BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

This is all over somali socialmedia which is kinda funny. When im a old retired man do not ask me to come protest !!!! today free palestine tomorow free SL🤣😭 hambalyo idoor! Ik a oromo on this site maybe he can take the idoors with him to oromospot? idk why they stil here,

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Treat them like those Bidoons in Kuwait 😂😂
Caqli lix saac think hes the only one whos got oil
Last time i checked Dhabqaw is the only confirmed to have both oil,gas, minerals and gold

FvhYQ58XwAEC5cq.jpeg

I'm eating well in both Sanaag and Bari once oil is explored , while your president will sell you for chump change 😁

Reborn
I hope this is a reminder for Somalis that the Federal Government of Somalia is a paper state.

What occured yesterday is nothing new given the recent dealings of Somaliland.

Berbera port

Genel energy oil exploration

In both instances FGS complained but no action was taken as it's just a paper state propelled by the international community.

The world is run on interests and yesterday the has worked out for Somaliland.

All roads lead to Berbera which is why DP World investment is regarded as the deal that saved Somaliland from being engulfed by the growing FGS.

The best course of action from Somalia is to be proactive and destroy SL by closing all the banks in SL which would withhold money from the people.This would reverse this deal immediately and finally Somalia can act as a sovereign nation imposing it's will to keep integrity.

I hope this is a reminder for Somalis that the Federal Government of Somalia is a paper state.

Berbera port

In both instances FGS complained but no action was taken as it's just a paper state propelled by the international community.

All roads lead to Berbera which is why DP World investment is regarded as the deal that saved Somaliland from being engulfed by the growing FGS.

The best course of action from Somalia is to be proactive and destroy SL by closing all the banks in SL which would withhold money from the people.This would reverse this deal immediately and finally Somalia can act as a sovereign nation imposing it's will to keep integrity.
Do you support this or against it as a SLer?

Last time i checked Dhabqaw is the only confirmed to have both oil,gas, minerals and gold

View attachment 309599

I'm eating well in both Sanaag and Bari once oil is explored , while your president will sell you for chump change 😁

Where already drilling in Xood, Burco district which is an extension of Nugaal block with at least 5 billion barrels in place.

Screenshot_2024-01-02-16-14-32-715_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-02-16-14-04-425_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

. We also have 2 other oil blocks in Oodweyne District of Togdheer & Berbera district of Saaxil.

Screenshot_2024-01-02-16-12-55-603_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

The only catch is whatever Oil found in Somaliland will be shared within Somaliland which means Isaaq and (possibly) Sameroon. The oil found in Harti Lands will be shared with the other 12 million Somalis in Konfur. I believe the sharing ratios are between 25-35% that's why I'm not against Sameroon leaving Somaliland. This will mean more revenue for Isaaq. Our land is blessed we don't need to share it with everyone.

We'll be like UAE & Yemen. Both Arab countries are rich with oil but light years in development due to poltical system.

Berbera port

If they make the deal a binding one this will be the first time in my life I'll support war between somali. The FG has to make a deal with Samaroon and do everything possible to take control of the border. If that means war between us to safeguard what our forefathers died for so be it.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
May Allah help our nation, we desperately needed it.

We had real men back then man. InshAllah we can be similar to these men once again.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Where already drilling in Xood, Burco district which is an extension of Nugaal block with at least 5 billion barrels in place.

View attachment 309600

View attachment 309601

. We also have 2 other oil blocks in Oodweyne District of Togdheer & Berbera district of Saaxil.

View attachment 309603

The only catch is whatever Oil found in Somaliland will be shared within Somaliland which means Isaaq and (possibly) Sameroon. The oil found in Harti Lands will be shared with the other 12 million Somalis in Konfur. I believe the sharing ratios are between 25-35%

That's why I'm not against Sameroon leaving Somaliland. This will mean more revenue for Isaaq. Our land is blessed we don't need to share it with everyone.
Somalia is confederate in all except name so the oil in our lands will remain with us, even the Hawiye got their own oil. Isaaq aren't the only ones blessed with resources.

Arguably the minerals we possess is worth more Tantalum, Rubidium,Gold,Copper,Uranium to name a few.

Obviously any county that build a military base on your soil will always pose a threat of coup/military takeover. That's why it's imperative to bring other powers into Somaliland to balance the scale. Ethiopia can never dream to invade Djibouti due to all military bases littered around the country. We must do the same.
In other words, you are trying to alienate Ethiopia when the whole point is to strengthen ties with them

Lmao

It should've been obvious but all that we wuz oromo talk had to do with the deal that they probably struck beforehand. To sell this deal to the SL public before it got revealed.
No one will ever drill in your lawless hellhole 😂😂
Where does all this hubris come from? You dropped all your pretenses of being a peaceful and functional democratic (self-declared) country when reer SSC didn't want to play ball and immediately went for the low IQ 3rd world african option of shelling a city for months. Unironically is Xamar less of a shithole, when the Madowwayne protested the government last summer they didn't open fire on civilians like Muuse did on the garxajis youth.

Reborn
Do you support this or against it as a SLer?

Why in the world would I be against it? :dead1:

I've been saying since 2017 that SL will be recognised on this forum through a base in Berbera. Initially, I assumed it'd be UAE, but Ethiopia came through thanks to the greediness of DJ and Farmaajo not being elected again.

What needs to happen, however, is that the agreement must pass through parliament first before it's signed. They arguably have the most rights given; they were elected by 694,000 Somalilanders in 2021. Let's not repeat the DP World deal and keep it private, which keeps the nation in the dark and creates conspiracies.

Last edited:
All this tells me as a diaspora, is to stay my ass in the UK. Our leaders would happily get bent over a desk, for such trivial things like ‘recognition.’

Why in the world would I be against it? :dead1:

I've been saying since 2017 that SL will be recognised through a base in Berbera. Initially, I assumed it'd be UAE, but Ethiopia came through thanks to the greediness of DJ and Farmaajo not being elected again.

What needs to happen, however, is that the agreement must pass through parliament first before it's signed. They arguably have the most rights given; they were elected by 694,000 Somalilanders in 2021. Let's not repeat the DP World deal and keep it private, which keeps the nation in the dark and creates conspiracies.
Hope you'll enjoy speaking Amharic or Oromo.