Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

World

VIP
The low IQ response is from you bringing 19th century in here thinking Ethiopia has the possibility of annexing our lands dude don't emotional and delusional person by preaching to me your fake Somalinmo when your uncle himself invited the TPLF Ethiopia army to invade Somalia where they massacred innocent somalis in Xamar on the pretext "of bringing the govt back to the capital" :comeon:

And how will you stop them from annexing your land? Their goal 100 years ago: annex your land for sea access. 100 years later: tens of thousands of soldiers, tanks, airplanes, drones in a military base + port in the land they want to annex. Do you think you can defeat them in war if they just say "this land is mine now" ? What exactly will you do to stop them?

And how will you stop them from annexing your land? Their goal 100 years ago: annex your land. 100 years later: tens of thousands of soldiers, tanks, airplanes, drones in a military base + port in the land they want to annex. Do you think you can defeat them in war if they just say "this land is mine now" ? What exactly will you do to stop them?
They won't have the possibility to do so to harm their economy and security by starting a conflict with Somaliland and on the border they have with us is completely a Somali inhibited territory so ofc the war will spill over to inside Ethiopia creating an instability that will have an effect on their economy.

World

VIP
What war ? you got Ethiopia forces stationed inside of Somalia in Baydhabo and Gedo region is there where your liberation war starts from :pachah1:
Your defeat in Goojacade was just the beginning. The Garaads held us back from going to Hargeisa, but this time we won't stop until your murtad uncle is a refugee or in prison.

Your defeat in Goojacade was just the beginning. The Garaads held us back from going to Hargeisa, but this time we won't stop until your murtad uncle is a refugee or in prison.
Going to Hargeisa? ninyaow waad iga qoslisay:drakekidding:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

They won't have the possibility to do so to harm their economy and security by starting a conflict with Somaliland and on the border they have with us is completely a Somali inhibited territory so ofc the war will spill over to inside Ethiopia creating an instability that will have an effect on their economy.
no one is invading anything or anyone :wtfdis:
Be civil folks. We dont even live in somalia. Lets just hope for peace

Wishful thinking. This isnt clan skirmishes between Somalis anymore now that Ethiopia is involved.

Wishful thinking. This isnt clan skirmishes between Somalis anymore now that Ethiopia is involved.
I think the driving force behind the deal is Muse Bixi cuqdad for SSC he rushed it to get ethiopian armaments and some troops even to crush "rebels". It will be interesting to see the coming months

World

VIP
Let me get this straight, you used to be a religious Sheikh on this forum, and now you support giving Dar ul Islam which Muslims have been defending for the past 700 years to that same enemy Muslims were fighting? Even worse, you want to ally with these kuffar in the hopes that they will allow you to defeat my people?

You should seek repentance before Somaliland leads you to becoming a disbeliever.

In the daytime we saw the Gx community protesting this deal and in the night time the Qoti Muse (Habar Aual) community have come out to celebrate chanting "Aabo Muse".

Somaliyeey cadowgan inagu dhex jira waa in la cirib tiro

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, you used to be a religious Sheikh on this forum, and now you support giving Dar ul Islam which Muslims have been defending for the past 700 years to that same enemy Muslims were fighting? Even worse, you want to ally with these kuffar in the hopes that they will allow you to defeat my people?

You should seek repentance before Somaliland leads you to becoming a disbeliever.
I was never a sheikh, you Somalis think every Arabist is a sheikh. I am religious but I am also just being realistic, I dont think we should actually use Ethiopian troops against dhulos I have dhulo family members, Im just explaining it is not the same ball game. As for your other claim, the nabi SAW made dua for Ethiopia during his life. It is a blessed country not your average kafir state brother.

Once a camel corps always a camel corps, old habits huh? Only this time unlike the British your new lords won't leave.

Your half breed descendent will be called Tsefe Adooni living in the Oromo city of Harghese. What's the point of Qabil if you'll throw away your legacy and land to complete foreigners?

I was never a sheikh, you Somalis think every Arabist is a sheikh. I am religious but I am also just being realistic, I dont think we should actually use Ethiopian troops against dhulos I have dhulo family members, Im just explaining it is not the same ball game. As for your other claim, the nabi SAW made dua for Ethiopia during his life. It is a blessed country not your average kafir state brother.

The was Najashi who was true Christian and reverted to Islam not Abiy Ahmed.

Of course you are not a Shiekh, you just a wanna be carab.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The blessing was the rapid Growth of Islam in abyssinia

World

VIP
What do you mean it's not the same ball game? My ancestors were Dervish fighting against your ancestors who were colonial lackeys for the British. There is nothing new that is happening.

The British were the greatest empire the world has ever seen, and it still took them 20+ years and the invention of the airplane to defeat me. You have decided to be the lackeys of 4th world Ethiopia after we humiliated you in Goojacade and will give Dar ul Islam to them.

I wonder what the Harti in Futah al Habash would be thinking today if they saw this:

"On the left was the Somali tribe of Harti, from the people of Mait; a people not given to yielding. There were three hundred of them, famous among the infantry as stolid as swordsmen.....One of the Arabs called Hamzah al-Jufi engaged in a battle to the death in front of the Imam of the Muslims. He was one of the footsoldiers and stood his ground and stood the test, confronting war with a full heart. He never struck one infidel whom he did not unhorse, dead. He killed so vast a number of them in the middle of the river, that the river water was turned red by the blood. The whole tribe of Harti was like him"

Once a camel corps always a camel corps, old habits huh? Only this time unlike the British your new lords won't leave.

Your half breed descendent will be called Tsefe Adooni living in the Oromo city of Harghese. What's the point of Qabil if you'll throw away your legacy and land to complete foreigners?
This gaal rac agenda is false man. Wallahi more dhulbahantes were camel corpse than dervish lol. I can post sources if youd like

Trending

Latest posts