BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Why are we Injeera
china forum GIF

What do you mean it's not the same ball game? My ancestors were Dervish fighting against your ancestors who were colonial lackeys for the British. There is nothing new that is happening.

The British were the greatest empire the world has ever seen, and it still took them 20+ years and the invention of the airplane to defeat me. You have decided to be the lackeys of 4th world Ethiopia after we humiliated you in Goojacade and will give Dar ul Islam to them.

I wonder what the Harti in Futah al Habash would be thinking today if they saw this:

"On the left was the Somali tribe of Harti, from the people of Mait; a people not given to yielding. There were three hundred of them, famous among the infantry as stolid as swordsmen.....One of the Arabs called Hamzah al-Jufi engaged in a battle to the death in front of the Imam of the Muslims. He was one of the footsoldiers and stood his ground and stood the test, confronting war with a full heart. He never struck one infidel whom he did not unhorse, dead. He killed so vast a number of them in the middle of the river, that the river water was turned red by the blood. The whole tribe of Harti was like him"
What are you talking about lol the British considered you guys their first line of defence against sayyidk
IMG_2815.jpeg

Not to mention your garaad, once a fanatical supporter of Mohamed Abdullah Hassan defected after seeing so many of his clansmen get massacred
IMG_2813.jpeg

Of the clans armed by the British, you received the most arms

IMG_2816.jpeg

I can go on but there is no point shaming your clan. Just dont call my forefathers gaal rac, none of them even fought for the British.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What are you talking about lol the British considered you guys their first line of defence against sayyidkView attachment 309684
Not to mention your garaad, once a fanatical supporter of Mohamed Abdullah Hassan defected after seeing so many of his clansmen get massacred
View attachment 309685
Of the clans armed by the British, you received the most arms

View attachment 309686
I can go on but there is no point shaming your clan. Just dont call my forefathers gaal rac, none of them even fought for the British.
bro, come on, we know who the majority of fighting hail from.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All I'm saying is that if there's any war with Ethiopia over this I'm legit going back to fight. It's time the youth took over the country from these damn old heads and built the country using our oil wealth.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Abiy has genuinely shown he's possibly the worst person to govern Ethiopia since Mengitsu. What kind of a retard makes a move like this knowing the illegality of it? Zenawi was vicious, but he wasn't blatant about landgrabbing when Somalia fell into anarchy.

Mengitsu at least ended slavery, this ungrateful qoti genocided the one group that worked the hardest to enfranchise Oromos, then crashed the best economic engine in Africa into a Black Myanmar. Fucking gallas

So did HSM actually get out manoeuvred? Waaba ceeb wayn if that's the case.

The dictator in Djibouti hasn't been heard from either.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Abiy has genuinely shown he's possibly the worst person to govern Ethiopia since Mengitsu. What kind of a retard makes a move like this knowing the illegality of it? Zenawi was vicious, but he wasn't blatant about landgrabbing when Somalia fell into anarchy.

Mengitsu at least ended slavery, this ungrateful qoti genocided the one group that worked the hardest to enfranchise Oromos, then crashed the best economic engine in Africa into a Black Myanmar. Fucking gallas
He won a Nobel Peace Prize in 2019, just as Obama did earlier.
1704225562472.png
1704225651685.png

:pachah1:They have some things in common. What you see isn't always what you get.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
So did HSM actually get out manoeuvred? Waaba ceeb wayn if that's the case.

The dictator in Djibouti hasn't been heard from either.
Both got played for suckers along with the native landers who's land was sold off. Never seen such a move. Musa is masterful at backstabbing.

Trending

Latest posts