Muslim are the greatest hypocrites

Does one need a medical degree to a comment on Trump's failure to contain the virus? Does one need a political degree to comment on the human rights violations of the Israeli settlement?

You can argue if experts disagree you must defer to them but when it comes to matters of interpretation there is more leeway especially when considerable segment hold the opinions Icited above.

Claim: Islam has the least restrictions on free speech

This is claim is incongruent with reality when A) Islamic countries punish blasphemy with the imprisonment and in some cases the death penalty Pakistan/Saudi Arabia being a prominent case b) Propagation of other religions or atheism is heavily restricted or outlawed trough same blasphemy ban c) Muslim countries fare poorly in free speech measurement according to multiple studies from Press freedom index, Reporters without borders ect.

Claim 2: Restrictions on dissent

All restrictions are not created equally and I find you are committing a false equivalence here, the listed cases pertain to concrete and direct calls for violence or threat of violence which serves no constructive purpose and outright undermine the monopoly of the state, the safety of specific or general group of citzens ect.

The same cannot be said for opposing views to islam, it undermines a specific form of statehood namely theocracy but it does so trough peaceful means trough the exchange of ideas, if your system of governance cannot with stand simple scrutiny and competition perhaps a change is warranted.

The exaltation of your view that islam is the 'truth' is in fact the very denial of free speech to dissenters which I speak of by deeming opposing views as false by default and thus not allowing them to present their own views nor dispute the central matter of the soundness of islamic
epistemology.

Claim 3: Muslim do not convert Westernes

The theory of revertation is a theological position not an empirical position children do not exactly recite the shadah at first chance nor do they gravitate to Muhammad without religious education, furthermore the argument is likely impossible to falsify given that social conditioning begins already while the child is in the womb and thus they are being 'corrupted' before birth.

For those that do not hold your religious the aforementioned activity is conversation.

Claim 4: Jailing of atheists

Again your claim is false, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ri-hafar-al-batin-appeal-denied-a7703161.html

It's an empirical fact that atheists are jailed in some muslim countries either outright for atheist or blasphemy, wether you think it's justified is irrelevant.

Claim 5: Islamophobia is not invoked

Muslim continuously criticize criticisms as islamophobic (a contradictory given free thinkers have substantials reason to be sceptical towards islam as an ideology) and as consequence demand conferences, speeches ect banned or the person punished under UK law, they invoke to such a degree some manufactures 'islamophobic incidents' https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/14/nyregion/manhattan-yasmin-seweid-false-hate-crime.html
or demand an apology for satire https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/feb/21/islam-dailymail, again your statement is false.

Claim 6: Commiting isms

The point here is that muslims enjoy protections under 'Western' laws which they do not extend to queer people, women or atheists, they are not equal under the law and this stand in constrast to muslim demands for equal treatment, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...animal-welfare-rights-unstunned-a8124551.html

Conclusion:

Most of your statement are either patently false or confirms my argument to the point I'm not sure if you are trolling.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Does one need a medical degree to a comment on Trump's failure to contain the virus? Does one need a political degree to comment on the human rights violations of the Israeli settlement?

You can argue if experts disagree you must defer to them but when it comes to matters of interpretation there is more leeway especially when considerable segment hold the opinions Icited above.

This is claim is incongruent with reality when A) Islamic countries punish blasphemy with the imprisonment and in some cases the death penalty Pakistan/Saudi Arabia being a prominent case b) Propagation of other religions or atheism is heavily restricted or outlawed trough same blasphemy ban c) Muslim countries fare poorly in free speech measurement according to multiple studies from Press freedom index, Reporters without borders ect.

All restrictions are not created equally and I find you are committing a false equivalence here, the listed cases pertain to concrete and direct calls for violence or threat of violence which serves no constructive purpose and outright undermine the monopoly of the state, the safety of specific or general group of citzens ect.

The same cannot be said for opposing views to islam, it undermines a specific form of statehood namely theocracy but it does so trough peaceful means trough the exchange of ideas, if your system of governance cannot with stand simple scrutiny and competition perhaps a change is warranted.

The exaltation of your view that islam is the 'truth' is in fact the very denial of free speech to dissenters which I speak of by deeming opposing views as false by default and thus not allowing them to present their own views nor dispute the central matter of the soundness of islamic
epistemology.

The theory of revertation is a theological position not an empirical position children do not exactly recite the shadah at first chance nor do they gravitate to Muhammad without religious education, furthermore the argument is likely impossible to falsify given that social conditioning begins already while the child is in the womb and thus they are being 'corrupted' before birth.

For those that do not hold your religious the aforementioned activity is conversation.

Again your claim is false, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ri-hafar-al-batin-appeal-denied-a7703161.html

It's an empirical fact that atheists are jailed in some muslim countries either outright for atheist or blasphemy, wether you think it's justified is irrelevant.

Muslim continuously criticize criticisms as islamophobic (a contradictory given free thinkers have substantials reason to be sceptical towards islam as an ideology) and as consequence demand conferences, speeches ect banned or the person punished under UK law, they invoke to such a degree some manufactures 'islamophobic incidents' https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/14/nyregion/manhattan-yasmin-seweid-false-hate-crime.html
or demand an apology for satire https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/feb/21/islam-dailymail, again your statement is false.

The point here is that muslims enjoy protections under 'Western' laws which they do not extend to queer people, women or atheists, they are not equal under the law and this stand in constrast to muslim demands for equal treatment, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...animal-welfare-rights-unstunned-a8124551.html

Conclusion:

Most of your statement are either patently false or confirms my argument to the point I'm not sure if you are trolling.

Your claim 1: Islam has the least restrictions on free speech.

You cannot insult other people's faiths in their countries without facing the consequences. The local Indians will murder me If I go to India and preach derogatory remarks against their Hindu Gods.

Islam gives everyone right to exercise freedom of expression, as long as he does not intrude upon the
freedom and dignity of other people. There is no place for the propagation of evil and wickedness in
Islam. It does not grant anybody the right to use abusive or offensive language in the name of criticism and freedom of speech. Indeed, Islam grants everyone the right to have his own opinion within the
boundaries of morality.
In order to understand the freedom of expression from Islamic view point, it is necessary to understand first different forms of Ra’yis. Generally Ra’y classified into three types, praiseworthy, blameworthy and doubtful.
First category speaks the opinion which helps to elaborate the Qur,an, sunnah, and views of Prophet Muhammad’s companions which result after the con-
sultation while expressing one’s opinion. Another one is blameworthy; to express one’s opinion in violation of certain laws intentionally and dishonor the Allah and
Prophet Muhammad. While as third one creates doubt in Law/ Shari’ah and results in social disturbance and confusions in order to create dissent among the people
such expressions are punishable as per their intensity.
Shari’ah provides opportunity to express one’s opinion in consonance to public interests. The primary goal of Shari’ah is to free man from the grip of his own whims and fancy so that he may serve the cause of Allah in a superior comportment.

Please read the journal to learn more about freedom of speech in Islam.

Claim 2: restrictions on dissenters.

This issue may need time for you to be convinced and to reflect on it, and perhaps you think about the issue that if a person follows the truth and enters into it and embraces the only true religion that God has enjoined, then do you think we should allow him to leave it easily at any time he wants and utter the words of disbelief that come out of him?! he disbelieves in God, His Messenger, His Book, and his religion, without facing appropriate punishment, how will this affect him and the other entrants to the religion?!

Do you not see that this makes the true religion of Islam, as if it were a place or shop in which a person enters whenever he wants and exits whenever he wants, and may encourage others to abandon the truth. The truth shall reign supreme and apostates abandoned it.

Some Muslim scholars oppose the death penalty citing an Ayah in the Quran as reference; لا اكراه فى الدين means there's no compulsion in the religion, but the prophet AWS clarified it in Hadeeth ruling apostates to be killed.

Sister, these rules came from the heavens and the LORD Himself. He shall legislate for his creation and we shouldn't oppose his decrees. Islam is Total Submission to Allah exclusively, and to follow the command of Allah with full obedience, and rejection and disassociation from shirk and its people. If we are Muslims, then the only deen acceptable for us is Islam, we believe in it, live by it and die for it.

I will be back to address your remaining claims... I'm busy now..

Attachments

• 16C9DA045081.pdf
    134.3 KB · Views: 359
FireShot Capture 007 - Freedom of speech - Google Search - www.google.com.png

In other words, rednecks can say N-words freely in white house, since racism can be introduced under "opinion". Feature, skin and intelligence are common reasons in an opinion of "Racism". "Free speech" is overrated. As long as people believe in something, there will be people who dislike it, no matter what side is.
Allah SWT sent Quran as guidance for us in other to stay on right path of Allah SWT. Would we forsake Allah SWT for freedom of our desires in our temporary life?

There’s a difference between culture and religion.

most Muslims mix both of these 2 up.

I can guarantee you that for example Lebanese Christians are as racist and ignorant as Lebanese muslims. Both share the same culture where they learned about their ignorant opinions, but don’t share the same religion.

Would have been the same case with Somalis. If a Conversative far right Somali was a Christian, he would have still supported tribalism and would be against things like LGBTQ+, Would have been sexist, and would be racist too.
You should judge people based on their upbringing and their cultures

We can say the same things about most Ex Muslims.

You won’t hear ex christians, Ex Jews, Ex Hindus be this small/close minded and trash on their past religion every time they got a chance. They would just move on

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

epistemology.

Conclusion:

Why are you ignoring me nayaa? Are u threatened by my intellectualism? lol

Ex-Muslims: Leave Islam
Ex-Muslims: Never shut up about the religion they claim to have “left”
Bro it’s legit in their bios. Ex Muslim that’s all they have to offer is that they left Islam. No one cares you’re the one that’s gonna go to hell not us

Don’t look at the people look at what the quran is saying most of these things you’ve mentioned isn’t rules stated in the quran. Also i’m pretty sure you made a thread on that you weren’t a lesbian but a straight guy.