BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somalia should just take Somaliland by force and install garxaji as the leader of iidoor and sideline the oromo habar awal not that difficult thing to do

Taiwan recognizes you and it’s light years ahead of 4th world debt drowned ethiopia. but keep twerking for gaalos and see how far it’ll get you
we need an African country to recognize us in order to get AU recognition which we need to get a UN seat. This is a step in the right direction, Ethiopia is the headquarters of the AU after all and the mascot of pan africanism, I think we have a good shot. It is okay to give credit sometimes, brother.

Khaldans are the weakest link. They told you their mom was an Ethiopian hooker (habr jeclo) and you still allowed them to call themselves Somali and intermarried with them.

Mac Sonkor.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Last couple days been suprising didn’t think people cared about Somalia borders like this, glad I was wrong. Lol maybe to much exposure to diaspora forums

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

From HSMs speech this morning, it sounds like he was blindsided by the entire thing even after the meeting in Djibouti. A relief. For a moment yesterday, I thought he might've been in cahoots with Biixi.

Im Sorry GIF by ION

From HSMs speech this morning, it sounds like he was blindsided by the entire thing even after the meeting in Djibouti. A relief. For a moment yesterday, I thought he might've been in cahoots with Biixi.

Im Sorry GIF by ION
Lol bixi betrayed him, he didn’t involve himself in lascand and this is there thanks he gets

World

VIP

Im Sorry GIF by ION
For the last year, he was supporting Somaliland against SSC. He planned with Bixi to try and take over our region because it's against his interest for SSC to become a federal state.

He met with Bixi last week and said "Dawladda Somaliland" on the official X account.

Now you want me to believe this same man enabling Somaliland until last week due to Irir alliance, actually cares? Let's be real. Even if Ethiopian troops were in Sool with Somaliland, he still wouldn't recognize us as a federal state lol. The problem isn't that Somalia is weak, but that HSM doesn't actually care. If he did, he wouldn't try to force SSC to be part of Somaliland so that Darood political power is limited.

None of his actions would be done by the President of any other country, because it conflicts with national interests.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts