BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

From what I read it's to do with Berbera, Ethiopia was supposed to get 19% ownership of the port, they've also negotiated to position their naval fleet there.

Nothing official suggests it is Berbera. It looks like it is Zeila, abiy is an evangelical who likes to model himself after the habeshi kings of the past. He wants Zeila, it is symbolic. They have tried to take it and failed for centuries.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Noone respect anyone who betrays their religion or ancestoral history cause they have no share in the spoils of Noah or even Abraham deeni route. A traitor always a traitor even if he gives bayah too U he will backflip later on U also. So they will ensure they are discriminated in later generations thru midgan stories as they must be as these ppl who will backstab their own history and faith.

U must co exist with others on positivism only and keep your identity at least for the sake of your future kids. So I hope Isaaq does go as I want ciidagale line gone as someone has to go in the ground which is messiah code talk. Jesus will return as ciidagale and habar jeclo habashi but he will be buried only is our belief but he will rapture Christians to fulfill their belief before yowmul qiyaama. But Solomonic will be there Maxamud Saleban about Solomon spoils and plus we got Ishmael spoils thru Abdulrahman, so I feel for them as we're brutal strategists as we taking it all.

Unless the messiah can bedazzle us with Hebrew of desert, arabic of desert, and koine greek of gospel I doubt Mahmud saleban will forget dhaxaltoyo as we worked hard for 800 years thru Abdulrahman thru Ishmael and got given the names of Dawad and sulayman. We are even more emboldened now due to the pharoanic markers in Somali tongue and maali of mansa Musa blessing in Our tongue. We know what that means in desert lingo hikma.

I repeat if they can't do the Hebrew of Torah, Quran. koine greek at master level following sayidka Style or jabarti flavor of the desert don't negotiate, it's a fake messiah we ain't interested . Classical era pollution of religion and pathetic begging voices of recital lol is for suckers in modern era, we r men of hikma, inheritors of pharoah and maali, waa inay wax sheegta as a man and scripture even more so since those books say they are the most wise and we believe in Wisdom say something wise with it or U will be arrested

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Nothing official suggests it is Berbera. It looks like it is Zeila, abiy is an evangelical who likes to model himself after the habeshi kings of the past. He wants Zeila, it is symbolic. They have tried to take it and failed for centuries.
Over my dead body if it's Zeila., they can have Berbera since SL made a deal with them for 19%.

Ethiopia is a bankrupt nation no way they’ll chose Zeila while Berbera already has all of the necessary infrastructure in place

That is an occupation, it needs to end but it is not the same as giving up land to Ethiopia. Bixii wants to give the landlocked habeshis a part of the Somali coast for half a century with nothing in return.
Inviting 3500 Ethiopian troops to defend your land = forced occupation by oppressors. Leasing port to Ethiopia for 50 years = treason of the highest order. Amazing logic

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Inviting 3500 Ethiopian troops to defend your land = forced occupation by oppressors. Leasing port to Ethiopia for 50 years = treason of the highest order. Amazing logic
We're all xooged together. Ciise were 1000 IQ for not joining the union

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

"
BREAKING: Somalia has strongly rejected Ethiopia’s ‘Memorundum of Understanding’ with Somaliland, says the deal is “null and void”, and has no legal basis. The Somali government says Ethiopia’s move is a “naked aggression” that violates the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Somalia. Following a cabinet meeting in Mogadishu on Tuesday, Somalia says Ethiopia’s actions threatens good neighbourliness and peace and stability in the region. Somalia has summoned its ambassador to Addis Ababa for consultations, and urged the UN Security Council and the African Union to convene an emergency meeting on Ethiopia’s actions. Somalia urged the UNSC, AU, Arab League, OIC and regional organisations to support Somalia defend its territorial integrity and pressure Ethiopia to return to international norms.

"

Over my dead body if it's Zeila., they can have Berbera since SL made a deal with them for 19%.

It is not even just a port deal. They are giving up a large swathe of the coast for an Ethiopian NAVY as well as a port. He is okay with the Ethiopian military being stationed there. The naval base + port, likely not Berbera.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-inviting Ethiopia was high treason

-inviting Kenya was high treason

-selling your port to Ethiopia and giving their military acces to the red sea is high treason

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Ethiopia can not afford billions to build a port that requires this much dredging.

"No craft larger than a canoe can ride near Zayla …There is no harbour: a vessel of 250 tons cannot approach within a mile of the landing-place” - Richard Burton (1856)

Trending