Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

reer

VIP
I was actually aginst this deal but after reading this thread im actually now for it. Not even a single benefit of doubt given to the people of the north that it may not have been them and was instead the politicians or that they may vote the politicians out in the next election and this wont happen instead just curses, insults, ill wishing, wanting them all dead distinguishing between none of them. I can understand the deal now.
your elites are trying to give 20km to a landlocked literal crusader state to have a navy but youre whining about us.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
This is actually crazy, he is right, biggest opportunity.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
your elites are trying to give 20km to a landlocked literal crusader state to have a navy but youre whining about us.
I'm a lander, but despite all the fkd, bashing, calls for issaqi genocide on this website etc. I can't bring myself to accept this trash arse deal that allows our enemy for centuries a tiny bit land that's ours. But I apply this belief on anything somalia has done either.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Your officially the biggest fag@ot on this website, congratulations bro. Please understand the English language fob, before undertaking in fkd in the said English language.
Victims go cry somewhere else, y'all people literally gave land to Christian expansion who are supported by yahuud to establish navy base in the red sea so they can threaten and attack Muslims

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Holy f*ck it's permanent naval base, even if they recognise sl its not worth it they'll be vassals state, this gotta be the biggest scam in human history broad daylight robbery wallahi these people are proving the 69iq
View attachment 309907
This deal is not happening. Wadani MPs will insist on Ethiopia recognizing Somaliland and on the lease having a fixed time. Biixi will go back to Abiy and ask for change of terms, Abiy may accept limiting the lease to 50 years, but he will never recognize Somaliland. The deal is dead right then.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Ethiopia has started militarizing the Ethiopian-Somalia border along Borama-Hargeisa with Aw-Barre serving as the forward operating base.

This can't get any worse can it, seems like iidoor have no choice in this matter hhh
1704383372162.png