BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

We have to understand that government in the Somali region hasn't existed in a while, government is foreign to these nomads. As a result Somali politicians now and always have viewed politics as a business. Therefore they run It like one and only seek to benefit themselves and their clansmen when they can get away with it
Aid money disappear as soon as it enters somali airspace. These thieves steal it but no we dont act instead we scream "muh qabil" and start shooting eachother while somali children starve in the north and south.

Now that Waddani has prematurely surrendered their will to Muse through a fake recognition claim that Redwan has dispelled, does this cement Muse's power before November? There's no need for Plan B anymore, but Redwan has stated it will be available for Muse under the pretext of 'military cooperation'. This leads to SSC-Khatumo being the next focus. View attachment 309637

@Thegoodshepherd
Tell me where did minister Redwan disputed Muuse Bixi's speech in the official Prime Minister Office building press conference where he said Ethiopia would recognize Somaliland once the talks start on Ethiopia getting a lease of land in the coast of SL for its interests

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Aid money disappear as soon as it enters somali airspace. These thieves steal it but no we dont act instead we scream "muh qabil" and start shooting eachother while somali children starve in the north and south.
Imagine, supporting the very thing that will inevitably ruin you in some way shape or form. We lack foresight, and fear and this stupid idea of allegiance and clan honor we have must be ridden of and brought to the common Somali conscience as being disruptive to any lasting success.

Land can be reclaimed people cannot its fine if they take it but the residents there should be strict and merciless to any xabashi or oromo inflitration making it as hostile as possible is a sure strategy to secure the area for future strong somali leaders to kick xabashi out.

World

VIP
Do Landers really think this will end well for them?

Ethiopia was about to invade Eritrea for coast access, an independent sovereign nation. Instead, they got Somaliland to give it to them for free. They sold Muslim land to the very same kuffar who have trying to invade it since the 14th century. The land that Muslims defended and died for in the last 700 years. Anyone who is a Muslim that supports this deal, I question their faith. They mocked southerners for the last 20 years for hosting foreign forces, but these idiots out of their own free will will be inviting tens of thousands of Ethiopians troops to Zeila or Berbera. It begins with a military base and a port, then they will want to secure the territory between the sea and the border, then they will build cities and churches, then they will annex the land and you'll be part of Somali Galbeed. Across Ethiopia, 120 million of them have already started celebrating in the streets. They can't wait to immigrate and populate Somaliland which has a population 30x smaller than them. They finally got a beach. But but... its a lease. Why would civilians be celebrating about a beach then?

All for what? Out of hatred for people that have identical genetics as them, identical language, identical religion, identical madhab, identical aqeedah. They are willing to not exist as a people anymore, out of hatred for Somalis.

I think Somalilanders already know this. Over the years, I saw many of them say that they would rather be part of Somali Galbeed under Ethiopia than be part of Somalia.

Last edited:

Ethiopia was about to invade Eritrea for coast access, an independent sovereign nation. Instead, they got Somaliland to give it to them for free. They sold Muslim land to the very same kuffar who have trying to invade it since the 14th century. The land that Muslims defended and died for in the last 700 years. Anyone who is a Muslim that supports this deal, I question their faith. They mocked southerners for the last 20 years for hosting foreign forces, but these idiots out of their own free will will be inviting tens of thousands of Ethiopians troops to Zeila or Berbera. It begins with a military base and a port, then they will want to secure the territory between the sea and the border, then they will build cities and churches, then they will annex the land and you'll be part of Somali Galbeed. Across Ethiopia, 120 million of them have already started celebrating in the streets. They can't wait to immigrate and populate Somaliland. They finally got a beach. But but... its a lease. Why would civilians be celebrating about a beach then?

All for what? Out of hatred for people that have identical genetics as them, identical language, identical religion, identical madhab, identical aqeedah. They are willing to not exist as a people anymore, out of hatred for Somalis.

I think Somalilanders already know this. Over the years, I saw many of them say that they would rather be part of Somali Galbeed under Ethiopia than be part of Somalia.
the problem sxb is ethiopia likes to settle hordes of orthodox settlers in regions they want to claim the goal should be hostility toward them to ensure demographics dont change.

It doesnt matter what the average lander thinks this is beyond that

World

VIP

Ethiopia was about to invade Eritrea for coast access, an independent sovereign nation. Instead, they got Somaliland to give it to them for free. They sold Muslim land to the very same kuffar who have trying to invade it since the 14th century. The land that Muslims defended and died for in the last 700 years. Anyone who is a Muslim that supports this deal, I question their faith. They mocked southerners for the last 20 years for hosting foreign forces, but these idiots out of their own free will will be inviting tens of thousands of Ethiopians troops to Zeila or Berbera. It begins with a military base and a port, then they will want to secure the territory between the sea and the border, then they will build cities and churches, then they will annex the land and you'll be part of Somali Galbeed. Across Ethiopia, 120 million of them have already started celebrating in the streets. They can't wait to immigrate and populate Somaliland. They finally got a beach. But but... its a lease. Why would civilians be celebrating about a beach then?

All I can say is that the passport bros are gonna LOVE the new city that Ethiopia will build on the coast. :russ:

Ethiopia was about to invade Eritrea for coast access, an independent sovereign nation. Instead, they got Somaliland to give it to them for free. They sold Muslim land to the very same kuffar who have trying to invade it since the 14th century. The land that Muslims defended and died for in the last 700 years. Anyone who is a Muslim that supports this deal, I question their faith. They mocked southerners for the last 20 years for hosting foreign forces, but these idiots out of their own free will will be inviting tens of thousands of Ethiopians troops to Zeila or Berbera. It begins with a military base and a port, then they will want to secure the territory between the sea and the border, then they will build cities and churches, then they will annex the land and you'll be part of Somali Galbeed. Across Ethiopia, 120 million of them have already started celebrating in the streets. They can't wait to immigrate and populate Somaliland.

Ably didn't say he will invade Eritrea or get an access to the sea by force that's was just speculations spread on social media and Ethiopia clarified its position in October that it doesn't seek to get military conflict with its neighbors and the deal it's not final it's MoU a principle of understanding of both parties signed in that will lead to a final agreement or a deal where both will get what they wanted and Ethiopia isn't getting a territory from us but we're leasing 20km of land in the coast to them in agreed period of time.

A lease agreement is a contract between two parties: the lessor and the lessee. The lessor is the legal owner of the asset, while the lessee obtains the right to use the asset in return for regular rental payments.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Ably didn't say he will invade Eritrea or get an access to the sea by force that's was just speculations spread on social media and Ethiopia clarified its position in October that it doesn't seek to get military conflict with its neighbors and the deal it's not final it's MoU a principle of understanding of both parties signed in that will lead to a final agreement or a deal where both will get what they wanted and Ethiopia isn't getting a territory from us but we're leasing 20km of land in the coast to them in agreed period of time.
Hong kong was also a lease....

SaMale

Ethiopia was about to invade Eritrea for coast access, an independent sovereign nation. Instead, they got Somaliland to give it to them for free. They sold Muslim land to the very same kuffar who have trying to invade it since the 14th century. The land that Muslims defended and died for in the last 700 years. Anyone who is a Muslim that supports this deal, I question their faith. They mocked southerners for the last 20 years for hosting foreign forces, but these idiots out of their own free will will be inviting tens of thousands of Ethiopians troops to Zeila or Berbera. It begins with a military base and a port, then they will want to secure the territory between the sea and the border, then they will build cities and churches, then they will annex the land and you'll be part of Somali Galbeed. Across Ethiopia, 120 million of them have already started celebrating in the streets. They can't wait to immigrate and populate Somaliland which has a population 30x smaller than them. They finally got a beach. But but... its a lease. Why would civilians be celebrating about a beach then?

Dont put this on landers, instead direct your frustrations on the leadership of Somaliland, and also somalia who doesn't seem to give a shit and probably knew all along. Don't put this on commoners, put it on the elites, the common enemy.

SaMale

Baby steps sahiib

Yes and it went back to mainland china after the lease period ended but the difference here is there's no a city or a town or a land where people live in being leased to Ethiopia but an empty public land owned by the state to them just like Djibouti leased many plots of land to US and other nations for their naval bases near port of Djibouti

World

VIP
Muh Lease
1.jpg

2.jpg

I don't give a f*ck if you support this deal. But stop trying to be low IQ and claiming that it is lease. Be upfront with the fact you would rather join Ethiopia than be part of Somalia.

World

VIP
Dont put this on landers, instead direct your frustrations on the leadership of Somaliland, and also somalia who doesn't seem to give a shit and probably knew all along. Don't put this on commoners, put it on the elites, the common enemy.
We will see where the commoners stand when it's time for war.

Muh Lease
View attachment 309675
View attachment 309677

I don't give a f*ck if you support this deal. But stop trying to be low IQ and claiming that it is lease. Be upfront with the fact you would rather join Ethiopia than be part of Somalia.
The low IQ response is from you bringing 19th century in here thinking Ethiopia has the possibility of annexing our lands dude don't emotional and delusional person by preaching to me your fake Somalinmo when your uncle himself invited the TPLF Ethiopia army to invade Somalia where they massacred innocent somalis in Xamar on the pretext "of bringing the govt back to the capital" :comeon:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Yes and it went back to mainland china after the lease period ended but the difference here is there's no a city or a town or a land where people live in being leased to Ethiopia but an empty public land owned by the state to them
you think Ethiopian will keep their promise and not push for further expansion after they build their naval base in Somaliland?
just like Djibouti leased many plots of land to US and other nations for their naval bases near port of Djibouti
Djibouti is a french puppet state.

Trending

Latest posts