BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

SL has finally pulled it off. I will get myself an SL passport and citizenship as soon it is recognized Inshallah!!
They won’t recognise you because that will open a can of worms and even if they do it will amount to nothing. The status quo will stay. Uncle Sam is also likely to have a nice chat with Ethiopia lol.

You can do that on your own, Awdal is gtfo

I don't mind that at all. Awdal being an enclave for Sameroon between Djibouti, Somaliland & Ethiopia. Who knows maybe you can finally develop Zaylac & compete with Berbera. All is love, I'm just glad we'll leave this 4.5 circus and become our own country.

If Sameroon leave might as well change Somaliland name into Isaaqia :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

NidarNidar

Punisher
You don’t own Awdal and if you don’t like SL, you can take a trip to Awbarre where Abiy rules supreme.
:denzelnigga: My ancestors are buried there, I own land there, and I will die there, SL government has opened up a whole bunch of worms, and this marriage of convenience isn't suitable anymore, it's only a matter of time before Awdal as whole leaves the so-called SL experiment, I rather die than be a Ethiopian puppet state.

Ceeri ma adiga ka hadlaya , as Reer Ceeri from its foundation i don't want you to speak of the belssed city it ain't Garadag or ceelafweyne we will split it Suuqa Hoose already banned your flag

Splitting it is fine too. Our side of Sool & Sanaag will finally get it's fair share of development & urbanization by 2050.

They're passionate because we're finally getting the long elusive recognition and leave this zero sum game called Somalia. It doesn't come from place of mortality, religion or ethnic nationalism but clear cut envy and cuqdad. A 50 year lease in exchange recognition is a great deal. We'll also invite American/British to build military bases in Berbera to prevent an Ethiopian takeover like Djibouti.

We're finally taking our place among the nations of this earth. Guul Somaliland, Somaliland hanolato!
So you admit that Ethiopia could be a threat to SL in the future yet you agree with this deal?!

Wallahi pro-Somalilanders have less coherent thought than the 90s warlords.

:denzelnigga: My ancestors are buried there, I own land there, and I will die there, SL government has opened up a whole bunch of worms, and this marriage of convenience isn't suitable anymore, it's only a matter of time before Awdal as whole leaves the so-called SL experiment, I rather die than be a Ethiopian puppet state.
Aar niyow you don't need to convince this Qoti. Jiritaankaaga buu ka soo hor jeeda.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Minister of Irrigation & Member of Parliament of Ethiopia

Oh the tears will be delicious when they announce it
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Miami HEAT

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Aar niyow you don't need to convince this xayawaan. Jiritaankaaga buu ka soo hor jeeda.
Confidence is quiet as they say. No point in arguing. When we know which qabil swings votes in Awdal. If that is not ownership I don't know what is.
tea lol GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Tribal demarcation is almost impossible as nomads and their grazing areas generally overlap and will cause more problems long term.SL needs to retake Eastern Sool & get new toys from our UAE friends (or even make some contact with the Iranians or Houthis for cheap drones & missiles) and make sure to secure the border. Buhoodle city is the only place I would give up on. It’s a useless city and it’s already a divided city (half of it on the Ethiopian side)

Nope. We must demarcate the borders tuulo by tuulo and build a proper fence/wall. Nomads can graze anywhere in Ethiopia or western Somaliland. We don't need their lands for recognition. We must immediately register all people and control our borders. When we hit the oil Harti will no longer have claim to it. We must move like wealthy Arabs in GCC. Tight borders, strict immigration Kafala System and welfare state for our people. The lesser the people the better.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Nope. We must demarcate the borders tuulo by tuulo and build a proper fence/wall. Nomads can graze anywhere in Ethiopia or western Somaliland. We don't need their lands for recognition. We must immediately register all people and control our borders. When we hit the oil Harti will no longer have claim to it. We must move like wealthy Arabs in GCC. Tight borders, strict immigration Kafala System and welfare state for our people. The lesser the people the better.
Treat them like those Bidoons in Kuwait 😂😂

So you admit that Ethiopia could be a threat to SL in the future yet you agree with this deal?!

Wallahi pro-Somalilanders have less coherent thought than the 90s warlords.

Obviously any county that build a military base on your soil will always pose a threat of coup/military takeover. That's why it's imperative to bring other powers into Somaliland to balance the scale. Ethiopia can never dream to invade Djibouti due to all military bases littered around the country. We must do the same.

Trending

Latest posts