Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Lool what you base that on?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well to bought it simply abiy is doing way to many irrational things to the point he has multitude of militias now rising up against him he know political he has no future so this is some what of a life line that can legitimize him but what he didn't for see was the backlash he's getting bihi is idiot never was a good leader plus somaliland is cracking under all the pressure there are two new state awdal and katumo even the People in even in haergesa are challenging him Ethiopia has to deal with us egypt Djibouti erteria and sudan so what is he going to do he cant fight the planet and if he blockaded what will he do inflation in the country is at 26.24 percent how the f*ck is the nacas runnong anything and he has the audacity to be doing this shit
:mindblown:

Well to bought it simply abiy is doing way to many irrational things to the point he has multitude of militias now rising up against him he know political he has no future so this is some what of a life line that can legitimize him but what he didn't for see was the backlash he's getting bihi is idiot never was a good leader plus somaliland is cracking under all the pressure there are two new state awdal and katumo even the People in even in haergesa are challenging him Ethiopia has to deal with us egypt Djibouti erteria and sudan so what is he going to do he cant fight the planet and if he blockaded what will he do inflation in the country is at 26.24 percent how the f*ck is the nacas runnong anything and he has the audacity to be doing this shit
:mindblown:
Sweet music to my ears...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are millions of afaris/oromos from west hararghe and other places that have close ties or cultural links to somalis that identify as ethiopians and serve it patriotically.
The biggest killers of Somalis are afars and Oromo, no Amhara has the body count as these Theo have

It's facts. You seem misinformed or being blindly nationalistic. Ask any somali ethiopian that live close to the borders. Some of the border clans feel closer to these ethnics than they do with some other somalis for example.
No they don’t they are being killed and displaced right at these moments

Egypt is not our ally either. They called Somalia a failed state in front of HSM. I can never get over HSM’s stomach for humiliation. He must have a kink for it or something.

Egypt is not our ally either. They called Somalia a failed state in front of HSM. I can never get over HSM’s stomach for humiliation. He must have a kink for it or something.
Because of hsm, we have these countries supporting us, we can’t afford to have ego, it’s good hsm can take these humiliations Abroad we will later have strong leaders

To understand why Ethiopia's GERD project is such an existential threat to Egypt and Sudan, you guys can watch this video about Hydro dams.. It can really miss up things.. Our problem compared to Egypt is really small when you look at this.. Also keep in mind Ethiopia has refused to share any analysis and technical details about the project with Egypt and Sudan... Lol now it makes sense why Trump was asking the Egyptians why they didn't bomb it.

Lool.. That's embarrassing shit right there.. Did the Egyptian president say this during the joint conference?

Because of hsm, we have these countries supporting us, we can’t afford to have ego, it’s good hsm can take these humiliations Abroad we will later have strong leaders
I will be critical of his relationships as that’s what his government prides itself on. “Dunida la heshis ah”

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

He told it like it is. If Somalia had not collapsed and its economy had grown year by year, where would it have been today? He was highlighting Somalia’s potential and the lost decades while addressing the Egyptian people directly, basically warning them of the dangers that come with instigating state collapse for political gains (Arab Spring) because once you enter that downwards spiral its extremely difficult to get out of it. We see this with Yemen, with Syria, and with Libya, all of them are entering their second decade of instability while Somalia is leaving that situation steadily.

To point this out is not ‘humiliation’ or a sign that Egypt won’t support Somalia militarily and economically, in-fact its the opposite. Though the individuals and entities that are upset with the growing Somali-Egyptian ties and security guarantees will probably frame as such.

He told it like it is. If Somalia had not collapsed and its economy had grown year by year, where would it have been today? He was highlighting Somalia’s potential and the lost decades while addressing the Egyptian people directly, basically warning them of the dangers that come with instigating state collapse for political gains (Arab Spring) because once you enter that downwards spiral its extremely difficult to get out of it. We see this with Yemen, with Syria, and with Libya, all of them are entering their second decade of instability while Somalia is leaving that situation steadily.

To point this out is not ‘humiliation’ or a sign that Egypt won’t support Somalia militarily and economically, in-fact its the opposite.
I agree with you saying they didn’t mean it out of ill intent. But of all places and times to do this he does it on the world stage with our president smiling. This is a good viewpoint though that lessens the feeling of second hand embarrassment.

I agree with you saying they didn’t mean it out of ill intent. But of all places and times to do this he does it on the world stage with our president smiling. This is a good viewpoint though that lessens the feeling of second hand embarrassment.
It's not embarrassing to state the obvious sxb.. He just spoke of facts, if the state totally collapses then it'll take many years to reestablish things again, but Somalis, that's why you should never destroy your country to zero point, it's unfortunate but we still have people who haven't learnt from this full of false pride and qabiilism, they don't care about their nation or people.. I see HSM is doing his best in the current condition, we have al shabab, atmis, and now Ethiopia, and on top a bad economy due to a weak state/government, so there's lots of challenges facing Somalia.

Anyway remember this, Ethiopia now controls the blue nile via the GERD and if they succeed to have a naval base on the red Sea, they can severely cuck Egypt on all sides.. And also remember the African union has failed to resolve the issue between Ethiopia and Egypt since many of the madow nations are Ethiopia friendly, so you could say it's our common interest to contain Ethiopia. It's not optional for Egypt to stay neutral like in the Gaza war people keep on comparing this conflict to.

see HSM is doing his best in the current condition, we have al shabab, atmis, and now Ethiopia, and on top a bad economy due to a weak state/government, so there's lots of challenges facing Somalia.
Half these problems are exacerbated by HSM himself. He single handedly sabotaged the entire war on AS by making MS NISA chief.

this is not the place or time though so I’ll refrain from going further

Half these problems are exacerbated by HSM himself. He single handedly sabotaged the entire war on AS by making MS NISA chief.

this is not the place or time though so I’ll refrain from going further
I'm not a big fan of HSM, but we gotta work with what we have at the moment to quail the Ethiopian threat.

Trending