Muse Bixi lands in Addis Ababa, greeted by member of the colonized Somali clan.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
They always fancy receiving shorter ends of deals or walk into any shit in false hopes of recognition. When will they realize that such a call can only be made by Somaliweyne? (even though it doesn't exist anymore)

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That is what I heard too, Ethiopia is planning to demand Saylac port to become part of Ethiopia in exchange for the Status quo of Failed SL region to keep going, the SL leader also wants military support for his planned extension, Ethiopian protections from PL/FGS/Alshaabaab and such is also in the talks.

40333f08cd1f85c820d343fe83f0778c.gif

It is in Ethiopias interests to keep Somalia in turmoil. Somalis , by nature, are low IQ qabil infested doqons. They will never unite and will pride themselves about their tuulos/camels and naago.
What happened to the tripartite alliance your nn trolls were on about ? Cbb were all over social media supoporting Abiy regime and protesting in western cities as part of the Ethiopian “nomore” movement. They are starting to see the truth that farmajo is nothing more than Abiys’ bi.tch

That is what I heard too, Ethiopia is planning to demand Saylac port to become part of Ethiopia in exchange for the Status quo of Failed SL region to keep going, the SL leader also wants military support for his planned extension, Ethiopian protections from PL/FGS/Alshaabaab and such is also in the talks.

This is your founding father mate:pachah1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Not that have anything against Somaliland but it’s very bizarre to me that Ethiopia would treat them like a sovereign entity while claiming it has good relations with Somalia. It’s like someone slapping your face with one hand while simultaneously shaking your hand with the other.

Oh God how low can one get( Farmajo)
Kemey alogha stop blaming Farmaajo for the actions of Muse Biixi TPLF bot

This is known and OKed by the FG. It is said Bixi is harbouring high level TPLF officials and some of their wealth.

reer

VIP
We did not see this for almost 5 years thats something to be proud of, our foreign policy has been impeccable
the amisom bunker trio count too. and the fiefdoms of wanlaweynistan. seeing all those cucks smiling with xabashi leaders makes me feel like qashin. why was i born somali.

The somali speaking ethiopians seem happy to have bixi .
This is what I call brotherhood . somalilanders cousin Abiye wields alot of power In the horn ,hopefully he pushes his subordinate farmajo to give them independence .
🇬🇭🇮🇷

As long as Somaliland de facto operates independent of Somalia I'm afraid it is a matter of when SL gets officially recognised not if. Somaliland for me is as attainable as the Somali region of Ethiopia

Trending