walking the opposite way makes fun of me for having the light, I'd just ignore it and move on.

typed this in a rush. it might have some grammatical errors I will fix it later
so is the person who started this thread an ex muslim?

Trending

Latest posts