Muse Bixi lands in Addis Ababa, greeted by member of the colonized Somali clan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ethiopia bombed the shit out of Hargaisa did you guys know that, SL is seperating from Somalia supposedly because of a genocide, yet they never really talk about Ethiopian planes bombing hargaisa, look at Biixi disembarking from Ethiopian airways truly shameless man.

Ethiopia bombed the shit out of Hargaisa did you guys know that, SL is seperating from Somalia supposedly because of a genocide, yet they never really talk about Ethiopian planes bombing hargaisa, look at Biixi disembarking from Ethiopian airways truly shameless man.
Ethiopia colonized large swathes of Hawd yet he giddily walks around there. Embarrasing.

Granted Farmaajo is no different, we are losing the battle.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ethiopia colonized large swathes of Hawd yet he giddily walks around there. Embarrasing.

Granted Farmaajo is no different, we are losing the battle.
How is Farmaajo anything like these s, God why must I share a country with low Iq s.

Farmaajo meets with Abiye because its his job to do so, as an important member of the region Ethiopia and Somalia relations is very crucial, Farmaajo has done everything to stop the blatant transgression on our sovereignty by neighbouring countries, yet its almost impossible with so many traitors everywhere willingly putting macwiis on kikuyus and interfering in Carab squables, a nation of beggars, if I was FArmaajo I would give up on s, may allah support him in all his endeavours he has an impossible task ahead of with s.

ZodiaK

VIP
1642594956467.jpeg

cow

VIP
There are TPLF in Hargeysa which Abiy was warning Biixi about. Apparently Abiy got the go ahead from villa somalia to bring Biixi to Addis, however it was asked not to give him a state welcome.

What abiy done was an in between a state welcome and an ordinary welcome. Villa Somalia is going to speak to Abiy about this.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
I am angry i share ethnicity with people who can't see beyond their stomachs, we are a disgraced ethnicity. Half of us are colonised , a quarter of us are terrorists/pirates/bandits and the final quarter are delusional.
your assertions are false though, despite our disunity we always fight against outside threats during invasion. We were invaded by the us and un during our civil war but still chased them off unarmed!

Its also ignorant since it ignores the fact that any people brought to the brink of destruction become like this.

Our arab neighbors to the north used to rule the world and are now infighting fools with no foresight, thats because its a trait of those who are defeated and the smart ones left, its not genetic.

Its incorrect to assert that we are weak due to genetic or racial reasons, we are weak because we left Islam and suffered the results.

If we made a true elected imamate and islamic government we would reunify within the decade guaranteed!

Trending