Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Good question. HSM is well aware.
This is why I don't understand HSM. He is too soft and unable to take full measures.

It’s makes you wonder, because that’s what a government is supposed to do, as per diplomatic standards. This doesn’t mean that you’re cutting ties with that country either.

When you’ve expelled the ambassador, you demand the representative to return home and come back with a proper explanation from their government about their actions. And Somalia will also revaluate their (former) relationship, if their action isn’t justified.

While Somalia is in a compromised position, that’s the bare minimum they can do. Plenty of African counties have done it to western ambassadors without much ramification. It’s more symbolic of protesting in a diplomatic language.

The foreign minister of Ethiopia has announced it. Its official guysView attachment 309721
As a lander our first line of defense from the incoming oromos horde is dropping east in Addis ababa
80s akira GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ive given up on Somali politics for a while now, you guys should do the same you will always be heartborken. It did me wonders for my mental health.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You will always be disappointed and the bar only gets lower. ATMIS extension was the final straw for me and now this…
Can't say I blame you. I've definitely lost at least 5 years on my life expectancy due to the stress of watching what can only be called natural disaster level of politics.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Back in the good old days we were actively Somalizing these pagans and a few months away from "discovering" 20 million new Marehans :icon lol:

Now instead of Oromos calling themselves Somali Abbo and denouncing their Oromonimo, our entire NW region is in the process of full assimilation :icon lol:

SmartSelect_20200524-011058_Chrome.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Amhara I'll give them one credit if their your friend or ally they will be there to the end, ma ka tagayo but tigray is the habasha hanash or snake and will put on a act as long as necessary but with sinister motives. That's why lots of them came to Somalia thru Eritrea using Italy, they still have secret relations with Eritrea and not loyal to us, wink wink sheikh idris.

Somali Iyo dogs ba habeenka socodo bay dhihi jireen the habash hanash in Addis ababa and if heat increases is bad sign to them that Somali is coming to conquer.

Somalis did some horrific things to them burning churches, reigious text oo ay so dhisayeen for 2000 years, slaughter of the unarmed which isn't gobanimo but fuleynimo, they couldn't even come on land and started living in mountains and migrated there, couldn't cook meat at night due to smoke it creates. Dadka la dagaalan ceeb ma aha lakin hala cadaabo diinta ma ogolo. But I suspect Ahmed gurey was a Turk since they have that culture the west. U must be humble in your conducts in war so U set an example to them that your on the xaq.

They sang songs for some tho who they were captured by and recorded the name Somali in their text and they were Hartis I bet U, lions of Judah in battle but king's in conduct and treated them as equals in our camps. It's the other Somali camps who did all that shit i bet U and we all stained by it. But iyagu khayr Malaha also sending oromo Trojans to migrate and say their your enemy Somali, as oromo is easily led if he does the hard work for them of displacing Somali.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The problem is Somalis brought Islam to Oromo in large numbers to create allies and they did it to 80% of them since their Muslim but the 20% who are Christian are more loyal to Amhara thru orthodox church poisoning and that 20% then work all sorts of magic on Muslim Oromo who are like feeble sheep to them, their like their Caesar really, so numbers don't mean shit as Alexander said give me many sheeps led by a lion not many lions leds by a sheep.

Yea you guys are both right. I made a comment last month saying that Turkey wasn’t a real ally and would always chose Ethiopia over us since Turkey is Ethiopia’s 2nd largest foreign investor and sells them a lot of weapons. But I never thought they’d sell us out so blatantly

:faysalwtf:
Turkey knows they can do whatever they want with us. Why? Somalis worship them for their muslimness and lightskinnedness. it is what it is.

Trending