Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Reborn
If they make the deal a binding one this will be the first time in my life I'll support war between somali. The FG has to make a deal with Samaroon and do everything possible to take control of the border. If that means war between us to safeguard what our forefathers died for so be it.

No offence to you, but read your statement again and think about FGS at present and not the Kacaan regime in 70's :kodaksmiley:

The Samaroon population contributed to this by creating the Somaliland state and developing as a nation during the Riyaale regime. :dead1:

The base will be in Berbera, not their territory, so why would they fight when they have peace? :nahgirl:

The location of the navy base is already in place. It was started by UAE in 2017, but it was postponed. The development of the base started again last year.

1704199175297.png

Guys during the announcement by muse bihi, I noticed at the meeting there's only the Ethiopian flag, what does this signal to you? Personally I interpret this as a meeting between two unequal entities.. Please share what you think.

Screenshot_20240102_134532_com.twitter.android.jpg

No offence to you, but read your statement again and think about FGS at present and not the Kacaan regime in 70's :kodaksmiley:

The Samaroon population contributed to this by creating the Somaliland state and developing as a nation during the Riyaale regime. :dead1:

The base will be in Berbera, not their territory, so why would they fight when they have peace? :nahgirl:

The location of the navy base is already in place. It was started by UAE in 2017, but it was postponed. The development of the base started again last year.

View attachment 309606
Broski a sub sub clan pushed you back a united somali force could by force take control of the border and SL would be outgunned. The matter would be complicated only if the xabasha declare war on your behalf and I doubt that.

Why in the world would I be against it? :dead1:

I've been saying since 2017 that SL will be recognised through a base in Berbera. Initially, I assumed it'd be UAE, but Ethiopia came through thanks to the greediness of DJ and Farmaajo not being elected again.

What needs to happen, however, is that the agreement must pass through parliament first before it's signed. They arguably have the most rights given; they were elected by 694,000 Somalilanders in 2021. Let's not repeat the DP World deal and keep it private, which keeps the nation in the dark and creates conspiracies.
I don't understand somalilanders that are against the port deal. Do we want recognition or not? We asked somalia for many years to grant independence they said "No". What are we suppose to do? Wait until they inevitably absorb us back in. If that's the case what was the point in even starting somaliland?

Recognition is the most important thing if we want somaliland to continue.

I don't understand somalilanders that are against the port deal. Do we want recognition or not? We asked somalia for many years to grant independence they said "No". What are we suppose to do? Wait until they inevitably absorb us back in. If that's the case what was the point in even starting somaliland.

Recognition is the most important thing if you want somaliland to continue.
There’s no going back once you’ve welcomed Ethiopians that piece of land will be theirs. Like if it was America or china recognizing the imiginary state i get it but Ethiopia? none clout at all.

If somali gov was as pity the pain they could inflict too SL is crazy however they are quite incompetent.

Reborn
Broski a sub sub clan pushed you back a united somali force could by force take control of the border and SL would be outgunned. The matter would be complicated only if the xabasha declare war on your behalf and I doubt that.

Will you join this war?

I don't understand somalilanders that are against the port deal. Do we want recognition or not? We asked somalia for many years to grant independence they said "No". What are we suppose to do? Wait until they inevitably absorb us back in. If that's the case what was the point in even starting somaliland?

Recognition is the most important thing if we want somaliland to continue.
getting recognised by one third world country is not something we should give a port deal.

GemState

36/21
VIP
This is going to be Somaliland a decade from now, and the geniuses want to integrate with 100m+ Ethiopia.

Wallahi the only reason they won't end up like the Gurage is because of their association with other Somalis. Understandable they resent this.
Screenshot_20240102-205546_Chrome.jpg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

what utter shit.
Wtf had Somalia has done for the next generation. The keys to the nation is held by 50, 60, 70 year old men that aim to line their pockets. Did they think of the next generation when they met for their chat in Djibouti? Honestly anyone who actually believes this would fall for anything.

🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Reborn
There’s no going back once you’ve welcomed Ethiopians that piece of land will be theirs. Like if it was America or china recognizing the imiginary state i get it but Ethiopia? none clout at all.

If somali gov was as pity the pain they could inflict too SL is crazy however they are quite incompetent.

Somaliland needed one African nation to recognise it since in 1991, as the whole world would follow suit.

It happens to be Ethiopia, where the African Union is based and have a massive influence in Africa. :dead1:

Another piece of good news is that Ethiopia joined BRICS, which includes China, Russia and UAE :liberaltears:

Will they veto Somaliland and the answer is resoundingly no :banderas:

It's a masterstroke of a diplomatic move and a win-win for all parties involved.

Somaliland needed one African nation to recognise it since in 1991, as the whole world would follow suit.

It happens to be Ethiopia, where the African Union is based and have a massive influence in Africa. :dead1:

Another piece of good news is that Ethiopia joined BRICS, which includes China, Russia and UAE :liberaltears:

Will they veto Somaliland and the answer is resoundingly no :banderas:

It's a masterstroke of a diplomatic move and a win-win for all parties involved.
I'm sure china would veto so long as we support taiwan.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
This is going to be Somaliland a decade from now, and the geniuses want to integrate with 100m+ Ethiopia.

Wallahi the only reason they won't end up like the Gurage is because of their association with other Somalis. Understandable they resent this.
View attachment 309611
For us, anything decreases. Half of our people live in agricultural villages or live on pasture
The fertility rate in cities is 5.7, and in villages and countryside it is 7. Our population is doubling and not decreasing, and there are no wars or diseases that kill people or children who die due to pregnancy, so there is no decrease.

Reborn
I'm sure china would veto so long as we support taiwan.

We'd go to China just like any rational nation would.

Get a development package and more.

The more you think of this deal the more you realise this has been set up since Silanyo days.

Habeshi already setting the propaganda groundwork for further expansion in Somalia, notice that it's the same language Zionists use against Palestinians currently.

Screenshot_20240102_131232_Brave.jpg

-"There was never a Somalia" = Denial of identity.

- "Just migrating warring tribes" = Aka they are savages who should be conquered, and the land claim is shaky at best.

- "Population has exploded due to modern medicine, but they are still the same" = Trying to appeal to whites by using similar racist Eugenic language.

- " The only difference is that they use AK-47 and grad instead of sword and camel" = Despite modern technology they are incapable of change, again suggesting that we are savages.

Trending

Latest posts