Muse Bixi lands in Addis Ababa, greeted by member of the colonized Somali clan.

It is in Ethiopias interests to keep Somalia in turmoil. Somalis , by nature, are low IQ qabil infested doqons. They will never unite and will pride themselves about their tuulos/camels and naago.

. They will never unite

iska oy

F2EF17EA-D343-40E7-B9F2-4E27CB8A483C.jpeg

Why are you so angry mate:mjlol:
I am angry i share ethnicity with people who can't see beyond their stomachs, we are a disgraced ethnicity. Half of us are colonised , a quarter of us are terrorists/pirates/bandits and the final quarter are delusional.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You supported Ethiopia when Farmajoo was kissing their ass. Keep exposing yourself.
Wallahi OP is a hypocrite. These N&N where just sucking off abiy Ahmed and Ethiopia. Even looked over farmaajo close ties with that country but somehow they lose their shit when bixi gets an invite calling landers traitors are they mentally ok?

Based

VIP
I heard poor Muse Biixi has never ride on a plane before. His eyes were glued to the window like an adventurous six year old. He kissed the floor when he touched down in Addis Ababa

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
Not that have anything against Somaliland but it’s very bizarre to me that Ethiopia would treat them like a sovereign entity while claiming it has good relations with Somalia. It’s like someone slapping your face with one hand while simultaneously shaking your hand with the other.

Oh God how low can one get( Farmajo)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Man Farmaajo is a fraud. He can’t even put out a statement protecting his honour.

Just when I thought Somalis had a government that seemed to understand the basics of foreign policy.

I ain’t even N&N but I’m really disappointed here.

:snoop:

Wallahi OP is a hypocrite. These N&N where just sucking off abiy Ahmed and Ethiopia. Even looked over farmaajo close ties with that country but somehow they lose their shit when bixi gets an invite calling landers traitors are they mentally ok?

They only talk this way when Somaliland is making moves. They become overly depressed and start speaking about "aLl ZamALEs R DuN 4oR" These people are sick mate:russ:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They will talk about Saylac
The disputed port

That is what I heard too, Ethiopia is planning to demand Saylac port to become part of Ethiopia in exchange for the Status quo of Failed SL region to keep going, the SL leader also wants military support for his planned extension, Ethiopian protections from PL/FGS/Alshaabaab and such is also in the talks.

Trending